Comments for The Sandbox

« Back to The Sandbox

nyctaxi

Jan. 29, 2013

Under rating threshold (show) hmm...it will not let me export or import well only one thing to do...SAY WTF.

+ - !

(9)

3Deimos

Sep. 24, 2012

Under rating threshold (show) But besides all the request, great game! i have not seen a sandbox come so far into all the reactions of all these elements! This is now one of or is the top current sandbox game.

+ - !

(9)

kamikazejoe

Nov. 21, 2011

Under rating threshold (show) i had a thought.....lost it......slippery litttle devils

+ - !

(9)

ArnoldD

Nov. 12, 2011

Under rating threshold (show) Just touch the power to noise the note. Waters can destroy metals.

+ - !

(9)

Nachttotem

Nov. 2, 2011

Under rating threshold (show) actually, for coral, you have to use the seed in dots, not a line, or else it gets too crowded.

+ - !

(9)

Monkeyball500

Aug. 25, 2011

Under rating threshold (show) WHOOOO!!!!! YEAH!!!! I RATE THIS 5/5!!!!!!!!

+ - !

(9)

Shaaman

Aug. 21, 2011

Under rating threshold (show) Code predators that eat fish. Also your Aardvark joke was a good idea actually.... Making a self sustaining eco-system would be really fun.

+ - !

(9)

manipulater200

Aug. 7, 2011

Under rating threshold (show) +if you think it needs people that we can shoot elments out and controll at our comand

+ - !

(9)

Petso66

Jul. 17, 2011

Under rating threshold (show) 1) He already stated he can't make people in this game. 2) It says in the description that he knows there is another game like this. 3) @assassin5421: WASD can do wonders (:

+ - !

(9)

onimatrix

Jun. 7, 2011

Under rating threshold (show) And yeah, CBelt is broken. I haven't found a way to make it work less awkwardly, but if you want to, I'll remove it until it's functional.

+ - !

(9)

onimatrix

Jun. 7, 2011

Under rating threshold (show) Hey, to the people with export/import problems: Try erasing the # at the end of the URL. I don't know why sometimes Kongregate adds that, but it breaks all the functionality :(

+ - !

(9)

Technotoad

May. 16, 2011

Under rating threshold (show) @simpsonbart The lava heats the water --> the water evaporates into steam --> the steam erodes the metal --> turning it into sand--> the sand falls --> the lava heats the sand --> the sand crystalizes into glass... hope it helped! :-) (BTW sorry for the triple post ;-) )

+ - !

(9)

onimatrix

May. 10, 2011

Under rating threshold (show) @kareem12: Updates almost no more, working on iPhone version. Me sad too, but unemployement sucks.

+ - !

(9)

Mako250

May. 9, 2011

Under rating threshold (show) would be nice if snow survived in normal temperature too, cuz snow falls form the sky in real life

+ - !

(9)

Mako250

May. 5, 2011

Under rating threshold (show) Why does seed have to be so close to mud? I mean, I gave it some water, and the water sank all the way down and my plant didn't grow, if there's water on the bottom of the soil, it should grow seeds, and what happens if you follow the rules of life? bury a seed in soil then pour much water on it, where's my plant? 5/5 and I've never seen more potential in a game

+ - !

(9)

007chris

May. 3, 2011

Under rating threshold (show) Please put the Clear on the first page, i am tired of switching in between the two so many times

+ - !

(9)

JiffyJuff

Apr. 23, 2011

Under rating threshold (show) You know, there's a similar game called Dust but I think this is much better as the elements react more strongly.

+ - !

(9)

Simowl

Apr. 14, 2011

Under rating threshold (show) @HawkfrostXV Water and electricity makes gas :). It can be quite useful.

+ - !

(9)

Lyle123456

Apr. 14, 2011

Under rating threshold (show) The Fish is eating plants so DAMN FAST!!!!!

+ - !

(9)

spoluy

Apr. 11, 2011

Under rating threshold (show) Needs a fast-forward and/or rewind (+)

+ - !

(9)

yippee12

Apr. 10, 2011

Under rating threshold (show) to make a torch: make a line of the "multi" element. have a gas touch it (so that it produces gas) then burn the gas. it will then cause a chain reaction in which the heat ignites any new gas the multi produces. thus making a fire that doesn't go out =)

+ - !

(9)

armorswordcat

Apr. 7, 2011

Under rating threshold (show) maybe add a cold element. cooler is usefull, but adding one like fire gives more flexibility

+ - !

(9)

booored

Apr. 5, 2011

Under rating threshold (show) A very cool thing would be that Wood would be as Oil (burning lowly, but using much heat)

+ - !

(9)

jb8salstead

Apr. 4, 2011

Under rating threshold (show) onimatrix:.....the next best thing you could add is fireworks.....not like the ones in dust if it is possible to use touch on them to change colors that would be great

+ - !

