Recent posts by wh7877 on Kongregate

Flag Post

Topic: Anti-Idle: The Game / The Soda Machine of MAgic idleing

You get 250,000 EXP, 22,000 Gold Coins and 22 Green Coins.

I insert a Vestigial Fancy Duodenum hint hint again

 
Flag Post

Topic: Anti-Idle: The Game / The Soda Machine of MAgic idleing

You lose 300 hours of your life, and get 5 kilograms
I insert a Very Factual Denouncement of swifyy2 Hint hint!

 
Flag Post

Topic: Anti-Idle: The Game / Suggestions!

That’s not a bad idea, vast0l0rd

 
Flag Post

Topic: Anti-Idle: The Game / The Soda Machine of MAgic idleing

You get a baked baby (yum!)

I insert Schrodinger’s Cat

 
Flag Post

Topic: Anti-Idle: The Game / Suggestions!

Ah, the good old days when my imagination was fertile and I had nightmares about zombies every 3rd or 4th night. Those were the days when I could come out with good suggestions. And then I took a puberty to the knee…

 
Flag Post

Topic: Anti-Idle: The Game / Suggestions!

I also dug around one of my old posts in 2010 and found some more Awesome Adventures suggestions. I’m tweaking it because there are no longer any pets :(, and also because the original outcomes were a bit extreme.
Sandy Beach: Costs 2 energy
1. (You find a pirate map on the sandy floor*
Try and find the X, Sell it, ignore it
2. You come across an abandoned hut which an old shaman is living in
Raid it, Give the shaman some supplies
3. The water seems cool and refreshing, perhaps you should you take a dip?
Swim
Damp Forest: Costs 2 energy
1. You find an old abandoned doll! What should you do with it?
Keep it, find the owner, learn how to do voodoo and practice with it
2. A large plant which is shaped like a basin has collected quite a lot of water. Should you take a sip?
Take a drink, wash your hands in it
3.(extremely rare) In the forest, you find a wild Dragonewn
Tame it, Leave it alone, hunt it
Super Cool Awesome face land Cost 5 energy. (Visit once per day, must be level 5000+)
1.Awesome faces are swarming the land, running around and biting each other, what do you do?
Watch them, Attempt to stop them
2. As you walk through the land, you find an old awesome face sitting next to a native awesome face tree
Transport the tree to your garden, ask the elder for a few fruit

 
Flag Post

Topic: Anti-Idle: The Game / Suggestions!

I have a few small ideas for Tukkun to add to Anti-Idle in the next update, and they mainly concern Awesome Adventures and Fishing, so here goes:

AWESOME ADVENTURES
New Place: Ice-Cream Land
It’s discovered by going to Titled Land and buying a map from a random stranger for 1500 blue coins.
The new place costs 1 energy and 2000 green coins to go in, and the events that can happen there are:

You find an ice-cream on the floor
-1/5 Worst Adventure Ever
-Pick it up (Gain +50% boost)
-Leave it (A little boy picks it up and eats it +3 rep)

You find a half submerged bucket in a well
-1/5 Worst Adventure Ever
-Draw it up and take it (Gain a bucket used for next event)
-Get some water (Gain +100% boost or lose 2 energy)
-Throw a coin in the well (-1 coin. That’s it.)

It starts to rain ice cream
-1/5 Worst Adventure Ever
-Gather as much ice cream as you can with your bucket, and sell it (need to have gotten bucket.) (2,500,000 Gold Coins, + 25,000 Green Coins or +25 Blue Coins. +10 rep)
-Catch some with your tongue (2 Energy)
-Summon Awesome Face to eat the ice cream (-50 Reputation, +2000% boost, need to be Rank 250 to summon)

You see a fellow traveler suffering from Ice-Cream Frostbite
-1/5 Worst Adventure Ever
-Steal stuff from the Adventurer (-1 energy 1,000,000 coins -4 reputation OR +1 energy -5 reputation)
-Give him some hot water (5 rep)

