Originally posted by askhere:Originally posted by Shaiel:
Here’s how i get my bonuses (haven’t missed since last update). There may be unnecessary steps, but it’s my ritual.
1. Go to application manager to force stop and clear the cache of the app
2. Go to Google Settings (the icon is a g with a gear)
3. Select Ads.
4. From the menu that comes out Select reset twice. Clear the opt out box. Reset twice again. Check the opt out box. Reset twice again
5. Open ad cap and activate the bonus.
6. If screen goes dark but no ad pops up i close it and open the forums.
7. Exit forums and access add again.
About 80% of the time i get the ad on the second time
OK, I’m willing to try this because I haven’t been able to get a single ad in over 12 hours.
So where is the Google Settings icon from step 2? I just looked through all of the apps under Settings > Apps (All) and don’t see it.
How do you get to this “Google Settings” item?
Nevermind. I did a search on my device and found it, although it wouldn’t open.
Then I accidentally hit the Clear App Data on Adventure Capitalist and lost all of my progress (didn’t even bother to check about the bonuses I’d bought with gold). I just uninstalled the game. It was just getting too frustrating dealing with the ads and making such pitiful progress on the moon to get to the next round of useful upgrades.
Good riddance. Back to playing Ingress and actually getting out of the house.