(9)

Oroin54

Mar. 28, 2011

Under rating threshold (show) to add on to my previous comment maybe you could add clouds, larger boxes, make cacti and palm trees grow in sand, make different temperatures like making cooler colder than ice and lava hotter than fire, etc. also make it so that like when i tried to make blue windows in stone out of ice, the ice just floated up and went on top. make solids not change positions due to density, have settings such as gravity, color, and others, add wind or things that can blow around soil, sand, liquids, ect. also, make it so that when say C4 and gunpowder explode, they actually push other matter like in a real explosion, make fireworks that when you light them on fire they shoot up in the air and explode into different colors, thunder and lightning that makes noise from thunder, make explosions and C4 make exploding noises when they explode, maybe make bubbles that form from soap, just for fun. rate up so the maker can see this.

+ - !

(9)

booored

Mar. 14, 2011

Under rating threshold (show) There would be a cool update: one explosive more like Nitro(Nitroglycerin) to make another things like bombs. Think in this if you will update soon, Onimatrix.

+ - !

(9)

cell3boy

Mar. 7, 2011

Under rating threshold (show) note take current (electrified metal) and turns it into a sound, you might need to turn up the sound though. Touching note changes its pitch. touch power and it keeps producing current. Touch is in the tools (draw, line, fill, ect.) and thats for now. Good luck omitrix on the project in progress :)

+ - !

(9)

wohoo197

Feb. 27, 2011

Under rating threshold (show) watch 'rock it' level, and what the hell happened? :P

+ - !

(9)

LordShoe

Feb. 3, 2011

Under rating threshold (show) What in gods name is the tiny red dot in the corner.

+ - !

(9)

sammybricemohler

Dec. 21, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) http://www.kongregate.com/games/onimatrix/the-sandbox#

+ - !

(5)

AudreyE2

Jan. 17, 2013

Under rating threshold (show) the universes won't play

+ - !

(5)

glennard

Feb. 1, 2011

Under rating threshold (show) Virus > Lava??

+ - !

(451)

Tomas_and_Jueros

Mar. 9, 2013

Under rating threshold (show) Th mobile version should be on Kong too as it is more, much better!!

+ - !

(5)

AndreRO

Aug. 29, 2013

Under rating threshold (show) Hope there were more living things like animals. Also adding some ores wouldn't be bad. So if there is a layer of Stone and some remains of a tree, coal would appear. Also Lava + Cold shall have 75% chance of regular stone 25 % of Volcanic Stone( Obsidian etc. )

+ - !

(5)

razonia

Feb. 24, 2013

Under rating threshold (show) methinks we need a person thing. then they can fight the giant mutant ants :D

+ - !

(5)

skarmory12

Aug. 15, 2013

Under rating threshold (show) It wont let me load tother peoples worlds sometimes

+ - !

(5)

Yven

May. 20, 2011

Under rating threshold (show) People, you should first ASK onimatrix if it is possible. otherwise, it will take a few days or months of endless programming and stuff. Seriously, if these ideas get implemented, it will be by "magic." Press the [+] to KEEP THIS COMMENT ALIVE!

+ - !

(65)

rayquaza10111

Oct. 5, 2013

Under rating threshold (show) needs humans

+ - !

(8)

SalihE5

Dec. 20, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) türk olan 1 desin

+ - !

(5)

supernatan747

Dec. 5, 2013

Under rating threshold (show) the game is great but can made much better it does have an infinite amount of potential adding humans would also greatly improve the game + if you agree

+ - !

(5)

Mtx_14

Jan. 2, 2013

Under rating threshold (show) Oh no! Virus! *uses Anti-Virus* Well...now my screen is purple...this isn't that much better...

+ - !

(5)

KIPILL12

Apr. 22, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) Need Add Staff Nuclear prees +

+ - !

(5)

dezzguy

Feb. 24, 2013

Under rating threshold (show) this game is fun to mess with nature

+ - !

(5)

slenderman626

Jan. 30, 2013

Under rating threshold (show) love it theres so much to do

+ - !

(5)

LordVeil

Jul. 31, 2013

Under rating threshold (show) need to make the map big so we can have more room to experiment with. + if you agree

+ - !

(8)

Yotom22

Nov. 18, 2012

Under rating threshold (show) space to add pixels when using the arrow keys for fine movement, + if this helped.

+ - !

(5)

SparkB

Sep. 22, 2012

Under rating threshold (show) i i cant melt the metal??

+ - !

(6)

Calemvir

Apr. 14, 2012

Under rating threshold (show) You should update it where heater and cooler only need to be touched by electricity in one spot to completely work

+ - !

(22)

TT_Marcus

Dec. 14, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) My favorite kongregate game!

+ - !

(5)

JohnHoly

Jul. 14, 2012

Under rating threshold (show) *comments* GREAT game but universes don't load :/ Please fix that!

+ - !

(8)

  • add a comment