Recent posts by PonceMcBeaty on Kongregate

Flag Post

Topic: The King of Towers / Event Glitch

Just opened 5 stockings and got nothing. Said screw it and tried to turn in task 3. Got nothing. I guess I’m just going to sell the letters.

 
Flag Post

Topic: The King of Towers / Event Glitch

Just did 2 Task 1’s, didn’t get anything.

 
Flag Post

Topic: War of Omens / Restock is NOT random

Originally posted by vrdn22:
Originally posted by BuddyPharaoh:

I could start keeping statistics if you want.

You could, but the devs have stated that the restocks are random and I don’t see why getting a few infightings in a row would make you think otherwise – things like that only happen because it’s random.

Then why is it in incredibly long games, you never even see 1 or 2 cards?
Just like the 10% chances that have a 90% chance to happen, and 75% chances that work 10% of the time, there are bugs in the game that need to be addressed.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Lionheart Tactics: Events / so bored

You don’t like grinding endlessly for nothing????
Lol at least dungeons are en route, hopefully they are good.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Lionheart Tactics: Events / The donating system in this game is the lamest!

Yea it’s pretty lame. Gotta love the people with Stockholm defending it though.
Also, this is why you don’t risk it on those useless 600crown packs.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Lionheart Tactics: General / How much do you spend, have spent, (or plan to spend) on LHT?

Zero. All champ team. I was going to drop 5 or 10 to support devs but seeing as how some people have blown hundreds on this game, I don’t feel that’s necessary now.
There’s just not enough substance behind the game, I beat all levels with champs and grinding arena does nothing for me.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Lionheart Tactics: General / arena defense

The only thing that has slowed me down is the fact that a team with 3+ ranged and a dancer is almost guaranteed to kill one of my dancers.
I thought not being able to see attacks and retaliate would stop shields from dropping ridiculously, but guess not, people are still attacking my team of 3.5k OVR over everyone else’s 2.2-2.8k teams for some reason.

 
Flag Post

Topic: The King of Towers / I think you need to sue!

lol its funny because Kingdom Rush is like a 3 year old game with more features than this one.

 
Flag Post

Topic: The King of Towers / I think you need to sue!

I’ve noticed another game , Kingdom Rush, stole your entire game formula! Down to almost identical assets and upgrade paths for the identical towers!
Now this other game is much newer, so it has a better interface and newer features such as speeding up the game. It doesn’t even have microtransactions or upgrades that require ridiculous amounts of waiting!

Anyway, I’d be really mad if it were I, just pointing this out!

 
Flag Post

Topic: Lionheart Tactics: General / Update 1.1.9

Thanks for the updates!
Gonna change the arena completely.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Lionheart Tactics: General / Bandit Wizards

I’ve noticed a few bandit wizards live with 1 hp multiple times, is this a random effect of a passive, or do they just have to be killed 3 times?

Thanks.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Lionheart Tactics: General / PLEASE READ!

What the hell did I just read????

 
Flag Post

Topic: Lionheart Tactics: General / Shattered outpost help

It was my second wall, I was able to beat all of splinterpeaks with a champ pally and champ archer. Dancers and a priest to support.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Lionheart Tactics: General / Still can't get Unicorn Paladin - is there a trick to getting one?

Yea, sages seem to flood once you get your first one. I spent like 200k on bronze packs before I got my first rare a sage , then 2 packs later, another sage, maybe 10k later, another sage, etc for a total of 8 sages within a week. Since then, I’ve had at least 4 more.
After who knows how many packs, got a sniper.
1 sniper and at least 12 sages are my only rares from packs. Seems odd.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Lionheart Tactics: Events / Hero drops (not noob question)

Originally posted by Kinks2:

With there being 5 rares it is very unlikely you would get 1 of each rare without first getting some duplicates.

You should have the same chance of getting any hero. There SHOULD be a 20% chance of getting the same one again vs the 80% of any of the other 4.

 
Flag Post

Topic: War of Omens / look at this bug, JUST LOOK AT IT!

It was a bug. Devi quickly fixed it.

 
Flag Post

Topic: War of Omens / look at this bug, JUST LOOK AT IT!

I’ve got the same problem. I beat her before with no problem, but now trying again is impossible. She has 8 serfs before I can play a card, and then gets that a frame or two going, and finally a few militia. Oh and the whole while she gains about 12 gold a turn after a while.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Rise of Mythos / Attention Gamefuse: PLEASE CREATE A MUTE FUNCTION

Really its just a kid Skox77. Every day, he spams the chat with walls of text, and then spams with trumpets until he runs out. Every day. Multiple times a day.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Realm of the Mad God / Extremely Similar RotMG Clone for IOS/Android/PC/Mac

Ah so the sprites aren’t stolen? I saw this and thought the shady mobile app just stole them.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Dream World / a big joke

Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:

Dreamer, the goal of EVERY MMO game is to earn money. Just be glad you aren’t forced to pay £50+ a month, like in WoW.

Seriously? You compared a game that has been around for years to THIS “game”? A clicking time waster with graphics comparable to a Coleco vision game? Wry?

 
Flag Post

Topic: Elements / Step-by-step walkthrough to getting the Elements badges!

Wow I thought devourers were terrible cards that needed 1 earth to steal 1 dark a turn.. didn’t know they just auto-stole any kind.