Comments for Cursed Treasure: Level Pack!

avatar for SkyHiRider
SkyHiRider

May. 8, 2011

Under rating threshold (show) Each achievement should award skill points to remove the silly grind you need to do to max it out all.

+ - !

(8089)

avatar for Master937
Master937

May. 13, 2011

Under rating threshold (show) needs some sort of endless mode or hard mode or something that gives you bonus XP, it just takes too long to max out your skills

+ - !

(5385)

avatar for Eternalmydnyt
Eternalmydnyt

May. 12, 2011

Under rating threshold (show) Needs 30+ maps to compensate for the extremely high number of levels needed to max out skills. If somehow the level pack maps were to be combined with the opriginal into a single game then that would be good.

+ - !

(4452)

avatar for mrpickle99
mrpickle99

May. 11, 2011

Under rating threshold (show) This is a fantastic game, the first and the levelpack are equally great in my mind. However, I think they should do one of the following (perhaps in the long awaited sequal?). 1) Add more levels, going back and getting brilliant on them all adds some satisfaction, but I have completed all levels to brilliant and the fact is I still haven't unlocked all the skills. This sort of kills trying to get them all. Another solution would be simply to allow you to level up faster. 2) As already suggested in many above comments, allow skill points to be awarded along with achievements. That way there is still something that you can go for quickly without having to simply play these long levels over and over and over again trying to level up all the way. Just my thoughts, vote up if you agree :)

+ - !

(5666)

avatar for Juzet
Juzet

May. 6, 2011

Under rating threshold (show) There should be some rewards for achievements.

+ - !

(5719)

avatar for gameman272
gameman272

Jun. 30, 2012

Under rating threshold (show) I enjoyed the fact that this title screen showed the realistic aspect of the game in that its normally ninjas who actually get the gems while other units get burnt up

+ - !

(180)

avatar for PumpkinDog
PumpkinDog

May. 12, 2011

Under rating threshold (show) Dear Diary, Still grinding towards the final achievement. I have beaten lvl 15 with only orc, only fire, and only crypt towers. I have gotten brilliant while holding space and fast forwarding. Trying with my eyes closed has yet to be successful. ~7 more levels to go

+ - !

(47)

avatar for Antboi1110
Antboi1110

Jul. 14, 2011

Under rating threshold (show) By the time you actually are satisfied with your towers the map ends :/

+ - !

(178)

avatar for Rompe80
Rompe80

May. 22, 2011

Under rating threshold (show) Gold Vault, Cut Out Study, Cut Out Mastery, Mana Stock, Mana Pool, Mana Extraction, and of course that one point to Soul Vault. Using those skills right you can easily beat the game without any grinding. Other skills are not necessary. First few waves you cut all mana to money and build as many towers as possible, do not upgrade anything until it's really needed, so that all towers can gain experience (i.e. enemies are not one shot killed by one powerful tower). First towers on mana pools. Then build few right where the wave starts so that ninjas get hit hard right away (Burning Temples/Orcish Dens) and few near the cave (Orcish Dens) so that they are killed when they lose their invisibility. Use meteor only when needed. Do not let mana to stay at maximum unused = cut the trees for gold. Hope this helps.

+ - !

(45)

avatar for Goatboy
Goatboy

May. 14, 2011

Under rating threshold (show) High speed - go to next wave - go to next wave - go to next wave - go to... Oh wait, ninjas next wave, better do this one on normal speed with my trusty meteor-spell standing by. Done. Go to next wave - go to next wave - ...

+ - !

(150)

avatar for Yojinj
Yojinj

May. 20, 2011

Under rating threshold (show) This game makes me hate Ninjas in a way i never thought possible.

+ - !

(88)

avatar for lynx45678
lynx45678

Sep. 18, 2011

Under rating threshold (show) Could we maybe have a 1.5X experience multiplier for getting a brilliant on a stage, and then have something like a 0.5X multiplier for getting a good?

+ - !

(16)

avatar for gamerod4443
gamerod4443

May. 28, 2011

Under rating threshold (show) @Datata the game has over a million plays and a 4.5 rating, it takes a lot more then a few accounts to get it that high

+ - !

(16)

avatar for marchao
marchao

May. 27, 2011

Under rating threshold (show) Brilliant game ;)

+ - !

(16)

avatar for Osark
Osark

May. 6, 2011

Under rating threshold (show) I still have nightmares about trying to throw fireballs at super quick ninjas before they can "touch my gems" from the last one. About half way through this one, (15/16 good's) and it's great so far. The little improvements are appreciated, and the maps seem much less frustrating while still being challenging. But seriously, I feel like I may need to see a therapist about my completely rational fear of invisible ninjas stealing my jewels. Freud would have a field day!

+ - !

(2044)

avatar for Raina
Raina

Jun. 26, 2011

Under rating threshold (show) I like Eternal's idea of somehow combining these levels. You could take the first level in each game and turn them into levels 1 and 2 of the combined version, and so on like that. Obviously you'd have to change which level have the tutorials, and you may need to balance things a bit differently, but it could seriously work. Or you could take the much easier road of just putting 30+ levels in your sequel.

