Am I the only person who lags to death playing spiral knights?

8 posts

Flag Post

Its fun, but whenever I play it Its SUPER laggy

Flag Post

Try getting a better computer or uninstalling some random stuff on your computer.

Flag Post

:D no yu ar nawt! :3 , I know how you feel x3, I lag everywhere, haven, ready room, loading screen, you name it, my SK has crashed in every non-delving area and I’ve lagged out countless of itmes :3, right now I havent been able to play sk cus it wont patch :x. Anyway, if you wanna lessen your lag, you can still look up methods for doing so, I’ve found tons, it has helped me play for some time using a laggy lappy- but alas, this baby has reached it’s limit :<. GL to you though, try to have fun :B…

Flag Post

the loading screen was my biggest problem i started loading it last time not its 89% its still not finished until now.

Flag Post

goddamn my grammar XD

Flag Post

There are multiple ways to get a graphic-intense java game run a bit more fluently but it won’t change the fact that OOO is hosting the game on a bunch of toasters.

Flag Post

Hey guys, there are certain ways you can reduce your lag, depending on whether it is graphically based or connection based. If it’s graphically based, there are multiple ways you can reduce the lag you have.

Graphically based lag:

1) Reduce graphic settings on SK to low. Make sure V Sync and Render Effects are off. Keep Compatibility Mode on, and

2) Create an ‘extra.txt’ file in the SK game files. I’ll explain how to do this later.
3) Check if your drivers are up to date, along with Java.
4) Try running Java in 64-bit! I’m not sure if you need a 64-bit operating system to do this, but I found running SK with Java 64-bit made a massive difference. To do this, download Java 64-bit from the Oracle website. To actually run the Java 64-bit however, you need to use a 64-bit internet browser. I personally use Waterfox, which is similar to Firefox but is a third party application.

Flag Post

me when im in mission the speed is annoying like it lags alot and takes me to death:/ is there anyway to fix bug <—— ??