Recent posts by ladolcevita on Kongregate

Flag Post

Topic: Global Assault / [RECRUITMENT] PwnersaurusRex: TOP 25 guild seeking interesting, active, articulate players

bump!

 
Flag Post

Topic: Global Assault / [Dev] Daily Objectives

Originally posted by TheGil (undefined):

objectives arent balanced at all.
i got hard: use cover 75 times.
i got DOM of 4.8K+. i am a free player.
how am i supposed to get this objective?
only cards i got with cover are 3 stars or less, they died before activate.
this objective is pretty impossible for me.
and i really afraid to see laser or flank or that swipe thing i dont know the name. i just dont have this skills, they arent exsist unless you pay.
so are those objectives are for payer boxes card only?
need balance desperately, or release new units for free players (or announce the game as p2w only if you want)

+1

The objectives need possible redesigning. But to be fair, it’s also “hard” so should not be possible for everyone.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Contract Wars: Weapons / My AWM-F Experience

it degrades really quickly and therefore has the same problems as other CR snipers. Other than that it’s fine.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant: General Tyrant Discussion / Kapitalkurderer's weight loss party

Originally posted by kapitalkurder919 (undefined):

we do karaoke and then spin the bottle follow by turth or dare. no girls allowed. also no postcount kid pls

dat fgt ogre handling the guest list so if u got problems I guess u not invited .

rsvp

prove that you’re the real kapitalkurderder or it’s fraud

 
Flag Post

Topic: Global Assault / Supply drops statistics

Originally posted by kralereth (undefined):
Originally posted by commonkey:

Hiya, I have recorded the stats for 200 supply drops purchase. Results:

184 1* units
15 2* units
1 3* unit (mule)

Based on this, I think the drop rates are similar to Unleashed: ~90% chance of crap, ~10% chance of smaller crap, ~0.5% of good.

This is already frustrating in TU, but there is currently no other way of gaining cards in GA (no events no wars no brawls no raids). It feels like the game is really unrewarding to play. Please post disgruntled rants below.

You do realize that 90% (of carp)+ 10% (of smaller carp)=100%=no room for 0.5% (good stuff)

~~~~You are genius~~~~~~we much appreciate~~~~~~~

 
Flag Post

Topic: Global Assault / [Dev] Client update v13

Originally posted by OgreSean (undefined):
Originally posted by ladolcevita (undefined):
Originally posted by OgreSean (undefined):

looking Good

keep it up and ill spend 10k on this game

#tinashe

lol

the really funny part is that we’re the donkey. lol.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Global Assault / [Dev] Client update v13

Originally posted by OgreSean (undefined):

looking Good

keep it up and ill spend 10k on this game

#tinashe

 
Flag Post

Topic: Global Assault / [Dev] Client update v13

Hi Devs,

nice job.

One little thing to consider:

color-code the hardness on the PVP map. This will make searching for easy opponents much easier. At present, all territories are red. Instead, how about red for relatively hard enemies, orange for moderate, and blue for easy. thanks.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant: General Tyrant Discussion / Yearbook

Best deck builder: Leftylink/ralkkdillon/seanD
Best troll on forum: OOHnirav coz still making ppl uber mad even yrs after he trolled them
Best net damage during war: Persseo (this guy is incredible)
Most online: LDV = nolife
Most fun to talk with in chatrooms: myself and my psychiatrist OOHnirav M.D. and trying to reason with my imaginary friend Kapitalkurderer.
Best botter: none exist
Best faction leader: TheRealPip
Worst net damage on war: LDV like -1 and i surged like every bit of stam i had for 6 hrs. nirav even wrote a limerick about it.
Worst troll on forum: 1. DorKnob77. (but only lately. up your game brony.); 2. Shieru/Jose circlejerk.
Worst “pretend to be afk”: synapticon
Your best memory of 2014: The year of ebola, two MA flights, Ukraine, Russia, ISIS, Ferguson, way too many mass shootings, horrible weather in the states sucked.
Your best memory of warmetal tyrant: Joining Prex and meeting uber cool ppl.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Global Assault / How big is th chance

Originally posted by ratapwnz (undefined):

Only devs know.

i don’t think they know.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Contract Wars: Skills / how to lag my pc ?

I played with lag once.

I was at the cliff ruins of OSM and ran down the slope. But then when I got to the bottom, I was magically teleported back to the top of the cliffs. So I decided to run down again. And boom, I was back at the top. Then someone just put me out of my misery and killed me.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Contract Wars: General / Gun Jamming

Originally posted by Raginok12345 (undefined):

That would be a terrible game mechanic. Imagine shooting at the vip just about kill him then your teammate frags you with a grenade and gets the VIP kill as well. That would piss so many people off.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Global Assault / SOS

Originally posted by Pats133 (undefined):

this is too weird

 
Flag Post

Topic: Contract Wars: General / Rafael aimbot praise/hate

Originally posted by Wakom (undefined):
Originally posted by oooRAFAELooo (undefined):
Originally posted by Nqss (undefined):


….From the video as i can see it will be patched….

You are so funny… my hack will be patched too :)

I’m actually quite curious what enjoyment you get out of it. I would have to admit it would be fun — for the first match. But then I would get incredibly bored with the lack of a challenge. I am genuinely curious what makes you continue using it, besides the obvious ego trip that you get.

Rafael! Use your powers for good not evil! Kill stacks pleaase. kthxbai.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Contract Wars: General / HK 416c is better than you think, but with firestab only.

untasked this weapon is so bad that I’m stuck at 48% on the task.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Contract Wars: Weapons / AWM-F Project

Great post by vitaly about this:
Originally posted by vitalykolobkov:

Link 1
Link 2
Link 3
Link 4
Link 5
Link 6
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
AWM-F
M = 0.299
M_NZ = 1.529
M_NZ_SH = 1.098
X = undefined, most likely 0
L = 2.166
L_NZ = N/A
L_NZ_SH = N/A
L_SH = 1.393

AWM-F is the worst sniper rifle. It is bugged like SV-98 and M40A6 but degrades much faster. After 20 shots you may no longer rely on it.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Contract Wars: General / Why can't I play

Originally posted by AndrewLyssunov:

problem solved, you can lock this thread now.

delete the original post to lock it.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Global Assault / [Petition] Grinder

Originally posted by pipsss:

It is easy to flap your mouth Pierre when you have 20 days to prepere for grinder and 2/3 of that time you got old amount of scraps…

 
Flag Post

Topic: Contract Wars: General / Rafael Aim Bot Are here

Originally posted by Nqss:

I was banning his alts accounts all this time, so, get id numbers/names, i will ban him again and again
I want this game to be clean and GOD DAMN, i will ban him and those god damn hackers, while im still a CM

don’t ban him. give him candy and turn him to the light-side so he will destroy stacks.

#goodguyswithguns

 
Flag Post

Topic: Global Assault / Superduper question: How do you get kara?

lol I must have missed it.

Why don’t players have a choice of when to start these missions?

 
Flag Post

Topic: Global Assault / Superduper question: How do you get kara?

And why don’t I have one?

 
Flag Post

Topic: Global Assault / Synapticat

manuel <3 darkfang (jose playing with his alts in the background)

 
Flag Post

Topic: Global Assault / [RECRUITMENT] PwnersaurusRex: TOP 25 guild seeking interesting, active, articulate players

We’re TOP 30!

27 to be exact!

 
Flag Post

Topic: Global Assault / [Petition] Grinder

+1

Please remove the offensive comment or ppl will flag and stupoid mods (like me) will lock thread

 
Flag Post

Topic: Global Assault / Volt coins

Not yet. And probably never ever, no way jose.