Recent posts by SmelLex on Kongregate

Flag Post

Topic: Anti-Idle: The Game / Crystal Armor Nerf

Note: Crystal armor is still OP, even after the nerf.

@Aurian I’ll have to choose to leave, wasted my fair share of time on this and accepted the nerfs, but people breaking the game is making me too sad to play.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Anti-Idle: The Game / Suggestions!

We’re in some definite need of nerfs, BA-armor related ones at that.
People are beating MB at level 1000, that’s almost 5000 levels below his level, which is just insane and game-breaking.
People beat CHAOS at level 3000, like seriously? It’s an end-game raid that used to even be hard for people who ascended once or twice.
Managing to get 100 killcount in TH (thanks for a reason to complain Marty) with the Crystal armor.

If you ask me, the following things are just too broken:
I think the Crystal armor is getting way too OP, I suggest nerfing it to hell, especially the defense on it at lower ranks.
+500% drop rate as a set effect is just insane, make it more like +100% (and that already is too much)

Also the dropable armor/weapons from mining should not have the ability to become stronger than the craftable ones, that just completely removes the need to ever get out of your way to hunt for materials and or pixels early on.
The new players nowadays can mine for their armor for a week, and then do SD runs and have no use for the armor they get from that, because the armor they already have is better.
This is just broken, end-game raids giving worse armor than early-game mining….

Please fix this Tukkun, this is just ruining the game.
My suggestion is to either nerf Crystal armor until it’s nearly useless, or make it require like an ascension to be able to find or something, and make craftable weapons from mining less powerful, up to max craftable stats -50 attack or something.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Anti-Idle: The Game / Suggestions!

Has been suggested before, but I’ll re-suggest it:

An enhancer that can make timed items permanent again, maybe a 60% chance to work, and 40% chance to destroy the item. (un-enhancable, so it’s risky)
Some items should have a ‘cannot be permanent’ tag on them with that.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Anti-Idle: The Game / Biggest Accomplishment of the Day in Anti-Idle

Finished bestiary hunting in ATZ. :)

 
Flag Post

Topic: Anti-Idle: The Game / Frequently Asked Questions & Ask stupid questions here!

Originally posted by uncguy43:

One of the quests that you can do is get epic skill level to 132, but I’ve filled them all and it only reaches level 120. How do I get to level 132?

Impossible permanent ascension perk.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Anti-Idle: The Game / Suggestions!

Originally posted by betterplayer:
Originally posted by Aurian:

What is the max GC? 9001 billion?

1b-1 is the cap, or 999,999,999 if you want to see it in a number.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Anti-Idle: The Game / Suggestions!

Originally posted by Aurian:

I suggest the GC-penalties for being over 10m GC are removed. It feels kind of ancient to keep them, given how insane the GC gain is with ascensions. Keeping it under 10k would require using GC several times a day if you are the least bit active.

I agree with this, it’s definitely an annoyance for anyone who uses the Demand Master card and has to buy GBs (or at least spend GC on anything) everytime they sell their gems and go above the 10m mark, just to avoid the penalty.

I’d suggest moving the penalty up to the 100m mark, it removes the need of having to spend your GC once or twice à day and really makes it easier to avoid the penalty.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Anti-Idle: The Game / Biggest Accomplishment of the Day in Anti-Idle

Finished off getting the last 2011 Triangle Land IAs, now sitting at 498/500.
If only Triangle (from TH) and shinki would be nice to me…

 
Flag Post

Topic: Anti-Idle: The Game / Suggestions!

Please implement a way for us to be able to toggle the checkpoint system in Spooky Crypt on and off.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Anti-Idle: The Game / Suggestions!

Originally posted by speedy250:

Reputation Reset

Will erase everybody’s impressions of you.

Idea: Will reset reputation of adventures to 0

Will cost more money the further you are from 0 reputation.

Why would anyone want this? Rep increases the amount of exp you get from adventuring, even if you have negative rep.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Anti-Idle: The Game / Biggest Accomplishment of the Day in Anti-Idle

Finished off level 6 at BTZ, now time for the last 50k kills in ATZ.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Anti-Idle: The Game / MEGATHREAD: Battle Arena

Originally posted by Majildian:

Oops, I thought you said roflhunter rings. :/

Roflhunter pendants do drop there, but IIRC they only drop from rare monsters. If you really want a pendant, increase your rare rate.

Iirc, you also need 1k Treasure Hunter kills at Pirate Ship Interior to make them dropable. After that they only drop from rare/epic monsters, so mastering the IAs there is a great idea.

