Recent posts by jiuribu on Kongregate

Flag Post

Topic: Idle Online Universe: Discussion, Feedback, and Suggestions / Suggestions Thread: Aug 17 - 31

add page for guild members sort of list where u can see their increasement in levels and IOU for last 24h

example :

guild member XXL : level increase +0 IOU increase +9
guild member AFK : level increase +0 IOU increase +0
guild member wahu: level increase +5 IOU increase +248

this list should update every 24h at midnight or something

reason for it is because there is some players , who is “online” ingame but they are sort of afk for a week , some kind of bots that never increase in leves nor they gain any IOU points increasement , so this option would help to wipe all this trash that somehow manage to avoid afk detector and simply somehow sit afk forever and just take guild spots

 

Topic: League of Angels / Heroic gear sellable

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post

Topic: League of Angels / AGAIN lost diamonds unspent

Originally posted by enricoenrico:

Yesterday I had 530 diamonds today tells me that I have 440 … where are 90 diamonds that I have not spent?

little helper waste your diamons on RAIDERS and also on arena

 
Flag Post

Topic: League of Angels / stun resist not working

40% chance is to resist 60% is chance to get stunned

what so hard to understand here ? also there is crapload of skill that increase that stun chance even higher

pls buy brain that would be nice

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [Eternal Saga] and [Lunaria Story] will be closing on Sept 12

never spend money on r2 games they always close them as soon they dont make profit

 
Flag Post

Topic: League of Angels / League of Angels – System Update 8/21

Originally posted by EdgeLOA:

Looking to further strengthen you heroes and Angels? Then this is the update for you! With this week’s update, we’ll be introducing a new system: Angel Covenant, which gives stat bonuses to your deployed angels and heroes upon meeting the covenaug Fixes

- Fixed the Refine Stone bug in Resource Tycoon event.

R2Games LoA Moderator

return old bound with angel button and move this new one somewhere else its totaly crap

 
Flag Post

Topic: Dawn of the Dragons: General / [Lag] How to Reduce Lag

add 1000 button for easier spend of 40.000 energy or 20k stamina

 
Flag Post

Topic: Dawn of the Dragons: General / [Lag] How to Reduce Lag

Originally posted by kimbee25:

Yes this is true whenever I play online games theres a lag. what happen to that? is that for memory problem or internet? pm me pls.

no , someones hands grow from the wrong place , that why u lag

 
Flag Post

Topic: Pocket Starships / storage too small !

next upgrade should double previsious

1000>2000>4000>8000>16k>32k>64k>128k>256k>512k>1024k

and so one

 
Flag Post

Topic: League of Angels / League of Angels - Update 4/17

add more upgrades and training to mermaid its maxed out already i want to upgrade it more and train it more

 
Flag Post

Topic: Crystal Saga / Game dead ?

well game dead , town is empty , fuse all 6 servers or its time to play ace online .

 
Flag Post

Topic: Crystal Saga / [Patch Notes] Crystal Saga 2/13 Update

this gonna gets closed

time to play this one
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=143803558

 

Topic: Crystal Saga / Chinese New Year/Spring Festival

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post

Topic: Crystal Saga / Treasure Map can't throw/delete/sell

vote this game with 1 star first

 
Flag Post

Topic: Dawn of the Dragons: General / you have been banned have a nice day

we need law that forbide account banning , if u get banned the company that banns ur account should pay 1mil $ as return

 
Flag Post

Topic: Crystal Saga / [Guide] Fruit System

could someone in english pls explain this crap above ?

 

Topic: Swords & Potions 2 / Suggestions and Ideas

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [Dragon Pals] Problem with VIP

Originally posted by DPSMod_Angel:

I will pass this along to the techs to look into. Try clicking on the VIP then click benefits. Hover over the VIP in that area and see if it says how much longer your VIP is. That will be the fastest way to find out if your currently using any VIP.

it says u r using vip trial , no statement about how long , even already upgrading own vip , it change nothing , u cant claim 30 dragon for vips , u cant claim rewards for vip 1 vip 2 and vip 3
nor this trial vip ends , its been almost 2 weeks and vip is still on trial mode but real vip is already at vip 3

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [Dragon Pals] Good News!! Backpack Expansion

Originally posted by DPS_ModSerrin:

Backpack Expansion Cards will be added to the level up packs so you can expand your inventory :)

its not like it matter anyways , since stupid trial vip never expired even if u are vip 10 alreardy
nor u can use fkign exapander because it keep telling u upgrade stupid vip , but it does not goes futher than 10 and i still stick with 30 stupid slots

 

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [Dragon Pals] game stuck at loading screen

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [Dragon Pals] game stuck at loading screen

did it , when i login with another acocunt game start

if i log in this this account game stack in loading screen

 
Flag Post

Topic: Technical Support / game currency

bought game currency and now this game fking block me
i want to request my kreds back but there is no such button
if game provide such shit serverce than they dont deserve any cash

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [Dragon Pals] game stuck at loading screen

game stuck at loading screen

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [Dragon Pals] Poll: New Server Yes or No.

no

intead increase guild size to 500 or unlimited

 
Flag Post

Topic: Serious Discussion / Gay Marriage

u know how this will end up ?
if u allow gay marriage
next they will request “sex with children” to be legal
if u allow that
next they will request “sex with animals” to be legal
if u allow that
u would not want to know what they will request next…