This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Ignore entername…

OH AND EVERY TREE MUST BE CUTEN :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by pato900:

Ignore entername…

OH AND EVERY TREE MUST BE CUTEN :D

ignore me? OH MY :O, NOOOO!!!! dont, i was messing around and wanted to see what all of u would say :D

Flag Post

Sorry :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by pato900:

Sorry :D

It’s all good, I forgive u :D

Flag Post

Assume this is just one of the many permutations of whats inside the core:

It could be something good, but something evil locked it up inside o.o ,
Assume that it was done by the creatures similar to those in the U.P.
It’s just an idea :3

Flag Post

Actually i dont think this ending – of not knowing what there is in the core – ‘crappy’. u know, once we all reached it, we all (at least for sometime) thought the game is not over and there should be something mysterious within the core, that should open sooner or later. Else, i dont think the game to be intereseting and still as exciting to a player if he already knows he has completed it. Collecting all sets of costumes here, visiting all SLs is similar to getting all achievements or upgrades in, say, some small flash games, and to me isnt as thrilling as hoping that sometime i get to know whats there besides depth 30.
I’ve read this entire topic now, so thx for destroying this dream . Would quit as quick as i get to vanguard rank

Flag Post

Probably a fiend type boss.

After all, we have one of each of the other 5 (albeit you need to purchase OCH to access them all)

Bosses and locations…

• Beast – Snarbolax (Gloaming Wildwoods)
  • Slime – Royal Jelly (Royal Jelly Palace)
  • Gremlin – Warmaster Seerus (Operation Crimson Hammer) – Apparently there is also a lesser gremlin that is the first boss-like encounter? There was no such encounter when I started playing so I cannot talk about it more.
  • Construct – Roarmulus Twins (Ironclaw Munitions Factory)
  • Fiend – N/A (No boss)
  • Undead – Lord Vanaduke (Firestorm Citadel) (This is a guess based upon the fact that practically every OTHER enemy in all the preceding floors (not counting above the depth 23 clockwork terminal of course) are undead)

Flag Post

Fiend Boss: Trojan Maulos, you are wrong, sorry.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TARDIS:

Probably a fiend type boss.

After all, we have one of each of the other 5 (albeit you need to purchase OCH to access them all)

Bosses and locations…

• Beast – Snarbolax (Gloaming Wildwoods)
  • Slime – Royal Jelly (Royal Jelly Palace)
  • Gremlin – Warmaster Seerus (Operation Crimson Hammer) – Apparently there is also a lesser gremlin that is the first boss-like encounter? There was no such encounter when I started playing so I cannot talk about it more.
  • Construct – Roarmulus Twins (Ironclaw Munitions Factory)
  • Fiend – N/A (No boss)
  • Undead – Lord Vanaduke (Firestorm Citadel) (This is a guess based upon the fact that practically every OTHER enemy in all the preceding floors (not counting above the depth 23 clockwork terminal of course) are undead)

dude you are very wrong Lord Vanaduke isnt undead you idiot nobody knows what kind of creature he is also if hes undead why does the piercing do critical damage? i mean seriously your a vanguard and you dont know? wow EPIC FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Flag Post

Well it might just be like this: An awesome beast appeared before you:
Attack Pokemon
Items Run

And people click run cuze they know they will loose then at the end that beast dies of anoyance and everyone in spiral knights dies cuze of boredom END

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Beast: Snarby. Slime: Royal Jelly. Gremlin: Seerus, and Razwog. Construct: Roarmulus, and Big Iron. Fiend: Maulos, and Arkus. Silkwings also accompany Rabid Snarbolax. Undead: None. None: Vanaduke. Any status versions are included.

Flag Post

Goodness with goodness

Flag Post

Hmm goodness with cookies

Flag Post

perhaps a reason why skeletons claw their way out of the ground?

Flag Post

Well, Maybe its a Larger chuck of the swarm?

Flag Post

Ok, can we all actually try to think LOGICALLY!? Perhaps it’s an infinite energy source, I mean, the core does run the entire clockworks! And if you could get to the core you could win the game. Who knows? Maybe there will be a sequel where you go home and continue there, or go to another planet! Maybe even more than 2 planets to explore!

Flag Post

I’m still wondering why this topic hasn’t come up. Inside the core, is the swarm-infected Alpha squad. And a party of 4 has to face it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by happyman12:

I’m still wondering why this topic hasn’t come up. Inside the core, is the swarm-infected Alpha squad. And a party of 4 has to face it.

(im just guessing but) so… theres a bunch of zombies in there?

Flag Post

As Ernest1998 said, the core is just a nut, nothing but a nut

Flag Post

Perpetual motion machine powers stuff and stuff happens. It generates energy with perpetual motion and spreads it throughout the Clockworks. Done.