Inside the core

48 posts

Flag Post

Anyone else always get a sense of excitement when they think about the insideo f hte core one day being unlocked and wonder what’s inside or is that just me? I mean i am a wierdo but..ANYWAYS

I wanted to see what other peopel thoguht was in the core, and share my own idea.

If i remember correctly they had a massive energy reading from the planet and that is obviously the core. Yet some of the knights at the core have specified that not much energy from the minerals reaches the core. So why does it produce so much energy? MY own idea is that inside the core is a whole other world, a bit of spacial folding letting it fit into a smaller space, and that the energy reading picked up by scanners before the crash was a biproduct of this.

If you see any details i’ve got wrong, feel free to correct me. So, what do you all think is in the core?

Flag Post

The core has been “locked” for years. My sense of excitement has died long ago.

Flag Post

same here :P I thought minerals will solve the problems in the core

Flag Post

Probably Vog is the boss of Clockworks or trapped by the crimson order, since FoV describes a Creature calls Vog

Flag Post

Hmm… Maybe inside the core King Tinkinzar sends Millons of Vog’s dragon minions to pwn u, the creator of the core is King Tinkinizar.

Flag Post
Originally posted by pato900:

Hmm… Maybe inside the core King Tinkinzar sends Millons of Vog’s dragon minions to pwn u, the creator of the core is King Tinkinizar.

Maybe just a army of gremlins, Like thousands,and its a 10 person party quest with the king as boss :D and Reward is a mini Clockworks core furniture stand

Flag Post

This would be epic, but the lag would be horrific. ;)

Flag Post

i think it would be cool if it was a new set of missions at the core and to access the missions each time you have to make it to the core and then after you beat all them you can go to the epic boss fight you guys are talking about

Flag Post
Originally posted by tigersm33:

i think it would be cool if it was a new set of missions at the core and to access the missions each time you have to make it to the core and then after you beat all them you can go to the epic boss fight you guys are talking about

nah, missions kinda degraded the annoyance of cloackworks, Like SL, you shoud have to go down in the core Past depth 29 i think and then work your way down to the boss layer. like how FSC was before Missions Emberlight→Vana

Flag Post

Pie is correct, its just a 10 players party. 15 arenas of Millons of thoundants gremlins, then a Final battle vs 5 Vog’s and Finally King Tinkinzar that has 200k Hp, Summons like 100 gremlins attacking and has a iper Gun… also, u get a special token, called “Castle of the King” which u can trade for epic things

Flag Post

they should make the final boss do Pure Normal dmg, so those plate armors might be of actual use

Flag Post

They say that the clockwork planet was not natural, it was created by something.. in addition to that, somewhere in the story, it was said that gremlins alone could not have made this planet… and it was build to keep something inside o….O . . .

Flag Post

I see… Read all Echo’ Stones… This World… was Created to protect me… (Convine -) The Architect betrayed the deal… This world has became my prision …}

Maybe there is something worst that a Beast… An eye is there… we shall be prepared for war

Flag Post

I first though when you reached the core youd fall into a god dammit giant lava pit like youd do if you went to the core of the earth

Flag Post

Hmmm… lol that’s idiot but it makes no sence
As i said, something watch us

Flag Post

Guys, The core is NEVER going to open, Sega has a history of crapping up endings, they either totally screwed the ending up or they just want you imagine whats going on inside or the most likely, they want idiots like ourselves {no offense} to believe their IS an ending and waste your money on crystal energy in an attempt to find SOMETHING that will open the core. sorry guys but this is the cold hard truth. No ending.Ever.

Flag Post

I always thought
the core is just
a
nut

Flag Post

I think when you enter the core you died of sheer awesomeness and the spiral order made an exact clone of you so you could continue playing the game….

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

I really dont understand why his comment is crap this game IS’NT new and if they were going to open the core it would have happened already. There is no evidence that the core will EVER open. period. It’s just not happening. We havn’t had a gear update for a while, so a major mission update that would change the game isn’t happening.
Also the dev team for Spiral Knights only has eight people working on it so if they DID open the core it wouldn’t be anything like the spectacular missions you all are thinking of. More likely it be something like the shadow lair, but don’t get your hopes up because it isn’t going to happen. Oh and don’t assume that someone’s a “noob” just because they disagree with you.

Flag Post

I think the core may have a race of beasts of awesomeness who built the clockworks as a way to keep lesser adventurers out and only the strong can meet them and its just going to be a large amount dialogue followed by some congradulations

Flag Post

As I have said
the core is just a nut
no more

Flag Post

Maybe there is a thick layer of extra hard chocolate before we get to the “nut”?

Flag Post

Together with almond sprinkles…creamy hazelnut sauce…
golden crispy wrapping paper…
No. I am talking about Ferrero Rocher.

Flag Post

Maybe Chocolate Eagle :D