Anyway, I’ll post some more stuff on Fishing in a sec.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Anti-Idle: The Game / Suggestions and Ideas

I have a few small ideas for Tukkun to add to Anti-Idle in the next update, and they mainly concern Awesome Adventures and Fishing, so here goes:

AWESOME ADVENTURES
New Place: Ice-Cream Land
It’s discovered by going to Titled Land and buying a map from a random stranger for 1500 blue coins.
The new place costs 1 energy and 2000 green coins to go in, and the events that can happen there are:

You find an ice-cream on the floor
-1/5 Worst Adventure Ever
-Pick it up (Gain +50% boost)
-Leave it (A little boy picks it up and eats it +3 rep)

You find a half submerged bucket in a well
-1/5 Worst Adventure Ever
-Draw it up and take it (Gain a bucket used for next event)
-Get some water (Gain +100% boost or lose 2 energy)
-Throw a coin in the well (-1 coin. That’s it.)

It starts to rain ice cream
-1/5 Worst Adventure Ever
-Gather as much ice cream as you can with your bucket, and sell it (need to have gotten bucket.) (2,500,000 Gold Coins, + 25,000 Green Coins or +25 Blue Coins. +10 rep)
-Catch some with your tongue (
2 Energy)
-Summon Awesome Face to eat the ice cream (-50 Reputation, +2000% boost, need to be Rank 250 to summon)

You see a fellow traveler suffering from Ice-Cream Frostbite
-1/5 Worst Adventure Ever
-Steal stuff from the Adventurer (-1 energy 1,000,000 coins -4 reputation OR +1 energy -5 reputation)
-Give him some hot water (
5 rep)

Anyway, I’ll post some more stuff on Fishing in a sec.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Anti-Idle: The Game / BA Stat Build Help!

My stat build sucks. Majorly. I have around 10 reset skill points and I am willing to try out any stat builds which you post here. I have 621 skill points and am level 2700~. I’m using spirit weapons.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Anti-Idle: The Game / Frequently Asked Questions & Ask stupid questions here!

What is the difference between a mastered IA and an unmastered one? I really can’t see the difference.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Anti-Idle: The Game / [Guide] Full Battle Arena Walkthrough UNFINISHED

I’m really looking forward to this guide. Currently, I can idle on Dragon Cave hardcore so maybe i’ll need to wait a while before it becomes useful for me, but yeah, really looking forward to the completed version. I’m checking back every day :)

 
Flag Post

Topic: Anti-Idle: The Game / The Soda Machine of MAgic idleing

You get a penguin which facepalms you 20 times with its flipper before it explodes.
I insert a pink tree with black tree fruit

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [Fantasy Online] Seeking Guild

I am a level 31 warrior. I have Thick Skin 2 + 3, Nerd Rage 1-3 and have Lick Wounds 2. My damage is slightly below average and I’m not really that rich (15K). Anyone want to invite me?

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [Fantasy Online] lucky skull spider?

The lucky 8 skull is used in a quest.

 
Flag Post

Topic: General Gaming / Why Do People Like Stupid Runescape?

Originally posted by Trerro:

People like Runescape because they haven’t tried MMOs with actual content.

Seriously, everyone I know who started on RS and later tried another MMO never went back.

If you want an example of that, just take me. I used to play runescape a few years ago, and then I stopped and gave my account away because it was just training, training, training of the different skills. It was fun at first and there was more things to do but then it was really boring when i was level 50.
If you want my opinion, Runescape is fun at first but then you run out of things to do; unless you’re a member.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Dream World / Dream world energy

WHY DO YOU HAVE TO MAKE IT 3 MINUTES TO RECHARGE!? CHANGE IT PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZilikepieZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

