CLicking "start" does nothing

13 posts

Flag Post

I use internet explorer and i checked the requirements and i’m pretty sure i have everything. Any ideas? (By start i mean Play)

Flag Post

java?

Flag Post

Yes I have also the latest version of java.

Flag Post

Try running it on the latest Firefox/Chrome browser.

Flag Post

Hey, I run it on IE. Don’t stereotype.

Flag Post
Originally posted by JoeBobNX:

Hey, I run it on IE. Don’t stereotype.

I don’t stereotype, I use IE 9 myself. But some people have XP and they can’t use IE 9, and IE 8 can’t really compete with the latest versions of chrome or firefox which are available for windows XP.

Besides he didn’t say which IE it was so it could be IE 6 as much as I know.

Flag Post

I have the same problem… I have a mac, and I tried it on both safari and firefox. I click start, and I get a grey screen. I have the latest flash and java, and I also updated my firefox. The thing is, it used to work on firefox before I updated it. Any suggestions?

Flag Post

I had the same problem! Now it is fixed and I’ll tell you how. Java 7= EWWWWWW get rid of it! The latest version of java is awful and is known to glitch. Downgrade to Java6, if you do that all your problems will be solved! For mac users, here is the link on how to do that. -——> http://support.apple.co­m/kb/HT5559 Open up your terminal and get ready to copy and paste lol. :)
-PreussenEmpire

Flag Post

the start button! it does nothing!

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

if it doesnt work try on the main site or download the client so that it looks like a preety epic expensive game with a nice lil" icon in ur OS down in ur taskbar :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by PreussenEmpire:

I had the same problem! Now it is fixed and I’ll tell you how. Java 7= EWWWWWW get rid of it! The latest version of java is awful and is known to glitch. Downgrade to Java6, if you do that all your problems will be solved! For mac users, here is the link on how to do that. -——> http://support.apple.co­m/kb/HT5559 Open up your terminal and get ready to copy and paste lol. :)
-PreussenEmpire

My mac’s a 10.5, and I just got the java 10 update… Would it still work for mine?

Flag Post

yet i updated my java and i still cant play i still have latest version i have version 7