Comments for BOXGAME

avatar for dunnoes
dunnoes

Dec. 24, 2010

Under rating threshold (show) why does he run like that?

+ - !

(-1)

avatar for xboxer
xboxer

Dec. 23, 2010

Under rating threshold (show) ok now im walking on the floor casually ...... jump..... OH SHIT IM ON THE WALL

+ - !

(0)

avatar for Krostun
Krostun

Dec. 23, 2010

Under rating threshold (show) no play... :(((((

+ - !

(1)

avatar for Bossman456
Bossman456

Dec. 23, 2010

Under rating threshold (show) @Clone21: Please explain how these laws were broken: First law: Everybody remains in a state of rest or uniform motion (constant velocity) unless it is acted upon by an external unbalanced force. This means that in the absence of a non-zero net force, the center of mass of a body either remains at rest, or moves at a constant speed in a straight line. Second law: A body of mass m subject to a force F undergoes an acceleration a that has the same direction as the force and a magnitude that is directly proportional to the force and inversely proportional to the mass, i.e., F = ma. Third law: The mutual forces of action and reaction between two bodies are equal, opposite and collinear. This means that whenever a first body exerts a force F on a second body, the second body exerts a force −F on the first body. F and −F are equal in magnitude, opposite in direction, and simultaneous (From Wikipedia.com)

+ - !

(1)

avatar for Aishik
Aishik

Dec. 23, 2010

Under rating threshold (show) awesome game but it would be good to have no level skips

+ - !

(0)

avatar for slayer122678
slayer122678

Dec. 23, 2010

Under rating threshold (show) uhhhh I MEANT TO DO THAT!

+ - !

(0)

avatar for on99gamble
on99gamble

Dec. 23, 2010

Under rating threshold (show) cannot install unity web player, ends of story

+ - !

(0)

avatar for clone21
clone21

Dec. 23, 2010

Under rating threshold (show) lol it has broken nearly all newton laws of physics XD

+ - !

(-1)

avatar for onlineidiot1994
onlineidiot1994

Dec. 23, 2010

Under rating threshold (show) 2 out of 5, I give it that because, while it's a moderately decent platformer, it has this chaotic and luck-based feel to it, which is one of the reasons I tend to play platformer. Also, the strange camera angles and axis make this hard to understand what the hell is going on. It's just not a comfortable game to play.

+ - !

(-1)

avatar for NickF227
NickF227

Dec. 23, 2010

Under rating threshold (show) Looks like we have a new leader! I'm glad, I don't think Langman is work 10k....

+ - !

(-1)

avatar for Ekkos
Ekkos

Dec. 23, 2010

Under rating threshold (show) %of wins: 70%:luck/chance 20%:accident 10%:actual thinking. lol, great game.

+ - !

(0)

avatar for Prozlol
Prozlol

Dec. 23, 2010

Under rating threshold (show) when you're building 3d blocks that are supposed to look like a flat surface, you have to have slight overlap (one block bigger or smaller than the one it overlaps, by an unnoticeable amount) to eliminate the flashing from one texture to another. it looks weird to have them going crazy. + this so the developer can fix it!

+ - !

(0)

avatar for dsadsadsa
dsadsadsa

Dec. 23, 2010

Under rating threshold (show) @everybody, Im sure the game designer know how short his game is... just wait for a sequel for more lvls

+ - !

(0)

avatar for dsadsadsa
dsadsadsa

Dec. 23, 2010

Under rating threshold (show) wow great fun, 5/5 no apparent flaws, very well done. no reason anyone could give it less then 5/5

+ - !

(-1)

avatar for Gustaf1
Gustaf1

Dec. 23, 2010

Under rating threshold (show) I've seen this "concept" before, can't remember the name but it was practically the same thing.

+ - !

(-2)

avatar for Azgodeth
Azgodeth

Dec. 23, 2010

Under rating threshold (show) awwww. FUDGE. as they say

+ - !

(0)

avatar for Ninjab3ar
Ninjab3ar

Dec. 23, 2010

Under rating threshold (show) Love it!

+ - !

(-1)

avatar for redghostmage
redghostmage

Dec. 23, 2010

Under rating threshold (show) This is proof the earth is flat.

+ - !

(0)

avatar for 12ng
12ng

Dec. 23, 2010

Under rating threshold (show)

+ - !

(-6)

avatar for redghostmage
redghostmage

Dec. 23, 2010

Under rating threshold (show) This remind me of M.C. Escher.

+ - !

(0)

avatar for Zylar
Zylar

Dec. 23, 2010

Under rating threshold (show) Fun, but too easy. Make moar levels. :D

+ - !

(-2)

avatar for redghostmage
redghostmage

Dec. 23, 2010

Under rating threshold (show) This game is perfect except for one thing. It's to short :(

+ - !

(0)

avatar for 8008man2
8008man2

Dec. 23, 2010

Under rating threshold (show) my brain was completely broken by level 14

+ - !