@v Thanks for the correction,

 
Flag Post

Topic: Anti-Idle: The Game / MEGATHREAD: Battle Arena

Originally posted by sebas8181:

Is there any Dark Ruler updated guide? Is it influenced by Mana or total career level? Which are the proper bonuses for DR?

Which is the difference between DR and FG in terms of xp-coins per hour? Is worth it?

Thanks =)

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/60-anti-idle-the-game/topics/310883-guide-careers#posts-6567735

 
Flag Post

Topic: Anti-Idle: The Game / Biggest Accomplishment of the Day in Anti-Idle

The easiest one is out of the way for me at BTZ, sadly I’m only at 50k for the rest. :c

 
Flag Post

Topic: Anti-Idle: The Game / Suggestions!

I’d love to see it possible to trade extra IA exp for something, even if it just trades for a small amount.

Like if you have 110k IA exp on any ally, you could trade the 100k extra exp of it for maybe 100k pixels or 50k CM.
Or maybe 100k IA exp = 1 random 60 minute buff potion or a crystal with like (IA exp)/10k charges. (Capped at 50?)
Rates could even change depending on how high level the IA is.

It’d at least give a use for the useless exp I have on IX currently.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Anti-Idle: The Game / MEGATHREAD: Battle Arena

Originally posted by Ovnidemon:

I suppose that was already asked, but is there a way to auto-loot?

There (currently) are three ways:

- Use a Loot Magnet (Craftable, obtainble from 1m+ score in Fighter Business)
- Fight using Dark Ruler (Craftable, has a built-in loot magnet)
- Have a fully leveled up Gem of Constancy (Craftable, gets loot magnet ability at level 500)

Edit: @v Never knew about that one, gotta remember that one.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Anti-Idle: The Game / Easy Badge - Purchase Battle Arena

Originally posted by Aurian:

Not to mention that the badge is a joke. Unlock Battle Arena? Why not go with “open the game” while you are at it.

You’re forgetting the effort that goes into this badge.
You open the game, go to another tab and play another Kong game for an easy/medium badge that requires ~30 minutes, then you come back and find you’re level 50 and can buy BA and leave again.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Anti-Idle: The Game / Biggest Accomplishment of the Day in Anti-Idle

My second year anniversary since I started playing this savefile! :)


Also, first person to C-rank every quest? (since the new one from today)

 
Flag Post

Topic: Anti-Idle: The Game / Biggest Accomplishment of the Day in Anti-Idle

Got to 9000 in my first Impossible, did this immediately after.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Anti-Idle: The Game / Game Bugs

FCG Poison Heal is bugging out.

While moving your mouse over the Poison Heal card in your hand during a FCG match, a small graphical bug occurs where a line starts flashing.

Screenshot of problem:

http://i842.photobucket.com/albums/zz345/flugerdebla/FCGpoisonhealglitch_zpsd5d2acac.jpg


SmelLex | 78,817 / 4,568,755,185,774 | [d3]–502 | F0 | v1,526 | WIN 11,5,502,135 | Thu Dec 27 22:25:29 GMT+0100 2012

(Note to self: Don’t forget to save the pictures as .png instead of .jpg)

 
Flag Post

Topic: Anti-Idle: The Game / Biggest Accomplishment of the Day in Anti-Idle

Did an arcade day to work on some careers.
Ended up with this:

Mindsweeper + Math Master were my demise.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Anti-Idle: The Game / Anti-Best Accomplishment of the day-Ninth "Winner" Announced: gordond. (Now on page 76, because the true fail is how little code a post can take before breaking.)

When trying to get S-rank on a few arcade quests this happened:

Straight after this a 448k one occurred. :c

 
Flag Post

Topic: Anti-Idle: The Game / Celebrate Anti-Idle's 3rd Anniversary with HUGE things!

Is there a reason why I haven’t gotten the new armor, that collector’s pendant or the medal yet? I’ve refreshed a few times today, have more than enough invetory spaces in every slot and played every day for the last months.

Edit: Just got the medal after refreshing for the 5th time, still no collector’s pendant though.

Okay I just re-read the picture just to see that the pendant gets released tomorrow.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Anti-Idle: The Game / Suggestions!

I’m sure I read this somewhere on the forum, but I can’t find where it is anymore so I’ll just suggest it again.

Please implement a way to reset your current Spooky Crypt checkpoint, so when mastering IAs we don’t have to pay that much attention to not go higher than 200/400.
I’d suggest adding a pixel fee for each reset, maybe even increasing per reset and then resetting at midnight.
50m pixels, with a 10% increase per reset, sounds viable to me.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Anti-Idle: The Game / Free Storage page!

Thank you Santa Tukkun.