Comments for Pingy the Ping Idle RPG

avatar for Song_of_the_Dawn
Song_of_the_Dawn

Dec. 21, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) Catie have idea...me no know if no one mentioned dis yet...but...maybe different hats give Pingy da ping different perks! Like more money... more xp when fishing... lower prices... Etc.

+ - !

(0)

avatar for game98
game98

Dec. 21, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) When i click "Claim Interest" In the bank.. I get 9000 Million!!!

+ - !

(1)

avatar for jarrid2
jarrid2

Dec. 20, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) the noctopus should be worth more experience because it is the rarest fish.

+ - !

(2)

avatar for HOPe4848
HOPe4848

Dec. 20, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) NO MOVIE IN MOVIE

+ - !

(0)

avatar for Cynical03
Cynical03

Dec. 20, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) why i cant go to credits on blob drop , THIS IS SO UNFAIR!

+ - !

(1)

avatar for game98
game98

Dec. 16, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) Can i make 1 000 000 Millions?!

+ - !

(3)

avatar for dude1234566
dude1234566

Dec. 15, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) im out of luck however this game is still awsome 100/100 (5/5)

+ - !

(3)

avatar for game98
game98

Dec. 15, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) yea! They fixed my highscore :D

+ - !

(3)

avatar for tommy90
tommy90

Dec. 14, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) GOOD/SHITY

+ - !

(0)

avatar for EmmiRose
EmmiRose

Dec. 13, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) xp

+ - !

(0)

avatar for EmmiRose
EmmiRose

Dec. 13, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) oh man! i play for a half hour for my bonses and all i get 22-somthin !!!!!!!!!!

+ - !

(-1)

avatar for game98
game98

Dec. 11, 2014

Under rating threshold (show)

+ - !

(-4)

avatar for catdoge2000
catdoge2000

Dec. 9, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) more ways to get money

+ - !

(0)

avatar for Bob_stew
Bob_stew

Dec. 8, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) Unless something just broke in my game, the bank actually allows you to gain interest on amounts higher than 1 million at some point! I may have been able to for a long while without noticing, but I'm at level 72 now and recently won the next-to-last stage of Double or Nothing, which put me at about 3 million at the time.

+ - !

(2)

avatar for benstomper117
benstomper117

Dec. 8, 2014

Under rating threshold (show)

+ - !

(-8)

avatar for benstomper117
benstomper117

Dec. 6, 2014

Under rating threshold (show)

+ - !

(-10)

avatar for benstomper117
benstomper117

Dec. 6, 2014

Under rating threshold (show)

+ - !

(-6)

avatar for benstomper117
benstomper117

Dec. 6, 2014

Under rating threshold (show)

+ - !

(-4)

avatar for benstomper117
benstomper117

Dec. 6, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) yo dawgs check out this game homies you will love it madtiger my homefrie loves it so will you funky bros!

+ - !

(-2)

avatar for wwooww2
wwooww2

Dec. 6, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) @bbbblah it also speeds up the xp bar when watching movie and still does this now but only when you press watch movie

+ - !

(0)

avatar for wwooww2
wwooww2

Dec. 6, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) @bbbblah they usedto play videos of pingu the penguin but then they were removed from youtube and the maker of the game made it so that watching movies did nothing so people wouldn't see this video was removed from youtube message

+ - !

(0)

avatar for nickinack
nickinack

Dec. 5, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) How about a 50% chance a $1 bill can fall out of the sky a 30% chance a $10 bill can fall out of the sky and a 20% chance a $100 bill can fall out of the sky (only at snail hills)

+ - !

(0)

avatar for Bob_stew
Bob_stew

Dec. 5, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) The exp and money rewards are so ridiculously low. This goes for all the quests, but obviously it's worse for all the late game ones. As an example, I wouldn't care about the reward for the 50 combo math quest even if it was 100 times larger, which tells you something's wrong. I'm still enjoying the game a fair bit, but the quests aren't satisfying.

+ - !

(0)

avatar for jarrid2
jarrid2

Dec. 3, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) you should'nt lose your fish when you leave or refresh the page.

+ - !

