guild look for a 4* officer

18 posts

Flag Post

I want to be a officer in a Guild any guild looking for a officer please pm me.

From,
Landshark

Flag Post

Hmmm 4*? THATS KINDA LOW…. an officer shall be 5* with all kind of gear+ a good damage in LD like 12k or more…

Flag Post

Being an officer takes maturity, a good attitude,good abilities, and perhaps good gear, you gotta prove yourself first , I think any guild would say that, and oh yeah , you must show how loyal you are too :3.

Flag Post

IGN pls.
and time zone pls.
time zone most important…

Flag Post

In a good guild, officer-ship isn’t supposed to be about skill. The fact that you promote anyone to officer if they have decent gear makes me really, really not want to join. Not that I’m looking for a guild, anyway.

Flag Post

when did I say that?
lolwut…
and the most important things for an officer (excluding loyalty and such) are management ability, skills and leadership.

Flag Post

I wasn’t talking to you Ernest. I think I was talking to pato and landshark, but atm I’m not really sure what I meant or who I was talking to, looking back over the posts. I think landshark changed his/her post… but not sure.

Flag Post

be more sensitive to changes in environment. thx…

Flag Post

End of viv-ad conversation , back to main topic. Being an officer needs skill, leadership, attitude , and stuff … so , just join a random guild and prove you got those and you’ll be placed on a good seat.

Flag Post

best is to join our guild lol.
Reality Echo always recruiting…contact Vindeus or Vivid-Gluttony in game.

Flag Post

I do agree that Reality Echo is a good guild. But other people is trying to recruit too. :)

Flag Post

how do u know we are good?
you haven’t even tried us out >:D

Flag Post

Lol
Shink-dude: U have a good guild
Ernest: How do u know we have a good guild u havent tried us out After saying that ernest’s face transforms into a troll face o3o
Derp….

Flag Post

but…you should really try us first!
We reached record attendance last night, 17/75^^
Our overlord, Ted-On, is very happy.

Flag Post

yeah yesterday xD… maybe if we get more guys we’ll top that too:D

Flag Post

o.O lol that is kinda awesome 17 people online o.O that would need an effing lotta scrolling…..

Flag Post

Bi4togy riddles this thread with holes. It is dead, move along now.

Flag Post
Originally posted by bi4togy:

Bi4togy riddles this thread with holes. It is dead, move along now.

Dafuuuuuuuuuuuuq?