Comments for Insectonator: Zombie mode

avatar for hamptone
hamptone

Dec. 15, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) this game is getting old

+ - !

(0)

avatar for Dig_Dug500
Dig_Dug500

Dec. 12, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) From what it looks like this guy is HUGE

+ - !

(0)

avatar for Fred_Funny
Fred_Funny

Dec. 11, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) My knife is called Fish....

+ - !

(0)

avatar for knife35
knife35

Dec. 9, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) why couldt you us yur hand with out unlocking it

+ - !

(0)

avatar for DamonM11
DamonM11

Dec. 7, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) i don't know how to unlock just do it

+ - !

(0)

avatar for iiDomz
iiDomz

Dec. 7, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) First of all, where are the zombies coming? And THIS GUY HAS A GIGANTIC YARD.

+ - !

(0)

avatar for kupalmoves009
kupalmoves009

Dec. 7, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) shit asshole

+ - !

(-2)

avatar for spookykidkrahnan
spookykidkrahnan

Dec. 2, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) pretty fun game

+ - !

(0)

avatar for GreyWolf01
GreyWolf01

Nov. 30, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) Here's a great tip for you. Once you get the browning (kill 100 red zombies) play "Don't Touch My Gems" and use the browning on that level. That can help a lot to get the "Machine Gun Master" award. I just did that and it jumped from 503 to 856. Hope this helps you.

+ - !

(2)

avatar for nicekyle
nicekyle

Nov. 29, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) I figured it out! just use your foot on the level "dont touch my gems" on the gem the hole game and the zombies cant get to it. like if you tried and it worked!

+ - !

(1)

avatar for Shadowslash200
Shadowslash200

Nov. 29, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) I've lost my party ='(

+ - !

(1)

avatar for coolguy314
coolguy314

Nov. 27, 2014

Under rating threshold (show)

+ - !

(-5)

avatar for Davinskulls452
Davinskulls452

Nov. 25, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) this game is the best.

+ - !

(0)

avatar for adamasuto5
adamasuto5

Nov. 25, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) http://youtu.be/wQpGzVbWV2o

+ - !

(-2)

avatar for paklin24
paklin24

Nov. 24, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) nice game ever i seen!!!!!

+ - !

(0)

avatar for thunderfist194
thunderfist194

Nov. 23, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) dude this is the first game i played and its...Drumroll please.AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ - !

(-2)

avatar for EvilShadowKiller
EvilShadowKiller

Nov. 22, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) for those who don't understand Thirodil's input for the "just do it" zombieball part: you need to get 15 fast kills to get enraged.

+ - !

(3)

avatar for Benjamin_Ward
Benjamin_Ward

Nov. 22, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) *Equips boot* Hey, hey, do the zombie stomp!

+ - !

(2)

avatar for TySCampbell
TySCampbell

Nov. 22, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) Mindless fun has never been so mindless!

+ - !

(2)

avatar for DJmixer101
DJmixer101

Nov. 19, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) o0o

+ - !

(3)

avatar for bobthebst60
bobthebst60

Nov. 16, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) Does anybody else get zombieball just because of the music?

+ - !

(0)

avatar for Golmule1
Golmule1

Nov. 16, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) dat browning doh

+ - !

(0)

avatar for ninjaXrazor
ninjaXrazor

Nov. 15, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) Hey guys tip for ENRAGE, first let all the zombies come at the center of screen and then kill them all with jackboot, nuke, bazooka, stinger, RPG 7, napalm, pipebomb, and weapons like that and one more thing if dont anything for the first 2 minutes of game zombies start coming with grenades. Keep this comment alive so that everyone could see this. :) +

+ - !

(3)

avatar for Diam0nd_hunter
Diam0nd_hunter

Nov. 15, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) gets basketball rage and yells extremely loud "KOLBY!"

+ - !

(0)

avatar for micman11641
micman11641

Nov. 15, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) armor sword is awesome

+ - !

(2)

avatar for morganites
morganites

Nov. 14, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) I mean nuke

+ - !

