Kongregate Kreds

10 posts

Flag Post

I got 34 Kreds, and it costs 25 Kreds to get 750CE. When i go into SK and try to purchase the energy, it comes up with a box on the kongregate page, but its empty. Anyone know why im not reciving my energy?

Flag Post

hi

Flag Post

hi

Flag Post

I have the same problem and i can’t figure out why. Seems like others are having this problem now.

Flag Post

Ok, report a bug with this problem because i have. If they get enough reports they would likely look at the situation.

Flag Post
Originally posted by FADIL3:

Ok, report a bug with this problem because i have. If they get enough reports they would likely look at the situation.

That ny friend, is completely true

Flag Post

I wanted to get the energy whilst you get 15% more _

Flag Post

OK I know this thread is old but I have some helpful information I think might help:

1. If you want to use kreds to purchase you have to open the game with Firefox or Chrome. Internet Explorer causes problems from what I heard and using other browsers might also cause problems because as much as I know no one really tested it (or at least didn’t tell anyone about it).

2. I’m not sure about it but I once read somewhere that having the “remember me” box at the login checked might cause problems. So if you still have problems try logging off and then logging on with that box unchecked.

Flag Post

Thanks for trying to help :) Its fine, it started working after the Christmas Energy Boost

Flag Post

Im still facing this problem. Do you guys no how i can get rid of it?