 
Flag Post

Topic: Anti-Idle: The Game / Awesome Adventures areas sugguestion

i did use line breaks. They’re not working

 
Flag Post

Topic: Anti-Idle: The Game / Awesome Adventures areas sugguestion

Ok then, outcomes: Finding a pirate map: Try and find the X: 25% chance of getting 2.5mil coins and -1 energy and +5 reputation, 50% chance to get -2 energy and +1 reputation , 25% of getting 2mil coins and +1 energy and +6 reputation Sell it: 75% chance of getting 1mil coins and +2 reputation, 25% chance of getting -4 reputation Ignore it: 50% chance of +2 reputation, 50% chance of getting +2 energy Abandoned hut with shaman: Raid it: 75% chance of -50% energy and -10 reputation, 25% chance of -10 reputation and +10mil and 3 random Lolmarket gems and +3 energy Give the shaman some supplies: 50% chance of -20% All boosts, full energy heal and -500K and +5 reputation, 50% chance of -20% all boosts and -1mil and -2 reputation Swimming: 75% chance of +4 energy, 25% chance of battle arena character death and -5 reputation Abandoned doll: Keep it: 25% chance of 3 min poison and -3 reputation, 50% chance of +5 min all battle arena stats and + x1.0 to button rewards for the rest of the day and -3 reputation, 25% chance of losing 10K per 30 minutes for the rest of the day and -3 reputation Find the owner: 75% chance of +25 mins of all battle arena stats and +30% all boosts and +20 reputation, 25% chance of +2 reputation Use voodoo: 50% chance of -15 reputation, 50% chance of +15 reputation Large plant: Drink: 100% chance of +5 energy +1 reputation Wash hands: 25% chance of +1 speed with all weapons in the battle arena for 1 hour. 50% chance of battle arena HP reset to 1, 25% chance of when playing TukkunFCG, 10% chance per turn to draw another card, (for 3 games only) Wild Dragonewn: Tame: 10% chance of +150% allboosts and an epic dragonewn pet and +20 reputation, 40% chance of +50% all boosts and your dragonewn pet to +100% pixels when fed and +10 repuation, 50% chance of -1000% allboosts and -100% energy and -20 reputation Leave it alone: Well, it's pretty obvious hunt it: 75% chance of all battle arena stats -50% for today and -50% all pixels and -200% all boosts and -30 reputation, 25% of +15 mil and - 100 reputation I'm too tired to think of anymore. Perhaps tomorrow
 
Flag Post

Topic: Anti-Idle: The Game / Your Biggest Accomplishment in AI Today

OMG!! 80000 CLICKS WOOT! OMG OMG OMG

 
Flag Post

Topic: Anti-Idle: The Game / Awesome Adventures areas sugguestion

Ok then, outcomes: Finding a pirate map: Try and find the X: 25% chance of getting 2.5mil coins and -1 energy and +5 reputation, 50% chance to get -2 energy and +1 reputation , 25% of getting 2mil coins and +1 energy and +6 reputation Sell it: 75% chance of getting 1mil coins and +2 reputation, 25% chance of getting -4 reputation Ignore it: 50% chance of +2 reputation, 50% chance of getting +2 energy Abandoned hut with shaman: Raid it: 75% chance of -50% energy and -10 reputation, 25% chance of -10 reputation and +10mil and 3 random Lolmarket gems and +3 energy Give the shaman some supplies: 50% chance of -20% All boosts, full energy heal and -500K and +5 reputation, 50% chance of -20% all boosts and -1mil and -2 reputation Swimming: 75% chance of +4 energy, 25% chance of battle arena character death and -5 reputation Abandoned doll: Keep it: 25% chance of 3 min poison and -3 reputation, 50% chance of +5 min all battle arena stats and + x1.0 to button rewards for the rest of the day and -3 reputation, 25% chance of losing 10K per 30 minutes for the rest of the day and -3 reputation Find the owner: 75% chance of +25 mins of all battle arena stats and +30% all boosts and +20 reputation, 25% chance of +2 reputation Use voodoo: 50% chance of -15 reputation, 50% chance of +15 reputation Large plant: Drink: 100% chance of +5 energy +1 reputation Wash hands: 25% chance of +1 speed with all weapons in the battle arena for 1 hour. 50% chance of battle arena HP reset to 1, 25% chance of when playing TukkunFCG, 10% chance per turn to draw another card, (for 3 games only) Wild Dragonewn: Tame: 10% chance of +150% allboosts and an epic dragonewn pet and +20 reputation, 40% chance of +50% all boosts and your dragonewn pet to +100% pixels when fed and +10 repuation, 50% chance of -1000% allboosts and -100% energy and -20 reputation Leave it alone: Well, it's pretty obvious hunt it: 75% chance of all battle arena stats -50% for today and -50% all pixels and -200% all boosts and -30 reputation, 25% of +15 mil and - 100 reputation I'm too tired to think of anymore. Perhaps tomorrow
 
