37 posts

Flag Post

ohh, tell me more!

Flag Post

lol hes joking

Flag Post

O.O hope he is cuz if he ain’t u guys just got pwned! ;D

Flag Post

Wow… a post-war about who’s better in LD? Are you serious?…

Go kill some people in-game already!…

Btw, that’s not really worth bragging about… I do better than that in proto gear, with probably as much lagg as you guys got… People have been asking for proofs, so I’m uploading some random pics from the last games I had.

Random
Random
Random
Random

Proof of lagg… 3 trojans at spawned at the same time?
Even after killing the trojans on my own, I start taking damage standing there from spikes…
Lagg in LD… 30 seconds revives aren’t even possible, and I’ve had 40-50 secs ones…

On a side note~ Those are just random pics. I’ve had way better ones, but since I SS everytime I get 20k+ in proto, my images list is simply way too long to look for the highest scores.

Btw, not showing off… I didn’t have anything to do, decided to come to check the forums and this was the first topic I saw =P
I’ve already quit, so can’t really go to slaughter you guys… (And I’m not giving away anything either, gave away 170 mil cr & 3.4 mill CE already).

Good luck with killing each other though! ~Thegame_vice

Flag Post

1. Actually you can sometimes have 4 trojans together in the last room of FSC D27. Just kill everything else…?
2. Lagdrift FTW. Happens to me too when the connection is real bad.
3. Never tried that, would not be fun to. But sometimes 5 seconds after I respawned the “you have been defeated” screen still shows (lmao)
Well, I admit that this is a very stupid post war…which started when this pato9000 guy made false claims that he could defeat my guild 1v6…and he had never faced me in LD before XD.
I admit that I am a bit offensive, but it is inappropriate to brag that you have killed 200 of our guildies this week, cuz first there are only 20 ppl in my guild playing LD, and it is not very nice to claim something that you cannot do (honest). I am very curious why pato9000 had to target my guild in the first place. Well, this was originally a recruitment and (lulz story) post, and I don’t see a reason why pato had to throw in offensive at the first place.
P.S lol when I first saw ur name, I thought u were coming back ._.

Flag Post

Well actually…
I have updated my damage record last Saturday…24k in Guardian.
Just not posting here cuz I know some ppl are stronger.

Flag Post

Im seriously betting that even a person with proto gear can whup my ass in LD cuz i lag like hell. My 6-8k dmg average turned to 5k dmg average and then it dropped to 3k dmg, so now im pissed off at my laptop, which works ultra fast but its hard drive is out dated, my ULTRA slow net and myself for not doing good with the awesome gear i have X_X

Flag Post

Weeeew keep it up gais :D , the topic is about uh..“Anyone wanna invite me to a guild?” Then you talk about ld prowess, goo fooor eeeeit cheers for everyone (I’m the waterboi , btw if som1 dies, I’ll rob him of his gear). :D betcha I cud pwn any1 with 1* gear armor and weapons.. I’d keep going to some “pro” dude, let my allies almost-whoop him and come in for the .. keel ! :Dmaybe er uh… nvm what I said.

Flag Post

Ooo yes, in addition to this out-of-place-thread, you CAN kill anyone with proto weapons :D, just pay em an amount so they will sit like a duk then yu keel dem wit a proto bombom o.o or gun , etc… :3

Flag Post
Originally posted by V3rn:

Ooo yes, in addition to this out-of-place-thread, you CAN kill anyone with proto weapons :D, just pay em an amount so they will sit like a duk then yu keel dem wit a proto bombom o.o or gun , etc… :3

I still dont understand what u are saying……

Flag Post

^ Exactly, thats my purpose, just tellin’ that this thread is as good as dead YnY. tis’ out of topic, ppl here seem to arguing as well..

Flag Post

@theviceguy "It’s not about the scores” ermm, im sorry? o-o

Originally posted by thegame_vice:

Wow… a post-war about who’s better in LD? Are you serious?…

Go kill some people in-game already!…

Btw, that’s not really worth bragging about… I do better than that in proto gear, with probably as much lagg as you guys got… People have been asking for proofs, so I’m uploading some random pics from the last games I had.

Random
Random
Random
Random

Proof of lagg… 3 trojans at spawned at the same time?
Even after killing the trojans on my own, I start taking damage standing there from spikes…
Lagg in LD… 30 seconds revives aren’t even possible, and I’ve had 40-50 secs ones…

On a side note~ Those are just random pics. I’ve had way better ones, but since I SS everytime I get 20k+ in proto, my images list is simply way too long to look for the highest scores.

Btw, not showing off… I didn’t have anything to do, decided to come to check the forums and this was the first topic I saw =P
I’ve already quit, so can’t really go to slaughter you guys… (And I’m not giving away anything either, gave away 170 mil cr & 3.4 mill CE already).

Good luck with killing each other though! ~Thegame_vice