(0)

avatar for morganites
morganites

Nov. 14, 2014

Under rating threshold (show)

+ - !

(-3)

avatar for ninjaXrazor
ninjaXrazor

Nov. 14, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) You know guys why i like this cuz you cant die :)

+ - !

(1)

avatar for darkdoom37
darkdoom37

Nov. 13, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) HOW DO YOU GET THE STAGE WITH THE DART BOARD?

+ - !

(1)

avatar for Gerrit16
Gerrit16

Nov. 13, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) 3 enrages in one game... -_-

+ - !

(0)

avatar for dfj4erme
dfj4erme

Nov. 10, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) I beat the game yeah

+ - !

(0)

avatar for Shadow707
Shadow707

Nov. 9, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) Yo the fucking music on themain screen i sat there listening to like 5 to 10 mins no joke fucking love it. Can spit to that shit also haha didnt even have to play to like it haha

+ - !

(0)

avatar for DAONE16
DAONE16

Nov. 4, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) love dis game

+ - !

(2)

avatar for timmy4992
timmy4992

Nov. 2, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) Why we don't nuke a dart-board away?

+ - !

(0)

avatar for broment
broment

Nov. 2, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) i leke this game

+ - !

(1)

avatar for supergreenlizard
supergreenlizard

Nov. 1, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) @Tyronebecks12 I thought it was pretty good

+ - !

(-1)

avatar for MartinJ89
MartinJ89

Oct. 30, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) im sorry im too busy unlocking my own foot

+ - !

(4)

avatar for Ionutbest
Ionutbest

Oct. 30, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) Hmm,I think i'm crazy...I shoot in the garden with minigun...Oh wait I am drunk!

+ - !

(2)

avatar for 10crystalmask01
10crystalmask01

Oct. 29, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) Lots of haters playing this game..

+ - !

(2)

avatar for franknboy
franknboy

Oct. 24, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) its like you hired a man to kill all the zombies in your backyard and he ends up nuking the neighborhood....

+ - !

(5)

avatar for franknboy
franknboy

Oct. 24, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) its like you just hired a man to ill the zombies in your backyard and he ends up nuking the entire neighborhood.....

+ - !

(3)

avatar for 10crystalmask01
10crystalmask01

Oct. 18, 2014

Under rating threshold (show)

+ - !

(-4)

avatar for FluffyCyclist
FluffyCyclist

Oct. 18, 2014

Under rating threshold (show)

+ - !

(-4)

avatar for MatthewL239
MatthewL239

Oct. 17, 2014

Under rating threshold (show)

+ - !

(-7)

avatar for MatthewL239
MatthewL239

Oct. 17, 2014

Under rating threshold (show)

+ - !

(-4)

avatar for sawells2005
sawells2005

Oct. 15, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) See what you gota do is dribble your basketball on top of the zombies then strike them with thunder then nuke them then pick them all up so you can throw them all about bang em all also shoot all about like you never have before that. Oh ya I forgot you also need to napalm\flash bang the ZOMBIES which IS SERIOUSLY JUST FOR FUN but the really cool thing is i'm about to get a MINI-GUN WHICH I NOW I"LL HAVE FUN WITH so that's good for me I"d guess by that I mean 99% chance it is going to be fun 1% chance it isn't going to be fun but still that's not any of your business to be messing in but I"M also about to get a nuke but then again same thing with that but still my point of fact is that you surprisingly you can get stuff like nukes, thunder, swords, napalms, grenades, machine gun, shotguns and more

+ - !

(-2)

avatar for darknethers
darknethers

Oct. 11, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) best game ever

+ - !

(0)

avatar for akiaki20
akiaki20

Oct. 9, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) best game

+ - !

(0)

avatar for adanelchicofres
adanelchicofres

Oct. 5, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) oh come on! just when i thought i was done, 8 more this appeared to do!

+ - !

(-2)

avatar for adanelchicofres
adanelchicofres

Oct. 5, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) tip: to get almagedon in the achivments called "just do it" drop a nuke, the shoot it with an rpg-7 or an explosive.

+ - !

(-2)

  • add a comment