+ - !

(14)

avatar for Rbinnetje
Rbinnetje

May. 17, 2011

Under rating threshold (show) a survival mode would be really awesome

+ - !

(14)

avatar for Chrisis1993
Chrisis1993

May. 13, 2011

Under rating threshold (show) Do the frenzy ablility stack? Cuz I think I just vaporized the poor final boss xD

+ - !

(14)

avatar for ViktorVaughn
ViktorVaughn

May. 6, 2011

Under rating threshold (show) The fact that IriySoft came out with a level pack means they're still paying attention to this game. Which means that they could still potentially be making a sequel, which would likely include the new towers, skills, etc etc that people are asking about. Brilliant game though, I usually hate level packs, but this one is pretty good!

+ - !

(1788)

avatar for Polari
Polari

Jul. 11, 2011

Under rating threshold (show) In the end it's still a game about managing lumber industry. That, and dropping meteors on ninjas.

+ - !

(35)

avatar for Martman2006
Martman2006

May. 26, 2011

Under rating threshold (show) Frozen, burning, and suffocating from toxic gases. I wouldn't want to be that hero.

+ - !

(35)

avatar for Molordias
Molordias

Aug. 25, 2012

Under rating threshold (show) Brilliant Game! A few suggestions. 1) More levels 2) Difficulty settings (gives old levels more replay value, and allows us to get experience quicker, helping with that grind) 3) Survival mode where we have to fight continuous hordes of enemies until we eventually lose. A real experience grinder. I don't think we need to do anything with excess money, the skill points is already enough of an in between stage upgrade. 5/5 and favorited nonetheless, and hoping for a sequel.

+ - !

(32)

avatar for Smithereen
Smithereen

May. 19, 2011

Under rating threshold (show) Good game, but what is the point of the achievements? It doesn't add to my skill points or unlocks anything.

+ - !

(32)

avatar for Double57
Double57

May. 13, 2011

Under rating threshold (show) @rmcoen Use a frontline tower to make the ninjas invisible, then by the time they wear off you should be able to use fear to scare the boss away

+ - !

(32)

avatar for Saxophan
Saxophan

Oct. 16, 2011

Under rating threshold (show) I got a hint for you guys: Grinding isn't that bad if you powerlevel a bit. Just place towers judiciously, make liberal use of the fast-forward and attack buttons, and do your best to lose as few gems as possible. As long as you're grinding, there's no use being a perfectionist, especially when you get a significant amount of experience from kills.

+ - !

(12)

avatar for kevc
kevc

Jul. 20, 2011

Under rating threshold (show) those with problem with not enough mana for ninja on level 15. make sure u have +20/temple skill and build a bunch before the bosses' round. u can sell exisiting temples to make them cheaper to buy.

+ - !

(12)

avatar for coolmike13
coolmike13

May. 14, 2011

Under rating threshold (show) That friggen ninja on wave 40 on lvl 15 makes me want to kill you in the face!

+ - !

(58)

avatar for col_w
col_w

Sep. 27, 2011

Under rating threshold (show) Meteors are not the only way to beat boss ninjas. 1. A burning temple becomes a hellfire temple. temple right next to the map entrance can slow the ninja enough that he'll uncloak before he gets to your gems, just in time to be hit by all the towers you put there. 2. A fully upgraded ghost crypt becomes a banshee crypt. Banshee crypts have a 25% chance to strip away special abilities, including ninja stealth. 3. A fully upgraded chilling crypt becomes a fearful crypt. Fearful crypts have a 75% chance of causing fear with maxed out mind control - if it triggers, it's enough that the stealthed ninja will de-cloak before he touches your gems. 4. Any crypt with maxed out ice mastery has a 25% chance of freezing an enemy. Ninja stealth doesn't kick in until after they thaw, so with enough supporting firepower, you can kill him. You just need to position your towers so that the crypt is the first thing to hit.

+ - !

(29)

avatar for Ironman273
Ironman273

May. 17, 2011

Under rating threshold (show) Besides skill points for achievements, I think you should get some sort of XP benefit for completing a level in Excellent and Brilliant. At least when you're grinding you'll want to make sure you go for Brilliant for max XP.

+ - !

(29)

avatar for 333zac333
333zac333

Jan. 9, 2013

Under rating threshold (show) The "Uh-Uh" voice when you can't cut wood sounds like Kevin Costner hahah

+ - !

(11)

avatar for Xaqqax2
Xaqqax2

May. 13, 2011

Under rating threshold (show) @rmcoen: You can easily pwn ninja champion by pressing Shift+left mouse button (when doing meteor spell).

+ - !

(11)

avatar for Worx
Worx

Jun. 3, 2011

Under rating threshold (show) I see why the Japanese hated Ninjas so much now

+ - !