(-1)

avatar for Kerma
Kerma

Dec. 23, 2010

Under rating threshold (show) Anyone try to get the teddybear at level 3?

+ - !

(-1)

avatar for 97forever
97forever

Dec. 23, 2010

Under rating threshold (show) Great game. but sometimes it is hard to jump right because of VIEWPOINT. 5/5

+ - !

(-1)

avatar for Qata
Qata

Dec. 23, 2010

Under rating threshold (show) I haven't seen a game this polished and, could I even dare to say perfect, in a while. "Nice job" or "Great game" would be just degrading. F*king AWESOME. 10/5

+ - !

(0)

avatar for Spire115
Spire115

Dec. 23, 2010

Under rating threshold (show) Its a good game but a lot of the levels made me say "I meant to do that"

+ - !

(49)

avatar for migster99
migster99

Dec. 23, 2010

Under rating threshold (show) but not your run of the mill insane

+ - !

(10)

avatar for migster99
migster99

Dec. 23, 2010

Under rating threshold (show) insane.. i guess

+ - !

(-2)

avatar for firas333
firas333

Dec. 23, 2010

Under rating threshold (show) good game with lots of room for additions, but not getting any comformation that i actually completed it and got the teddybears was not that good.

+ - !

(-2)

avatar for GD_FierceDeity1
GD_FierceDeity1

Dec. 23, 2010

Under rating threshold (show) my freaking head is spinning x.x

+ - !

(2)

avatar for Xeriman
Xeriman

Dec. 23, 2010

Under rating threshold (show)

+ - !

(-7)

avatar for A_Wise_Fish
A_Wise_Fish

Dec. 23, 2010

Under rating threshold (show) Skiping a level doesn't actually mean anything. You play a game to enjoy it. Skiping levels doesn't take away or add enjoyment, so it doesn't matter if there is a skip button. Great game, make more like this. :)

+ - !

(1)

avatar for jokerkun
jokerkun

Dec. 23, 2010

Under rating threshold (show)

+ - !

(-10)

avatar for YourNextVictim
YourNextVictim

Dec. 23, 2010

Under rating threshold (show) I hope you understand that you broke physics by making this game

+ - !

(145)

avatar for zZGhostDogZz
zZGhostDogZz

Dec. 23, 2010

Under rating threshold (show) omg idk how but i did the last level 1 try!!! That was awesome!

+ - !

(0)

avatar for Rallik
Rallik

Dec. 23, 2010

Under rating threshold (show) Really cool game!

+ - !

(-1)

avatar for frae2
frae2

Dec. 23, 2010

Under rating threshold (show) If you don't have a scroll wheel, then you use the space button instead. Also you can skip levels, you just click on the level you want to play and you can play it.

+ - !

(-1)

avatar for Hello43
Hello43

Dec. 23, 2010

Under rating threshold (show) I'm dizzy- ugh ugh ugh

+ - !

(-1)

avatar for whatever133
whatever133

Dec. 23, 2010

Under rating threshold (show) it reminds of a rubiks cube, except your running around on it

+ - !

(0)

avatar for Nicholas98
Nicholas98

Dec. 23, 2010

Under rating threshold (show) shockwave always crashes on me! stupid crapwave.

+ - !

(1)

avatar for andelew
andelew

Dec. 23, 2010

Under rating threshold (show)

+ - !

(-19)

avatar for KingofBritains
KingofBritains

Dec. 23, 2010

Under rating threshold (show) For anybody who's wondering what it meant by middle mouse button, it means press down on the scroll wheel, if your scroll wheel doesn't have a click, or you don't have a scroll wheel at all, then I don't know what you can do.

+ - !

(0)

avatar for DannieGeeko
DannieGeeko

Dec. 23, 2010

Under rating threshold (show) Whoa! This makes you dizzy in a good way!

+ - !

(0)

avatar for Robert5054
Robert5054

Dec. 23, 2010

Under rating threshold (show) This is Fun! Its like i know EVERYTHING. MORE MORE MORE!!!

+ - !

(-1)

avatar for PhocsM
PhocsM

Dec. 23, 2010

Under rating threshold (show) Great game, nice game mechanics. I hope you make a sequel

+ - !

(4)

avatar for boallenbe
boallenbe

Dec. 23, 2010

Under rating threshold (show) I agree about being able to skip the levels, don't make them be skippable but this is an amazing game and I hope it wins.

+ - !

(11)

avatar for Tazzonny
Tazzonny

Dec. 23, 2010

Under rating threshold (show) Awesome but you shouldn't be able to skip levels in my opinion, maybe allow to skip one or two but not all of them.

+ - !

(17)

avatar for Samoht_Gnir
Samoht_Gnir

Dec. 23, 2010

Under rating threshold (show) Great game! More Plox!

+ - !

(0)

avatar for Dilbertguy
Dilbertguy

Dec. 23, 2010

Under rating threshold (show) Oh god, my head. It hurts so much. That last level is nuts.

+ - !

(29)

  • add a comment