Official levels: levels made that have no code. Upon getting all the yellow coins, you get 1 token OR a 33% chance of earning an energy token. Getting all blue coins gives you 1 token, and a 33% of also getting an energy token. Getting a crown gives you 5 tokens OR a 50% chance of getting 1 energy token.
Tokens: obtained for free. Can be used to earn energy, smily colors, smily shapes, and energy tokens.
Energy tokens: rare tokens obtained for free, but can be bought with kreds. Can be used to earn gems, max energy, and smily gear. Can also be used like regular tokens, but the value is 4 tokens. Requires 100 tokens to purchase.
Gems: The exact same thing as before, but can also be bought with 10 energy tokens.
Square/Triangle/Hexagon/Pentagon (smily shape): costs 5 tokens. Changes your smily’s shape. Each shape seperated by the / is a different shape.
Red/Blue/Green/White/Black (smily color): costs 5 tokens. Changes your smily’s color. In the case of Black, the face will be white. Each color seperated by the / is a different color.
Gear: stuff your smily can equip, and gear rank goes up to 9. Displays under character’s name. MUST be bought in asscending order.
Offensive gears (smily gear): costs energy tokens multiplied by 5 according to rank. Breaks for the rest of the map if used against smilies with a gear that has a higher or same defensive rank. Breaks lower rank armor, but doesn’t affect the target. Affected target is stunned for 3 seconds Ranged gear costs twice as much energy tokens.
Defensive gears (smily gear): costs energy tokens multiplied by 5 according to rank. Prevents stun from all offensive gear. If attacked by offensive gear with a higher rank, it breaks for the rest of the map, while you do not get stunned. Also breaks upon contact against offensive gear with the same rank.
Supportive gears (smily gear): costs energy tokens multiplied by 2.5, rounded down, according to rank. Each rank up will grant one of 9 skills, which make navigation better. You are able to level the skills up until level 3 by ranking up, and somehow getting lucky. Essentially has 27 ranks, but only 9 add skills. Never repeats ranks it already created.
Skill (granted by Supportive gear) list
1. High jump: increases jumping height by 1 block for each level.
2. RAGE: grants punch (Rank 1-3 offensive gear, can’t be broken, can’t be bought) attacks and stun effect (on those you hit) is extended by .25 seconds. Each level increases the punch rank by 1, changes the punch attack’s name, and stun effect is also extended by .25.
3. Thick-skinned: grants block (rank 1-3 defensive gear, can’t be bought, if broken, fixes self in 1 minute) and lowers stun time by .5. Higher levels increases block’s rank and lowers stun time by .5.
4. Matrixical: each level slightly slows down projectiles within 3 rows of you, and at max level, slightly slows down all smilies.
5. Teleport: teleports you to the last block of any type (except key-related blocks, coins, and special blocks). Each level extends the range of blocks you can teleport to.
6. Blowhard: repels all smilies for 6 seconds upon contact with a weapon. Higher levels extend the range and the max level also repels ranged weapons.
7. Ghastly: turns you into a ghost for 3 seconds and stops all stun times from weapons while active. Each level increases the ghost time by 3 seconds and the max level gives you the ability to walk through closed gates and doors.
8. Magician: increases chance of finding a magic coin by 3% for each level.
9. Mana eater: decreases chance of others finding a magic coin by 1% and gives you a 1% higher chance of finding a magic coin. Each level increases these chances by 1%. Counters others with this skill by lowering their chance of finding a magic coin by up to 3%.
Energy: can be bought for 5 tokens. Max energy can be bought with 500 tokens OR 5 energy tokens.
Just reviving something from the first page, would like for someone to quote this and organize this.