(28)

avatar for Achievment_King
Achievment_King

May. 31, 2011

Under rating threshold (show) I just completed lvl 15 on brilliant, and ive got some good advice for you all. 1) I used the two highgrounds to build two orc dens, upgraded, these can kill ninjas in one hit AND kill ninjas that are just about to enter your gem area. 2)On lvl 15, Your biggest problem is the ninja champion and the several ninjas you get before them on waves 34 to 40. My tactic, using fully upgarded meteors, you can launch 5 meteors, and do a total 2000 damage, killing the champion. However, you will need full mana for this. Any less, and you risk letting this guy touch your gem, he is a fast one. Again, however, the ninjas before the champion will tempt/force you to use the meteor spell before they touch your gems, but, if you followed 1), that shouldnt be a problem. Dont worry if you have something 450 mana, theres a chance the Den will hit crictical on the Champion, and you will need to only use 4 meteors. Vote up so people can see. :P

+ - !

(41)

avatar for Foxy_Ninja
Foxy_Ninja

May. 15, 2011

Under rating threshold (show) On one hand, I feel sorry for the ninjas. They turn visible again right in my center of traps and end up having 20 arrows/missles/charges going straight at them at once, which I've already prepared because of experience killing their dads, moms, uncles, cousins, and grandparents a few levels before. On the other hand, DON'T TOUCH MY GEMS!

+ - !

(66)

avatar for Tack
Tack

May. 23, 2011

Under rating threshold (show) This suffers from the same problem as the previous one. Everything you work for in an entire level (such as clearing land, building towers, and upgrading towers) is negated because of the ninjas. Their cloak is perfectly timed to stay hidden until either right before it gets to the gems, or in the case of the bosses, right after they get it. This basically becomes a race as to how many meteor strikes you can get off before it reaches the gym (in order to get a brilliant). Maybe if there was a final skill to unlock after all of the other skills are maxed out that uncloaks the ninjas. Except for this one issue, this is an extremely solid game and very fun to play.

+ - !

(53)

avatar for dudukaka
dudukaka

Jun. 13, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) how do you kill the invisible boos on the last level before he touches the gem? i even tried 4 fireballs

+ - !

(6)

avatar for sindbad2307
sindbad2307

May. 3, 2012

Under rating threshold (show) How could it be?!Just 3 towers here but still, it's the most interesting td i've ever played!!

+ - !

(10)

avatar for will968
will968

Jun. 30, 2011

Under rating threshold (show) Would hate this game a whole lot less if the boss ninja had the same stealth time as the regular ninjas

+ - !

(26)

avatar for jocele4
jocele4

May. 21, 2011

Under rating threshold (show) i want to play sandbox!

+ - !

(26)

avatar for tyrael280
tyrael280

Nov. 11, 2013

Under rating threshold (show) do you plan an android version ?

+ - !

(6)

avatar for Nataclise1
Nataclise1

Oct. 4, 2012

Under rating threshold (show) That moment when your about to get brilliant, but the a champion gets a gem the moment he dies.

+ - !

(6)

avatar for samuelf00602
samuelf00602

Mar. 20, 2012

Under rating threshold (show) Great game, 10/10, could have a sandbox mode, and extra settings, for example double enemies, for extra XP?

+ - !

(10)

avatar for seifer88
seifer88

Jun. 1, 2011

Under rating threshold (show) all brilliant on character level 22 :P. Love to see abilities trees have different skills to master in the next version.

+ - !

(10)

avatar for SchwarzerRitter
SchwarzerRitter

May. 14, 2011

Under rating threshold (show) The best weapon against ninjas are burning temples. They do area damage and will hit invisible ninjas, they need to be triggered by another enemy though. At full level, they will even slow down ninjas. Place two at the entrance and make sure they are the first to hit opponents.

+ - !

(38)

avatar for Yarnis
Yarnis

May. 19, 2013

Under rating threshold (show) YEAH! What they said about skill points. That's right Mr. Programmer, I'm talking to you! Nevertheless, I did enjoy the game.

+ - !

(8)

avatar for Far_Out
Far_Out

Feb. 10, 2012

Under rating threshold (show) nothin worse thena ninja getting your gem right at the end ^_^

+ - !

(25)

avatar for JJesulin
JJesulin

Dec. 5, 2012

Under rating threshold (show) That awkward moment, when you need 1700 exp, and got 1699 after completing a level...

+ - !

(9)

avatar for Knockout0519
Knockout0519

Sep. 12, 2012

Under rating threshold (show) Everytime I play this it makes me start over.. how do I save it? or is it supposed to be that way?

+ - !

(7)

avatar for HijiriOni
HijiriOni

Sep. 12, 2012

Under rating threshold (show) Is there a reason I can't save my game? Storage is set to unlimited, I don't see a save button, and it won't retain even my name if I hit Main Menu.

+ - !

(7)

avatar for Sdhiorm
Sdhiorm

Jan. 4, 2013

Under rating threshold (show) One of the first games i played on Kongregate. Thanks! (For a new addiction.) Having fun. Been away from the online gaming scene for too long.

+ - !

(7)

  • add a comment