A Final and Permanent Thread for LD page 2

38 posts

Flag Post

Flag Post

Sorry guys, it took so long for me to return to the forum. I promise I try to be more active during this year at least.

Flag Post

No prob.

Flag Post

I was wondering what is the worst line for lockdown? Can anyone answer this question? I want to put it in my forum on page 1.

Flag Post

Well worst line Proto sword > proto gun Ain’t that logic?

Flag Post

Lol use double switch proto and you can kill a noob easily.
Same with proto gun.

Flag Post

Problem with double switch for the small ASI it generates is you dont have a gun, range helps

Flag Post
Originally posted by GoliathAA:

Same with proto gun.

where did you find 2 proto swords…?

Flag Post
Originally posted by pieispie:

Same with proto gun.

where did you find 2 proto swords…?

its a secret :P

Flag Post

You can buy an extra one from Quillion in the Haven Bazaar. :P

Flag Post

I was wondering what is the worst line for lockdown? Can anyone answer this question? I want to put it in my forum on page 1.

Lol like hell … Proto sword if i want i can keep standing still while youre spamming me with proto sword 6 slashes 1 bar down bs!

Flag Post

worst line is Wrench wand…BS

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheDragonDavid:

Lol like hell … Proto sword if i want i can keep standing still while youre spamming me with proto sword 6 slashes 1 bar down bs!

Originally posted by jananarefferal1:

worst line is Wrench wand…BS

IMO it’s Proto Gun, not even comparable with Blaster which has knockback, but not proto as far as I’ve seen. It doesn’t even have a status or even an attack which deals over 20 damage to anything.