Recent posts by toxicchain45469 on Kongregate

Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant Unleashed: General / Is anyone going to say it?

A triangle has 3 sides. Illuminati confirmed?

 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant Unleashed: General / How do you start out?

Hey guys. Long time war metal tyrant player here, and I’ve been screwing around in TU a bit. I came when the game first launched, got my way through some missions, and I got bored. Since devs are shutting down war metal tyrant, and I received some rewards, I would like to ask- How do you climb as a F2P player?

 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant: General Tyrant Discussion / What is your Favorite Meta?

Mantis.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant: General Tyrant Discussion / The Ultimate Tyrant Birthday thread

Today is my birthday as well. (January 30th)

 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant: General Tyrant Discussion / [TO DEVS] April's Fool Card

Originally posted by SeanDougherty86:

Needs somethign extra bullshitty

Like “summon itself on evade”

LOL. This would be hilarious.
 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant: General Tyrant Discussion / Goodbye guys, its been a fun run

Bye ryan! It was a nice run with you, even though you annoyed the absolute shit out of me sometimes XD It was nice playing with you though.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Dream World / Official Bug Reports Thread (new)

I’m having problems with a few things here. When I go to options and check off quick screen transitions, and say I refresh, it’s suddenly unchecked. Same problem with autofight. I check it off to disable it, then the next fight it’s also suddenly unchecked. If anyone could help out, this would be great, this is very annoying.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant: General Tyrant Discussion / I hope this is a fake rumour: Devs paid out 5000 WB to reward cheating and bugs [PS: I will quit if this is true.]

Guys, devs gave wb’s to everyone Mad paint job yo

 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant: General Tyrant Discussion / [Fake] Frozen Dawn Released!

In case any of you thought this was legit.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant: General Tyrant Discussion / Yes, the Christmas Magic

Tbh, I’m not sure if this counts or not.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant: General Tyrant Discussion / [Kleave] Uses For Kleave* That Don't Revolve Around Thules?

Kleave* + 10 star khan’s.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant: General Tyrant Discussion / [Event] Battlecount

Originally posted by naduod:

Why cap the battles at all? I don’t understand. If I want to save up all my battles and do 80 in a row at the end, how does that hurt anyone?

Yeah, this is wonderful.
 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant: General Tyrant Discussion / [DEV] Solstice War Announcement

Originally posted by naduod:
Originally posted by synapticon:

We’re also bringing back some previous event reward cards so players who were not able to win cards then will have another chance.

lol Flux Track part 2

LOL
 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant: General Tyrant Discussion / SeventhStory Quits

Goodbye seventh. You were one of my greatest friends, have a good time irl :)

 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant: General Tyrant Discussion / Naduod Jealous of EliteCareBear14

Oh god, that’s me and ECB’s conversation. Bad recruiting tactics, ECB, bad.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Dream World / Official Suggestions Thread

Please add a confirmation for the elf when buying potions with coins. You have no idea how much money I’ve used up accidentaly clicking on 1.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant: General Tyrant Discussion / [HASH WARS] Who has the 'strongest' nickname?

Hash:TCHAINOXIC

 
Flag Post

Topic: Dream World / try to guess the value

Originally posted by the1templar:
Originally posted by kwll:

if DW was to be sold..how much do you think it vaules at..and hwo much would it go market vaule

about the same price as starbucks.

As in the coffee itself or the whole entire company? The company is worth about 50billion dollars, I don’t think Dream world is worth that much.
 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant: General Tyrant Discussion / [To Devs] Please Bring Back Energy Refills As A Fifth Day Crate Bonus?

Originally posted by AMCG:

i prefer mini-refills instead of gold daily crates… what is a mini refill? 80% chances to get 50 energy refill or 20% to get a 100 energy… then a free player can acumulate them minimun 100 energy per week :3

+1. Devs originally made it like that, when they were getting rid of shards, I think, and had gold, partial energy refill, then wb.
 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant: General Tyrant Discussion / [To Devs] Please Bring Back Energy Refills As A Fifth Day Crate Bonus?

+1, Moar free energy refills.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant: General Tyrant Discussion / [Raid] ESoK HQ

Yes, kkk, I’m 31 honor short of a second cannon wall, never do that again. Do not invite people who were not signed up.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant: General Tyrant Discussion / Let's face it Tyranters, Occupation really does need a big buff

Give everyone a Gnorlock and get rid of Occupation. And possibly a spider den too.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant: General Tyrant Discussion / Tyrant Errors

Originally posted by Yasna72:

Hi,
I’m playing War Metal Tyrant on Armorgames. I won the Imperator Veyr card with the Splinter War PVP Event, and I’ve noticed a bug. The ‘Protect all Xeno 2’ can be mimiced by the opponent to be ‘Protect all 2’ for any faction. So not just for the opponent’s Xeno cards. I don’t know if it’s just on Armorgames or also Kongregate and Facebook, but please fix this as soon as possible.

You honestly have no clue how mimic works. READ the skill description, it changes faction specific skills to general.
 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant: General Tyrant Discussion / Good luck to GB against GW

Gg, great fight. GW took the tile.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant: General Tyrant Discussion / I remember when...

I remember when Faction wars used energy instead of Stamina.