Topic: Collaborations /
Avalon Studios needs you! (3D artists, Animators, Social Media Coordinators)
Hello everyone at Kongregate.
We are Avalon Studios, and we’re currently looking for new members to join our team and help with our developing project, Eincraft. Eincraft is a fantasy action/adventure magical survival game set in the floating city of Tubonte, on which the legendary Death Games takes place in order to dictate the next ruler.
The Death Games, built up of 12 powerful mages, is a brutal and violent tournament, writhe with death and destruction, but ultimately the reward seems worth it. Each mage summons a familiar to battle for them, a great, mystical creature of immense power.
Which proves a surprise to mage Louise, when she summons a human mortal from Earth to her side. Luke is equally as perplexed, but by the Death Games contract, must fight against the 12 opponents in his way. Together, Luke and Louise must find a way to battle and survive through the danger of the games and embark on a journey which will lead them to either glory and immortality, or their own demise.
For a closer look, here is our current playable demo: http://www.avalonmods.com/Eincraft/Eincraft.html
We are currently looking for 3D and 2D Animators, 3D Artists, and Social Media Coordinators to join our team. Our present artists have designed the central character, Luke, and we need a skilled animator on our team to design his and other character’s movement and animations in game.
Required Skills (Animator):
• Be able to create high quality animations for characters and objects.
• Be able to rig high or low polygon models depending on the situation.
• Have knowledge of various animation / rigging tools.
• Have some basic experience with motion capture software.
Required Skills(3D artist):
• Capable of creating 3D models and preparing 3D models for texturing and animation.
• Able to create high or low polygon models.
• Create static/hard edged meshes or organic meshes.
• Create textures and maps for the meshes (mainly diffuse, specular, normals).
Required Skills (Social media coordinator):
• Blogging and Social Networking experience
• Being able to scope out current trends and analyse what works and what doesn’t
• Search Engine Optimization
• Strong communication, research, and presentation skills
• Creative writing
• Leadership capabilities
• Great social connections
• The ability to plan sharp, innovative marketing and advertising strategies
• Skill to propose new ideas and designs.
• A good teammate with a positive attitude.
• Able to accept criticism and be able to improve yourself and your work.
• Be able to communicate through Skype with the team.
Eincraft is in the very early process of development and we are a good lot of work away from making money from the game. Therefore, we cannot yet offer any members of the team payment for their participation, not upfront or by progression. However, when the game is ready to sell, shared royalties will be discussed.
If you are interested in joining on our team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and we will respond when we can. We look forward to hearing from you!