Comments for Multitask 2

avatar for binaryguy001
binaryguy001

Apr. 17, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) ugg if only the 3rd one in normal mode didnt remind me of flappy bird.(I suck at that game)

+ - !

(3)

avatar for BlueBrute
BlueBrute

Apr. 5, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) just got the hard badge playing (forever) alone. Got 104 points on the standard (purple one was the last that appeared); 103 on the challenge (red, blue and green); and 70 on the switch. Hope this help

+ - !

(0)

avatar for divad45613
divad45613

Apr. 4, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) ...look at the top scores for all time in all of the columns.... WTF how do people get that much? Probably Multiple people at once...CHEATERS!

+ - !

(0)

avatar for NarutoFireNinFox
NarutoFireNinFox

Mar. 27, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) ahhh my old ragequit friend...... MULTITASK!!!! I HAVE COME TO CONQUER BY GETTING TO 10000000000 SECONDS MWUAHAHAHAHA jk

+ - !

(2)

avatar for someguywhoexists
someguywhoexists

Mar. 21, 2014

Under rating threshold (show)

+ - !

(-11)

avatar for yasirsyed
yasirsyed

Mar. 19, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) Good Job! I Love these kinds of challenges where you have to do multiple things at once! 20/10!!!!!1! Keep up the good work!

+ - !

(1)

avatar for mritchey
mritchey

Mar. 12, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) WOW! I love this game! I can't play it because I am old and slow but I love it!

+ - !

(5)

avatar for immathebesst
immathebesst

Mar. 3, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) <<3................

+ - !

(2)

avatar for bentheboom
bentheboom

Feb. 23, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) Multiplayer is the most fitting tag for this game.

+ - !

(2)

avatar for TrogdorAnimator
TrogdorAnimator

Feb. 21, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) @mrJv, a pause every now and then is damn helpful to some people.

+ - !

(1)

avatar for Teddybeer221
Teddybeer221

Feb. 17, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) the hard badge is really hard, a goal to work up to!

+ - !

(4)

avatar for jjgamer1010
jjgamer1010

Feb. 17, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) i can do up to red blue purple and pink

+ - !

(0)

avatar for stanyfil
stanyfil

Feb. 12, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) You know in Challenge mode you can make 20 points,saying you that the difficulty is increased and then you can listen to the cool loop without playing XD

+ - !

(0)

avatar for stanyfil
stanyfil

Feb. 12, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) The hard badge is not hard...if you have at least 2 people(you know in challenge mode you can make A LOT with only 2 people)

+ - !

(0)

avatar for mrJv
mrJv

Feb. 11, 2014

Under rating threshold (show)

+ - !

(-5)

avatar for freguy
freguy

Feb. 9, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) this would be SO much easier if you had 6 hands.....

+ - !

(3)

avatar for megaman1234567
megaman1234567

Feb. 4, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) this would be way easier if I was an octopus with 10 eyes

+ - !

(3)

avatar for CallumH68
CallumH68

Jan. 25, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) hard

+ - !

(-2)

avatar for el1247
el1247

Jan. 20, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) scored 49 argggggggggggggggg

+ - !

(3)

avatar for RedLich989
RedLich989

Jan. 20, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) Whew, finally got 275 points!!!

+ - !

(0)

avatar for piezzz
piezzz

Jan. 19, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) If this game was easy, no one would play it. Well played, Multitask, Well played.

+ - !

(3)

avatar for Billie828
Billie828

Jan. 11, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) I hate this game, but it's awesome :D

+ - !

(2)

avatar for LauraVI
LauraVI

Jan. 5, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) score 17 challenge mode ONE-HANDED!!

+ - !

(0)

avatar for Corsheena
Corsheena

Jan. 4, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) Got medium.. I'm outta here.

+ - !

(2)

avatar for smith98
smith98

Jan. 3, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZLwycKURrI Personal record

+ - !

(-2)

avatar for JayArS2
JayArS2

Dec. 29, 2013

Under rating threshold (show) I get the hard badge by doing this... NOTE: you don't need to do this... we are three playing this game... Elder Brother: WASD, QE Me: up-down, left-right, SPACEBAR Younger Sister: (only) SHIFT i do this all hard work to get that damn hard badge... i almost think that we could not get the Hard badge because it is said that it has 6,000 awarded so i think that i have no possible chance to get the badge because i'm just a poor kid that is interested in this WEB... my age is 11 but i need to be more experienced... THANKS for not Ignoring this very over-acting comment...

