Recent posts by Stealth298 on Kongregate

Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [Monsters' Den Chronicles] An alternative RNG

@Fezz9999
At the same time, many people wish to believe that this game is every bit as good as the previous 2 monsters’ den games, and try to give it a chance as a result. I personally am one of those shmucks you mentioned who manages to make an 80% accuracy rate look more like an 80% miss rate. I feel despair at the chance rates in this game, when literally every other quality of the game is based on logic and meticulous forethought, the fact that the last 20% (Which looks more like 80%, given my aforementioned poor luck) is based on sheer luck. Since when does a heavily-fortified formation of proffessional adventurers get swiped aside because of “Bad Luck”? I have never encountered another turn-based RPG that values luck so highly.

 
Flag Post

Topic: General Gaming / what starfighter:disputed galaxy 2 should contain

IMO they should make computer-controlled support guns for larger ships.
For example gatherers, or destroyers, warships, etc. would be able to mount a single cannon with a 180-degree firing angel to cover one angle of your ship.
It would really add dynamic level to combat, as large warships fire on eachother with heavy cannons whilst smaller ships dogfight inbetween.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant: General Tyrant Discussion / Quad walker...

Originally posted by Moraku:


“Big Sister” from Bioshock 2
NO RESEMBLANCE AT AAAALLLLL….

 
Flag Post

Topic: General Gaming / New Monsters Den Godfall (3) releases soon

Hey guys, Beta Testing for the new game has already begun! Unfortunately, I only noticed it 10 days after the beta testing was closed. However this IS good news, as the game can’t be too far off now!

 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant: General Tyrant Discussion / ORBO!!!

Yeah, I love orbo’s because of the fact that they do virtually no damage or health! They’re even more useful than Xeno Maulers- Thanks man!

Originally posted by JMCrooks:
Originally posted by Dakohawk:

0 wait cards are pretty fail in the end game.


Well yeah. Maybe he’ll never be the star of his own variety show, but he’s a pretty amazing support card. A persistent weaken card that comes into effect instantly and can last for a while. If you play him behind a great card, or an armored unit, it’s awesome.


Also: his name is ORBO!!!!

“and can last for a while”
… I’ll choose not to finish my response and let the brilliant Kongregate community fill in the answer

 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant: General Tyrant Discussion / Suggestions

There should/could be servers where people wait and challenge eachother- it could be a long list of everyone’s names that you could select potential challengers from and if you are challenged you have the option to accept/refuse this would make the arena much easier in a flash

 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant: General Tyrant Discussion / New Ability Suggestions!

There should be an “Entrench” ability which lowers the enemy damage based on pecentage (eg. "Entrench Imperial 1 would make the target momentarily resist 10% of the enemy’s attack)

 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant: General Tyrant Discussion / Suggestions

Perhaps you can balance out the BloodThirstys? I find when all else fails, I just use a BT rush and it works- I feel dishonest as hell dong it though.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant: General Tyrant Discussion / I'd love to pay 10$ for this game! ONCE.

Agreed, I believe that when playing this game you truly must remember the saying “Patience is a virtue”. if That doesn’t fix you play Sorcery Quest for awhile- you will never believe that this game is money-grubbing ever again, because at least in Tyrant the energy increase remains constant, in Sorcery Quest it rises exponentially over time.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Transformice / Transformice Suggestions

This may have already been suggested, but I think that players should be able to make their mouse albino for a substantial amount of cheese- this would defenitely help players look more unique than others and give a more prestigous cheese-earning stature than the feather crown

 
Flag Post

Topic: Sorcery Quest / Names

I haven’t used a search engine, but from what I understand Pericles was one of the first people to successfully unite all of the grecian city-states into one nation. Of course I believe he was shortly out shined by Alexander The Great

 
Flag Post

Topic: Mud and Blood 2 / mud and blood 3

If you’ve played the game zealously enough then a hint gives away that Mud and Blood 3 will be themed in the medieval age.