Best Gears?

7 posts

Flag Post

express yourself, tell us your favourite gear or the best gear

then give reasons why its the best. ^

before we know it, we’ll be debating about SK gears ^^

Flag Post

snarby set (cap, coat, shield and barb thorn blade)
,with voltedge.

I like it becouse of the damage bonus, you really notice the difference.

Flag Post

Hallow& Frosty Crescent Helm+Flak Jacket ( I include Toupee,V.V,Scarf,Parrying&Side blade as accesories)
Why it is the best? Because it makes u look very cool and you feel like a pro

Flag Post

Skolver Coat + Divine Veil is super balanced, gives a sword damage boost, fiend damage boost, resistances to all damage types and 4 statuses, fire, freeze, curse and shock. Plus it looks cool.

Flag Post

vog cub coat + vog cub cap it gives ASI and for me i use my Divine Avenger so it really helps me alot also the fire resistent is pretty helpfull in vana

Flag Post

Perfect Mask of Seerus, shadowsun slicker , dual gun dmg med trinks , a polaris, a blitz, a shivermist buster, and anyother auxilliary weapon, then a swifty/any other shield that can take vana’s hit. With these you can walk through fsc even if everyone else were to be useless, given proper experience :3..

Flag Post

One of THE BESTS SETS in the game: Skolver set (Swift or 5* skelly), Gran Faust, Polaris, Umbra driver (swap with Voltedge if it is nesesary) Storm Driver. It is the best in URJP, also Protects you of each attacks, while the shock inmovilise enemies. Also works for Lockdown, Swapping Umbra(or Voltedge) Into BTB. In ice heart, to make it work just swap GF for BTB/FF and use the voltedge.