+ - !

(3)

avatar for arachnid14
arachnid14

Dec. 23, 2013

Under rating threshold (show) i have no idea how to play the switch minigame

+ - !

(0)

avatar for arachnid14
arachnid14

Dec. 23, 2013

Under rating threshold (show) *starts game* this isnt so hard *another minigame comes on* noioooooooooooooo *dies* this is exactly what happens when u play

+ - !

(-1)

avatar for HentMas
HentMas

Dec. 21, 2013

Under rating threshold (show) oh fu%% no, i love and hate this game so much, but my brain is going to explode

+ - !

(-2)

avatar for JoyLord
JoyLord

Dec. 19, 2013

Under rating threshold (show) I think I can I think I can I think I can

+ - !

(0)

avatar for Adriano385
Adriano385

Dec. 15, 2013

Under rating threshold (show) LOL crazy game

+ - !

(-1)

avatar for yip2012
yip2012

Dec. 6, 2013

Under rating threshold (show) shit, 49

+ - !

(2)

avatar for jack608b
jack608b

Nov. 29, 2013

Under rating threshold (show) How Can I Beat This With 2 Hands And 10 fingers?

+ - !

(5)

avatar for DrummerDragon
DrummerDragon

Nov. 24, 2013

Under rating threshold (show) I hate this game with a fiery passion....... and yet i can't stop playing.

+ - !

(1)

avatar for gankstro
gankstro

Nov. 21, 2013

Under rating threshold (show) amazing

+ - !

(2)

avatar for TrogdorAnimator
TrogdorAnimator

Nov. 11, 2013

Under rating threshold (show) Use the moments in challenge mode where it says "The difficulty has increased" to check what's most important.

+ - !

(7)

avatar for NicolasR93
NicolasR93

Nov. 11, 2013

Under rating threshold (show) i did 35...

+ - !

(0)

avatar for RuleNumberking3
RuleNumberking3

Nov. 6, 2013

Under rating threshold (show) "I SNEEZED AND I LOST 0_0" Lololololololol!

+ - !

(0)

avatar for Xomyth
Xomyth

Oct. 30, 2013

Under rating threshold (show)

+ - !

(-12)

avatar for Peragin
Peragin

Oct. 28, 2013

Under rating threshold (show) Got it solo with 93-106-80. It seems that although Switch is the hardest to grasp, it's also the easiest to get better at.

+ - !

(5)

avatar for Pyromax87
Pyromax87

Oct. 23, 2013

Under rating threshold (show) I hate the flight task. If I just could remove it from the game I would have my 275 score...

+ - !

(5)

avatar for leetong
leetong

Oct. 20, 2013

Under rating threshold (show) 33 :3 LIKE A NOOB

+ - !

(3)

avatar for dudew
dudew

Oct. 19, 2013

Under rating threshold (show) I SNEEZED AND I LOST 0_0

+ - !

(11)

avatar for LieutenantSpeedy
LieutenantSpeedy

Oct. 10, 2013

Under rating threshold (show) why encourage multi-tasking its dangerous as is

+ - !

(2)

avatar for guitarfreak369
guitarfreak369

Oct. 8, 2013

Under rating threshold (show) Needs a third Multitask with 8+ minigames anyone agree?

+ - !

(3)

avatar for dragonegg123
dragonegg123

Oct. 7, 2013

Under rating threshold (show) it awesome how you just jump straight into the gaps

+ - !

(1)

avatar for nowaitforme102
nowaitforme102

Oct. 6, 2013

Under rating threshold (show) Weather forcast in mai brain: Looks like a 70% chance of rage storms heading across the western parts of Brain cell 88 to 125, 215 -221 and 278. The estimated times are estimated to hit when I reach the fourth minigame. There is a 30% chance of floods of blood from headbanging. Back to the game, derp!

+ - !

(4)

avatar for hell0logan
hell0logan

Oct. 1, 2013

Under rating threshold (show) my high score is in the 40's ......

+ - !

(-1)

avatar for Manny2525
Manny2525

Sep. 30, 2013

Under rating threshold (show) I love PC games now xD

+ - !

(-1)

avatar for Destroyer43
Destroyer43

Sep. 29, 2013

Under rating threshold (show) Oh, cool, a hard badge! I'll just go grab five friends and it'll be no big deal!

+ - !

(4)

  • add a comment