Topic: Chronicles of Herenvale /
MoB Guild Official Thread
We are Morbidly O Beast, a guild unlike many others in the fact we are really laid back, but we always nail the top 10 in honor, Raids, and PvP every week! If you are a quester that is no problem. Hate PvP? We post stamina raids daily, and soon will be starting to do a weekly Ultra Raid that will give great rewards! If you hate raiding we have people who just do quests and will be more than happy to give you tips if you desire them! If you want to join just apply, no need for an application!
To prove you really, really, REALLY want in our guild, you must find a skunk, go to nearest busy street, and hold the skunk by the tail over your head while shouting: “Viva CoH! Viva MoB!” This will prove to be your initiation and show us your dedication!
p.s. Should you do this please have it recorded and post on youtube for it to be the next viral video!
p.p.s. There is no requirement to join us except be friendly and have a good time! But I would still love to see a video of someone doing the above joke! =P
Now for the rules:
0. If you post a stamina raid (either bought or getting it free by killing another raid), if you want the kill you HAVE to post in the noteboard, not here, that it is your raid and you want the kill! If you do not post there, anyone is allowed to kill it at any point in time!
1. When logging in, please check noteboard to see if anyone has claimed kills for their stamina raids, Shadow raids, or Ultra Raid! Any sniping will result in a warning. Too many warnings will lead to guild vote on wether sniper can stay or be permanently kicked from guild. Harsh maybe, but this is a friendly guild and we desire friendly players!
2. Stamina, Ultra Raid, or Shadow raids please do not exceed the max damage for tier 7. With some people it is understood that 1 bezerk (30 energy hit) will easily go over the max and that will be understood on the stamina raids. Ultra Raids and Shadow are not to have over 3 million damage per player until 24hrs after was posted. At that point is free for all and you are allowed to max out or exceed the max damage if that is your choice.
3. Energy raids are free for all, anyone may kill and do as much or as little damage as they desire.
4. Respect others by not spamming, insulting, or using foul language in the noteboards!
5. While we do not have requirement that you do any PvP at all most of the time, we do have pvp weeks! All we ask of members during that time [maybe 1 week per month] is to just stay at or above 0!
Best ways to make plat on raid for people with low BBB (basically anyone with a BBB under 1 million) are as follows the best ways to increase % rates for plat to drop:
1. Summon a raid (baarg is best).
2. Do best to get to tier 6 bonus damage.
3. If able try to be the max damage person for the raid.
4. Use a scroll (Black Ice is nice [heh rhymed =p lol] as is craftable and cheap on crafties at that).
5. Kill the raid if possible. (with MoB we allow person who summoned the raid to kill it if the request is in time on the Noteboard AND kills it within 24hrs of the raid being summoned. after that is fair game for all.)
We currently have 2 guilds we are allied with, Krystal Skull Society and Calamitous Intent. Talks are open to The Gizmonic Institute to see if they would like the same. What this means is we do not pvp with anyone who belongs to these guilds, as we strive to be friends to all! If you wish to battle these guilds you may always join/start an arena with them as this won’t reflect on their guilds stats/ranking!
quick update, if in guild you are going to be away for any time longer than a week, please let us know in noteboard or here. tyvm!