Flag Post

Topic: Anti-Idle: The Game / Awesome Adventures areas sugguestion

I was thinking about what you said on my post, Tukkun and I’ve come up with a few areas and a few activities in the area:
Sandy Beach: Cost 2 energy:
1. You find a pirate map on the sandy floor
Try and find the X, Sell it, ignore it
2. You come across an abandoned hut which an old shaman is living in
Raid it, Give the shaman some supplies
3. The water seems cool and refreshing, perhaps you should you take a dip?
Swim
Damp Forest: Cost 2 energy.
1. You find an old abandoned doll! What should you do with it?
Keep it, find the owner, learn how to do voodoo and practice with it
2. A large plant which is shaped like a basin has collected quite a lot of water. Shoul you take a sip?
Take a drink, wash your hands in it
3.(extremely rare) In the forest, you find a wild Dragonewn.
Tame it, Leave it alone, hunt it
Super Cool Awesome face land Cost 5 energy. Visit once per day:
1.Awesome faces are swarming the land, running around and biting each other, what do you do?
Watch them, Attempt to stop them
2. As you walk through the land, you find an old awesome face sitting next to a native awesome face tree.
Transport the tree to your garden, ask the elder for a few fruit

Thats all the ideas i have for now. I hope these get you thinking Tukkun!
(By the way, no offense dragonewyn)

 
Flag Post

Topic: Anti-Idle: The Game / Official Suggestions Thread

I was thinking about what you said on my post, Tukkun and I’ve come up with a few areas and a few activities in the area:
Sandy Beach: Cost 2 energy:
1. You find a pirate map on the sandy floor
Try and find the X, Sell it, ignore it
2. You come across an abandoned hut which an old shaman is living in
Raid it, Give the shaman some supplies
3. The water seems cool and refreshing, perhaps you should you take a dip?
Swim
Damp Forest: Cost 2 energy.
1. You find an old abandoned doll! What should you do with it?
Keep it, find the owner, learn how to do voodoo and practice with it
2. A large plant which is shaped like a basin has collected quite a lot of water. Shoul you take a sip?
Take a drink, wash your hands in it
3.(extremely rare) In the forest, you find a wild Dragonewn.
Tame it, Leave it alone, hunt it
Super Cool Awesome face land Cost 5 energy. Visit once per day:
1.Awesome faces are swarming the land, running around and biting each other, what do you do?
Watch them, Attempt to stop them
2. As you walk through the land, you find an old awesome face sitting next to a native awesome face tree.
Transport the tree to your garden, ask the elder for a few fruit

Thats all the ideas i have for now. I hope these get you thinking Tukkun!
(By the way, no offense dragonewyn)

 
Flag Post

Topic: Anti-Idle: The Game / Awesome Adventures areas

I unlocked awesome adventures recently and there are only 2 areas. Is there a expansion of more areas when u lvl up? Or is there only 2 places? :S

 
Flag Post

Topic: Anti-Idle: The Game / Stadium-What Should I spend my AP on?

Thanks! I will put it on Max Speed

 
Flag Post

Topic: Anti-Idle: The Game / What is the Mystic Path?

What I want to know is, what level should i be before going there?