Comments for Drakensang Online

avatar for aot6220
aot6220

Aug. 31, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) Diablo the free version LOL

+ - !

(2)

avatar for baranhero9
baranhero9

Aug. 31, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) nice game

+ - !

(2)

avatar for CrazyFredyGamer
CrazyFredyGamer

Aug. 28, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) And it DOESN'T REQUIRE DOWNLOAD.

+ - !

(0)

avatar for CrazyFredyGamer
CrazyFredyGamer

Aug. 28, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) The graphics are so amazing for a browser game. It's worth trying, but I warn you, it will have "some" bugs...

+ - !

(1)

avatar for michalbaran2001
michalbaran2001

Aug. 27, 2014

Under rating threshold (show)

+ - !

(-6)

avatar for IAMBIRD
IAMBIRD

Aug. 25, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) why i cant play this game?

+ - !

(0)

avatar for yifftime
yifftime

Aug. 23, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) Requires i download to play with no option to skip... It's not that i don't trust bigpoint. I like many of their games. I simply went to a my favorite "flash" game site to play "flash" games not download clients and install them.

+ - !

(7)

avatar for DON97802
DON97802

Aug. 23, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) ok, im annoyed cause right now, every time i press play, i need to download the game, but i already did, but i want to use my lvl 35s on this site, i hate when i can't use my characters from Kongregate, i want to use it, i don't want to play as another low lvl, i want my character back, this is no longer a browser game, its a PC game, not Browser

+ - !

(2)

avatar for garnia007
garnia007

Aug. 20, 2014

Under rating threshold (show)

+ - !

(-4)

avatar for jeangamesbr
jeangamesbr

Aug. 20, 2014

Under rating threshold (show)

+ - !

(-4)

avatar for Aigeit
Aigeit

Aug. 19, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) This game is great, I love that I have found such a good browser-based game.

+ - !

(5)

avatar for bedengkek
bedengkek

Aug. 17, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) good game

+ - !

(0)

avatar for AtomicBannanna
AtomicBannanna

Aug. 16, 2014

Under rating threshold (show)

+ - !

(-5)

avatar for rauf_m_n
rauf_m_n

Aug. 16, 2014

Under rating threshold (show)

+ - !

(-8)

avatar for jorgeabreu23
jorgeabreu23

Aug. 16, 2014

Under rating threshold (show)

+ - !

(-7)

avatar for DON97802
DON97802

Aug. 15, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) yeah, cause downloading the game on the original site might have some problems cause it said, on the requirement is you need a system of Windows XP, vista7 and there is no windows 8 in it

+ - !

(3)

avatar for vaggelis17112002
vaggelis17112002

Aug. 15, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) u need a good system

+ - !

(2)

avatar for poop2134
poop2134

Aug. 14, 2014

Under rating threshold (show)

+ - !

(-3)

avatar for Mokita
Mokita

Aug. 14, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) My computer is shit, so i downloaded the game from the official website, but ofc i can't log in with my kongregate account there.. Is there any way to play the character i have here in the downloaded .exe?

+ - !

(4)

avatar for errabundo
errabundo

Aug. 13, 2014

Under rating threshold (show)

+ - !

(-3)

avatar for cavaetta
cavaetta

Aug. 12, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) sorry i made a mistake about lvl..i can't really remember it but was very high as i was playng for a long time, then i just stopped to play for a while (few months probably) and came back to play a little and found my character is gone..still have the account but all have been reset..i was just wondering why..something to do with the fact that i have change my pc ?thanx for any infos

+ - !

(3)

avatar for chinees12master
chinees12master

Aug. 12, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) i cant play it on my computer cause if install java than i want to play dragonslang it dosent work

+ - !

(-1)

avatar for nixacmcd
nixacmcd

Aug. 12, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) jnjn

+ - !

(-2)

avatar for DaMeKhaled
DaMeKhaled

Aug. 12, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) super !

+ - !

(-2)

avatar for maxi1233jul
maxi1233jul

Aug. 11, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) EL MEJOR JUEGO

+ - !

(-1)

avatar for sagartawde074
sagartawde074

Aug. 11, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) cavaetta i will help u with a bettr story how abt this i had some friggin lvl 100 player with every items no mattr what class and u guys deleted it

+ - !

