Comments for Realm of the Mad God

avatar for MurphyDinosaur
MurphyDinosaur

Sep. 18, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) I really like this game!

+ - !

(0)

avatar for armofhades
armofhades

Sep. 18, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) its was so much awsome

+ - !

(1)

avatar for ADAMZABIDI
ADAMZABIDI

Sep. 18, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) There To Many Insta KILL GLICTH In the portal afther the lag D:

+ - !

(2)

avatar for GameBlaster_
GameBlaster_

Sep. 18, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) Loved it a nice MMO keep, working on it! :D

+ - !

(7)

avatar for GameDylan
GameDylan

Sep. 18, 2014

Under rating threshold (show)

+ - !

(-18)

avatar for Jonathan5115
Jonathan5115

Sep. 17, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) this game is addicting and annoying

+ - !

(8)

avatar for inujoshua101
inujoshua101

Sep. 17, 2014

Under rating threshold (show)

+ - !

(-9)

avatar for FadeKillKill
FadeKillKill

Sep. 17, 2014

Under rating threshold (show)

+ - !

(-9)

avatar for inujoshua101
inujoshua101

Sep. 17, 2014

Under rating threshold (show)

+ - !

(-14)

avatar for KennethB146
KennethB146

Sep. 17, 2014

Under rating threshold (show)

+ - !

(-9)

avatar for SonicFanBoyman
SonicFanBoyman

Sep. 17, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) it froze a whle ago

+ - !

(-1)

avatar for Lucksold
Lucksold

Sep. 17, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) Pls make so that spammers get kicked from game 2 h then if they keep spamming prem ban cus there ruining the nexus :(

+ - !

(-2)

avatar for Erreipal
Erreipal

Sep. 17, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) NOO!! gived a hug to a cube god... T.T

+ - !

(0)

avatar for 20jacks_samu
20jacks_samu

Sep. 16, 2014

Under rating threshold (show)

+ - !

(-9)

avatar for 20jacks_samu
20jacks_samu

Sep. 16, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) it's one of my favorite games though

+ - !

(4)

avatar for 20jacks_samu
20jacks_samu

Sep. 16, 2014

Under rating threshold (show)

+ - !

(-8)

avatar for Itatchipower
Itatchipower

Sep. 16, 2014

Under rating threshold (show)

+ - !

(-3)

avatar for SonicFanBoyman
SonicFanBoyman

Sep. 16, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) I never get level appropriate gear T_T

+ - !

(6)

avatar for mellamomarco
mellamomarco

Sep. 16, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) @alinav. .... I would like you to do one of two things, depending on your financial situation. Either secure the services of an English translator before posting again, as this is obviously not your first language. Or, go to High School again and wait for four years before posting again. Many thanks, mellamomarco. p.s. I'm really not trying to be mean to you, just sarcastic. p.p.s. I really do not understand what you're trying to convey, other than that you hate trans. potions. p.p.p.s. p.s. means post script, post post script, etc.

+ - !

(3)

avatar for Engiwn
Engiwn

Sep. 16, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) that's loading error get fixed this game by message Willd-shadow now!

+ - !

(1)

avatar for bazoeka
bazoeka

Sep. 16, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) they hae to say wath the abilities does becouse much poeple dont no what wisdon and vitality does

+ - !

(3)

avatar for alinav
alinav

Sep. 16, 2014

Under rating threshold (show)

+ - !

(-4)

avatar for mellamomarco
mellamomarco

Sep. 16, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) I say two things that are exactly the same, just in different languages. One comment gets -4 and the other gets +4! Life's good

+ - !

(1)

avatar for viperionsnake
viperionsnake

Sep. 16, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) this game is so ragging i jest died on 6/7 and then i just played the game again this game is also pretty good

+ - !

(0)

avatar for IvanC157
IvanC157

Sep. 16, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) I swear that the characters' feet get bigger every time they connect while loading.

+ - !

(0)

avatar for Fryoneside
Fryoneside

Sep. 15, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) Update this to 64 bit!

+ - !

(0)

avatar for mellamomarco
mellamomarco

Sep. 15, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) -translation- I am weeping/crying... I am sorry everyone, there is no hope!

+ - !

(4)

avatar for mellamomarco
mellamomarco

Sep. 15, 2014

Under rating threshold (show)

+ - !