(1)

avatar for Boygoodbest
Boygoodbest

Dec. 2, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) When at movie drag up there black thing Click it when do it! MUST HAVE WEAR EAR MOUSE- CLick penguin talk dont at all to key that open ALL KEY ROOM! Work once On lock then dont work

+ - !

(0)

avatar for Boygoodbest
Boygoodbest

Dec. 2, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) Ping say SPONGEBOB SQUAREpant BUT CHANGE SPONGE TO PINGY CHANGE TO square TO PING Pingybob pingpant

+ - !

(-1)

avatar for bbbbblah
bbbbblah

Dec. 1, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) What does the movies do?

+ - !

(4)

avatar for rohanthind
rohanthind

Nov. 30, 2014

Under rating threshold (show)

+ - !

(-3)

avatar for SStG_KaW
SStG_KaW

Nov. 30, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) I wish I knew what the movies did

+ - !

(3)

avatar for LiamM190
LiamM190

Nov. 30, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) I would be content with this game if it was literally just fishing

+ - !

(1)

avatar for Y4M1N4V1
Y4M1N4V1

Nov. 30, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) how do I sell the fish

+ - !

(-2)

avatar for jhemond
jhemond

Nov. 29, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) Why do all my fish go away when I refresh the tab? It is really annoying to not be able to store them up until a good market price.

+ - !

(1)

avatar for jessejesses
jessejesses

Nov. 29, 2014

Under rating threshold (show)

+ - !

(-3)

avatar for ace6666
ace6666

Nov. 21, 2014

Under rating threshold (show)

+ - !

(-3)

avatar for dumbjock123
dumbjock123

Nov. 19, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) I minored in math in college, and I consider myself pretty good at it, but I sure as hell don't have the multiplication tables memorized out to 30. And there isn't enough time to use a calculator. Math Test 3 is WAY too hard unless you're some kind of savant.

+ - !

(13)

avatar for sig_peppe
sig_peppe

Nov. 17, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) Role-Penguin-Game

+ - !

(9)

avatar for aslan812
aslan812

Nov. 16, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) to hack, change the days in your clock, then reload the game and, BOOM! you now are rich.

+ - !

(2)

avatar for JeffreyH40
JeffreyH40

Nov. 15, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) Very relaxing.

+ - !

(5)

avatar for JasonH303
JasonH303

Nov. 15, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) i need to know how i backup my data on here

+ - !

(7)

avatar for pikachufan404
pikachufan404

Nov. 15, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) Wow we have the same favorite Pokémon! We have a lot more in common than I thought!

+ - !

(5)

avatar for pikachufan404
pikachufan404

Nov. 15, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) I love how cute Pingy looks in that Kong Hat. And wow! I can't believe it's a freebie!

+ - !

(3)

avatar for JellyPenguin
JellyPenguin

Nov. 14, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) oreo's ;3

+ - !

(-2)

avatar for LeonK26
LeonK26

Nov. 14, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) a little girl wants 3 burgers at 57$ each prince wants 1 burger at 7$ each weird isnt it? prince is such a scrooge!

+ - !

(4)

avatar for LeonK26
LeonK26

Nov. 13, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) when i saw max seal combo in highscores: 170k I had one thought and one thought only:HAACKER!

+ - !

(4)

avatar for mikey449341
mikey449341

Nov. 11, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) don't sell goldfish or snails no matter what

+ - !

(4)

avatar for dgieedelman
dgieedelman

Nov. 11, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) For some reasons I can never get a notopus. but i have like 16 whales? Is the RNG scrweeing with me or is something wrong

+ - !

(1)

avatar for puffle0
puffle0

Nov. 10, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) WHALE 6 are you kiding

+ - !

(2)

avatar for puffle0
puffle0

Nov. 9, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) ... 19$ for a whale it just keeps geting lower

+ - !

(1)

avatar for puffle0
puffle0

Nov. 9, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) forget $28 $20 for a whale um... rhymes with go starts with n

+ - !

(1)

avatar for puffle0
puffle0

Nov. 9, 2014

Under rating threshold (show) Whale sell price 28 NO!!!!

+ - !

(0)

  • add a comment