(1)

avatar for DON97802
DON97802

Aug. 10, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) lvl 47? well, i thought it was the max of lvl 45 only, if it was 47 maybe its gone cause you cheated cause you were like 2 lvls higher than the total real max LVL of 45, its only at max LVL45 not 47

+ - !

(3)

avatar for cavaetta
cavaetta

Aug. 10, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) my game is gone, i mean my lvl 47 mage character has been deleted somehow, don't know why, don't know how,i find myself to start from lvl 0 ..good job guys.if anybody know why i really would appreciate any help, thanks!

+ - !

(-2)

avatar for snpe1802
snpe1802

Aug. 9, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) que juego mas bueno

+ - !

(0)

avatar for Koeril
Koeril

Aug. 7, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) Played last night just fine. Have been getting "The operation timed out." all day today. Other games load fine.

+ - !

(3)

avatar for Saint107
Saint107

Aug. 7, 2014

Under rating threshold (show)

+ - !

(-6)

avatar for vangetta99
vangetta99

Aug. 7, 2014

Under rating threshold (show)

+ - !

(-5)

avatar for vangetta99
vangetta99

Aug. 7, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) *PAY TO WIN * put that in your brain before u play

+ - !

(-2)

avatar for gokuakuma
gokuakuma

Aug. 7, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) Not loading for me, just here on kongregate because my character on drakensang.com loads fine.

+ - !

(3)

avatar for thedragonrider2
thedragonrider2

Aug. 3, 2014

Under rating threshold (show)

+ - !

(-10)

avatar for WericlesAdrA
WericlesAdrA

Aug. 3, 2014

Under rating threshold (show)

+ - !

(-9)

avatar for DON97802
DON97802

Aug. 2, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) hey virantus, did you try downloading the game, oh and, there is a chance you can't play this game on you're laptop, my friend was having problems with the game on laptop also, if you're playing on laptop, try downloading the game on the original site, which i can't post on the comment section cause its the terms and service of kongregate, sorry, you have a 10% chance to play it on laptop, and 90% more chance able to play on PC, but if you down load the game for you're laptop, well, you might get 25% or 40% chance, you just need to get lucky, also, the game some times crashes on my friends windows 8 computer, and his other friends, my system is window 8 so, you should get a new graphyc system also

+ - !

(8)

avatar for Vindata
Vindata

Jul. 31, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) Neat.

+ - !

(3)

avatar for DON97802
DON97802

Jul. 29, 2014

Under rating threshold (show)

+ - !

(-3)

avatar for virantus
virantus

Jul. 29, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) cant play why

+ - !

(2)

avatar for vangetta99
vangetta99

Jul. 28, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) crap i wont even comment at this the reason why this game is going so well is because the pay to win deal if u don't believe just play it tell u get to a high lvl lets say starting from lvl 15 u well see the prob then if u have money u could just play the game with no probz but if u dont u well just keep losing your time on nothing

+ - !

(4)

avatar for simobahnas
simobahnas

Jul. 27, 2014

Under rating threshold (show)

+ - !

(-6)

avatar for timky
timky

Jul. 27, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) In-game currency has no value. On the other hand, you need lots of $ to be good in this game (crystals of truth mainly). Seriously, making me pay for EVERYTHING in this game will rather stop me playing it. -1* rating-

+ - !

(0)

avatar for Teny2
Teny2

Jul. 26, 2014

Under rating threshold (show)

+ - !

(-4)

avatar for ninjakiwi900
ninjakiwi900

Jul. 25, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood game :)

+ - !

(3)

avatar for RafaelAtirador
RafaelAtirador

Jul. 24, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) good game my empire is super mega power Fodastic

+ - !

(0)

avatar for Noman890
Noman890

Jul. 22, 2014

Under rating threshold (show)

+ - !

(-5)

avatar for FatCat9395
FatCat9395

Jul. 22, 2014

Under rating threshold (show)

+ - !

(-9)

avatar for venom55
venom55

Jul. 21, 2014

Under rating threshold (show)

+ - !

(-7)

avatar for mermaidofghost
mermaidofghost

Jul. 21, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) good game gg

+ - !

(2)

  • add a comment