Corrupt a wish SK page 7

1750 posts

Flag Post

Granted, but the UVs barely do anything.
I wish that I had a black hole bomb (That DOES NOT kill me) and that there was no such thing as punishment.

Flag Post

Granted. Black Hole bomb doesn’t do anything except to the structures of the Clockworks. It collapses the Clockworks once you use it, causing more damage to you the deeper you are in the CW.

I wish I had infinity health

Flag Post

Granted. But your speed gets decreesed by 1 meter a year. An attack would cause 10,000 years to preform, even with the fastest sword. And because of that, you left spiral knights, forever…

I wish i could play spiral knights without the black/grey screen

Flag Post

Granted, but now your computer has a permanent blue screen.
I wish

Flag Post

Granted. But has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

I wish that lag was banished forever.

Flag Post

Granted,but removing the lag removed all options of SK

i wish that SK would be destroyed,because IM EVIL

Flag Post

Granted, but before you destroyed anything, you destroyed yourself.

I wish energy didn’t exist but I could still do the things you could do w/ energy for free.

Flag Post

Granted,but the ‘energy’ was banned,so they added a new form of power,wich is really expensive,dont regenerate and is made for all the things.

i wish for a chess mode to bore all people,and normal gameplay would not be possible

Flag Post

Granted, but like more look do to want go even use to decided as even far been really anyone has?

I wsih my tipyng ws’nat srmacelbd lkie tihs, so i culod atlacluy conumicamte tictacs to polepe in my ptray.

Flag Post

Gneratd, but now evrenyoe tpeys lkie tihs ecepxt you.

I wish for 1 CE.

Flag Post

Granted. You got banned for hacking
i wish our guild hall was like “Echo of silence” Guild hall

Flag Post

Granted,But Echo of silence’s players removed everything from their guild hall, so now you get a blank guild hall.
I wish I became Mantra Asura and destroyed everything existing except me. Also in addition…I am unkillable, unhackable, unpunishable, unbuggable, AND my computer is invincible…BTW..The time of this wish is FOREVER! Mwahahaha~And nobody can cause any effects on me! Un-updateable wish!

Flag Post

Granted, but I used fast forwarded time in your local area, causing you to die of old age.
I wish nobody could do anything to me or anything around me.
Has aonnye rlelay been far eevn as diecded to use eevn go wnat to do look mroe lkie?

Flag Post

Granted, but you drown in water (water isn’t a person)
I wish for a cardboard box.

Flag Post

Granted. It came with free water. The cardboard box is now pulp.

I wish for dark skies.

Flag Post

GrantedIPushTheDarkCloudsAway

IWishNothingAndNobodyCouldDoAnythingToMeOrAnythingAroundMeAndThatEverythingWasDestroyed

Flag Post

Granted, but the world was recreated once again.
I wish for Sprites to be added today.

Flag Post

Granted, but it was still in beta version, not completely tamed, so your battle sprite bit you, and you died of blood loss.
I wish someone died, but he’s not me, and he cannot be revived.

Flag Post

Granted, but his party finishes the level and he respawns at the elevator.
I wish you could switch to levels in the clockworks manually instead of waiting for them to rotate.

Flag Post

Granted, but you tried to get into the same level while someone was also trying
to get into that level and everything was bugged and everyone gets kicked and removed
from SK, I wish that I have a wish that someone can corrupt.

Flag Post

Granted, you now have a wish, but it was corrupted, so it can’t be corrupted, but it couldn’t have been corrupted, but if it wasn’t corrupted it would be corrupted, so therefore I corrupted it, hooray.

I wish july didn’t make a paradox ever again.

Flag Post

Granted. I’m not july. Here’s a paradox: I know that I know nothing at all.

I wish that the next person would make a wish.

Flag Post

Granted. The time now flows backwards and thus i’m the previous person, not the next.

I wish people would play more at the arcade instead of grinding bosses all the time.

Flag Post

Granted. They play word games at the arcade instead of using the arcade to dive dungeons.

I wish for new UVs!

Flag Post

Granted. You had epic UVs (ASI VH, CTR VH, and DMG Bonus Vs Fiend VH on Final Flourish) before, but on that same flourish you got three NEW UVs! (Slime Low, Construct Med, CTR Low)

I wish for three awesome UVs on my Vog Cub Set!