Topic: Wartune /
1) most that can be done is by implementing a tick box whether you wanna use your attempt for a particular MPD.
2) not possible, lvl 60’s have a insane number of legend stones and level 5 loids which if synthesized may get them their first piece before 70
3) unsure of it due to vip
4) unsure of it due to vip
5) not sure what u meant there, unless u meant added rewards
6) if thats the case, high br 50’s may end up fighting lvl 70’s low br
7) unlimited might be too op considering the prizes
8) unsure of it due to vip
9) assume you meant guild tree, there are already stuff on the floor to collect guild contribution
10) what will happen to lowbies then who get mass killed 4-5 times in a row without any way of fighting back
11) 60-69 and 65-74 already made alot of people rage. adjusting it more might be bad.
12) i believe you meant whoever login for the day automatically energize the tree. good idea, but only benefits those who attend the tree
13) optional gain for exp gain? nah, too many people camping levels to get honor ranks and no point giving them rewards if they dont up level.
14) nope, if its meant to be so easy why bother, i assume you meant lynch lair nightmare. at the moment you require 80-90k average to do it from what i see. if dryads is imposed, it means that people who rush level. lets say lvl 70 50k average party will be able to complete it. doesnt seem fair does it?
15) presume you meant a invite filter. most people then already got their usual parties to do so.
16) very likely a pay to use implementation. look at auto WB
17) you can just delete those people who steal from farms.
18) i believe higher level stables offer a faster running speed xD
19) personally the lag is overall fixed. its much better as when cloud city was first implemented.
20) only way to change that is a server merge dont you think? everyone wants the best reward as always. agreed?
21) tbh i dont see the point in that unless you have a set party to down the chariot i think.
22) i believe this is the same agenda as point 1
23) the game isnt meant to be that helpful to free players, its something like maybe buying a wings after a long while. perhaps 3 is too low, maybe 5-10 might be good, sadly 30 is too much.
24) i believe you meant formation layout. in some of wartune other games there are certain formations that give more attack, more defense and even more block rate. might be useful.
25) removing holy seal might be a bad idea, but limiting its use to maybe once a battle might be good.
26) not a archer so i dont know how its like, but i rarely see people use it, so it might be underpowered.
27) i believe you meant this.
increase deflection rate to 30% activation rate
removing the randomness in ruthlessness (makes it useless doesnt it?)
changing ruthlessness damage randomness to defense reduction randomness? (so does the defenses move +- 70% at max level)
implementing a astral that increases either the attack or defenses of either the front row or back row (more like a rune)
buffing up the less used astrals.
improving the hp astral
28) improve the stats for the crit block and charisma astral? no way man those are enough as it is. then again do you really want more block on a knight?
29) i beleve the stratergy lies in coordinating your attacks with your team e.g. who does scatter first and who does it next.
then again you mentioned the fact that cashers get all the benefit while you as a free player who is online basically 20-21 hours daily do not,
somehow i dont know how to explain it in a way without flaming you though.