(-4)

avatar for alinav
alinav

Sep. 15, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) and also there in the nexus there shouldnt be the tinkerer only like in guilds there will be tinkerer so its the fastest way to got to the tinkerer in the guild but going to nexus costs dreams going to portals like tomb,crawling depths and more legend portals to be like *BOOM* portal vanished get the point now

+ - !

(3)

avatar for alinav
alinav

Sep. 15, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) i was tring to say like every guild have to have the tinkerer like if u got a tinkerer quest and there was portal meeting you went to tinkerer came back portal closed or even if u go in the portal u died with tinkerer quest item and have to start all over again it will be too much stress for some transformation potions.

+ - !

(2)

avatar for IvanC157
IvanC157

Sep. 15, 2014

Under rating threshold (show)

+ - !

(-3)

avatar for WillD67
WillD67

Sep. 15, 2014

Under rating threshold (show)

+ - !

(-7)

avatar for 71299
71299

Sep. 14, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) I think Kabam needs to make a new character that uses the katana i was thinking samurai his top stats would be dexterity and attack, his special ability would be similar to the knights but it would be a slash that is range would be equal to his sword and would add a small bleeding percent to the enemy. doing this katanas would increase in value which would improve trading.

+ - !

(9)

avatar for vgagent
vgagent

Sep. 14, 2014

Under rating threshold (show)

+ - !

(-3)

avatar for phoenix_63
phoenix_63

Sep. 14, 2014

Under rating threshold (show)

+ - !

(-7)

avatar for mellamomarco
mellamomarco

Sep. 14, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) @alinav. Please, if you have an idea, and this goes for everyone here, spell out your idea correctly. I just looked at your idea alinav, and I have no idea what you're trying to say. Until you post your idea so that people can understand it, then we can't like it, or converse with others about this idea. Thank you.

+ - !

(6)

avatar for Cross_X_Fire78
Cross_X_Fire78

Sep. 14, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) how about more classes?

+ - !

(1)

avatar for superkeeney
superkeeney

Sep. 14, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) Bug:when you grab something and they get it it dosen't ddisappear and is stuck there

+ - !

(2)

avatar for alinav
alinav

Sep. 14, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) yeah i agree i also was thinking about that.you got to see bags map they will be the colour...... tell which colour it will be!

+ - !

(2)

avatar for alinav
alinav

Sep. 14, 2014

Under rating threshold (show)

+ - !

(-5)

avatar for FadeKillKill
FadeKillKill

Sep. 14, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) fvckin internet

+ - !

(0)

avatar for godssssrotmg
godssssrotmg

Sep. 14, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) I gotta agree with murilexsuper, there should be a dot on the map when the bag drops also, so when if you nexus or dont hear the bag drop its on your minimap.

+ - !

(5)

avatar for MURILEXSUPER
MURILEXSUPER

Sep. 13, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) I do think that Cyan, Pot, White and Red bags should stay atleast 5 minutes to get the item you droped, because when you do drop something valuable and there are LOTS of monsters near it you have to get back and keep shooting' em till they die (this way can have a 30% of chances of loosing the drop because of the time consumed killing enemies) or you can just put yourself on a very dangerous situation tanking all bullets and going like crazy on the bag to get the item (50% chances of death and 20% chances of double-clicking item and don't getting it because you did nexused or died).+ if you agree.

+ - !

(53)

avatar for Erreipal
Erreipal

Sep. 13, 2014

Under rating threshold (show)

+ - !

(-3)

avatar for VengMage
VengMage

Sep. 13, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) Nice game, Nice graphs. Nice everything but 1 thing is bad... :( LAG :( it's nearly impossible to play without good internet :P

+ - !

(1)

avatar for shaymin1243
shaymin1243

Sep. 13, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) I like this game.

+ - !

(-1)

avatar for wazzaw
wazzaw

Sep. 13, 2014

Under rating threshold (show)

+ - !

(-5)

avatar for firte123
firte123

Sep. 13, 2014

Under rating threshold (show)

+ - !

(-11)

avatar for bazoeka
bazoeka

Sep. 13, 2014

Under rating threshold (show)

+ - !

(-11)

avatar for p286
p286

Sep. 13, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) don't forget YOLO

+ - !

(4)

  • add a comment