Recent posts by JoeGame on Kongregate

Flag Post

Topic: Dream World / Official Suggestions Thread

How about you limit the coins someone can lose when dying. Just went into battle with 2t coins on hand without realizing. Lost 130 bil when dying :D

 
Flag Post

Topic: Dream World / Official Bug Reports Thread (new)

I changed guilds just a few days ago and somehow the fame calculation is pretty much messed up in my “new” guild SBM.
The guild page showed 2 kills for hell area 1 and 2 kills for hell area 2 even though the highest member in the guild was lvl 90 before i joined.
it also showed 2 drow kills even though when i entered the mines lolith was up and the last attack occured in december.

Now the problem is: It seems like we can’t gain offensive fame. in the past 3 days i killed 2 hell bosses (h1 and h2), around 4 loliths (min.) and 4-5 hectors (min.). Yet the guild page shows the same (totally wrong) kill count it did when i joined the guild and our fame seems to get reset to the accordant value every day:

Isendel: 1 | 2 | 2 | 2
Mine: 5 | 3 | 2
Hell: 2 | 2

That’s pretty much bullcrap :(

 
Flag Post

Topic: Dream World / Free stuffs at BSG - please help us empty our vault!

2 of the staves are gone, 1 will remain in the guild for now in case we get new recruits. So no more drow staves available :)

 
Flag Post

Topic: Dream World / Free stuffs at BSG - please help us empty our vault!

Ahaha look who’s the first one to reply:

wejolly5: I want some free stuff from BsG

 
Flag Post

Topic: Dream World / Free stuffs at BSG - please help us empty our vault!

Hey guys,

as the title says, we want to make some space in the vault. If you need anything of the following, please come to room 16 to grab it from our vault:

Enchanted drow staff +9 x3
Drow Armor of Power +9 x1
Drow Armor of Speed +9 x1

Hope that people can make use of the stuff and we don’t have to sell it to the merchant :)

 
Flag Post

Topic: Dream World / Official Suggestions Thread

Hey KingK,
why is it that Fallen has 4 times the hp of a mystic wonder, can’t be hit by the top 100 and yet the dmg cap is lower than the cap on mystics?
I already used up 2500 mists out of my 5000, dealt 5 bil to Fallen and it still isn’t anywhere near dead. At this rate i’ll hit mist cap before i get my long awaited fallen bonus and can’t make any use of it (like most of the last times)
Would you please do some balancing BEFORE releasing the next expansion?
People have been demanding improvemens on MW and Fallen balancing for months now in this thread and since you complain about DW not creating enough revenue anymore you might consider actually doing something about the complaints before pissing the last paying customers off by totally not answering them at all.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Dream World / Official Suggestions Thread

Hey KingK,
why is it that Fallen has 4 times the hp of a mystic wonder, can’t be hit by the top 100 and yet the dmg cap is lower than the cap on mystics?
I already used up 2500 mists out of my 5000, dealt 5 bil to Fallen and it still isn’t anywhere near dead. At this rate i’ll hit mist cap before i get my long awaited fallen bonus and can’t make any use of it (like most of the last times)
Would you please do some balancing BEFORE releasing the next expansion?
People have been demanding improvemens on MW and Fallen balancing for months now in this thread and since you complain about DW not creating enough revenue anymore you might consider actually doing something about the complaints before pissing the last paying customers off.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Dream World / Official Suggestions Thread

Yeah lowering cap won’t help at all. Boosting repairs alone won’t help that much either since you can’t rage + kill as fast as other people kill it.
Only way is to increase the def of the thing (and not just by 10%). It gives too much exp anyway. 1 hour of mystic wars equals like 4-5 hours of regular gaming…

 
Flag Post

Topic: Dream World / Official Suggestions Thread

How about a guaranteed ally skill upgrade after 100 failed ally books?
it sucks to be stuck at lvl 24 while you – statistically – should have had 7 successful upgrades already after using 250~ books >:|

 
Flag Post

Topic: Dream World / Official Suggestions Thread

I’d even say increase mystics def WITHOUT increasing exp and coin. Imho MW gives too much exp. if you just lower Cap or increase HP people would lvl way too fast.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Dream World / Official Suggestions Thread

Please KingK, do something about MW finally.
Its absolutely no fun when war phases last 1 hour max. Repairing is more than useless → only purpose of repairing is to grant the uber high lvls more exp gain before the wonder goes down. One repair doesn’t even compensate one single attack from anyone in the top 50.

Since MW got introduced we got:
- 2 new item tiers (DW and Positron)
- Huntress
- Magic Talisman
- 12 months of regular gameplay with a huge stat increase for everyone

And yet you didn’t do ANYTHING to balance MW within the last updates.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Dream World / Official Suggestions Thread

So ur implying that it is common that a guild has a ton of lvl 80s, then no members between lvl 90 and 95 that do fallen and can get fallen items and then a ton of 95+ people again?
i noticed no cut on fallen items with the update (who wants them anyway now that bm is up).
And you know what? I just got a “dream world bow” in a mbox at lvl 93. you know what that’s worth? 550 mil. After that i got a “dream world bow of wisdom”. Have a guess what that is worth….770 mil!
Before replacing alien stuff in mboxes get rid of those ridiculous drops. at 92 i drop drow gear worth 1.6-2 bil, at 93 i drop dw gear worth 550-770 mil. Something is awfully wrong with that reward system. You really get the feeling that lvling up gets you a set-back, not an improvement.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Dream World / Official Suggestions Thread

Please make protection charm unequippable. Sometimes there’s situations in which you want less block…

Originally posted by fatboyjoe:
Originally posted by Nakazawa:

Am I the only that does not care about stashing my coins fight by fight?

No. It’s a huge waste of time.

No time waste at all when you are used to it. Just speed-press b+c before hitting space.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Dream World / Event

Thank the cat, not the William!

 
Flag Post

Topic: Dream World / Event

 
Flag Post

Topic: Dream World / Event

Look, you made Event-Cat sad :(

 
Flag Post

Topic: Dream World / Event

KingK, y u no event?

 
Flag Post

Topic: Dream World / Best and worst deals in black market:

DW ring at lvl 93.00 for 110 bil :)

 
Flag Post

Topic: Dream World / Best and worst deals in black market:

Tell me omark: what good skills does that broken iPhone ally have?

 
Flag Post

Topic: Dream World / Official Bug Reports Thread (new)

I just “killed” Fallen 6 times after someone left him with 500k hp.
Please fix this so that people who already hit the cap can kill fallen when he’s at low hp…

 
Flag Post

Topic: Dream World / Enhances

Originally posted by peeder807:

No, I meant that my enhances work when my equipment is at 10% chance, and fail when it is at 80 or 90%.

Well if you say you succeed at 10% you will never get to 80 or 90% anyway. So why complain? :)

 
Flag Post

Topic: Dream World / 2012 the end of the world?

Originally posted by omark96:
Originally posted by PrinceOfDawn:

if the world ends on 21st of decemeber 2012 i wanna 3 day never ending mb event called the end of the world event what do u think? :D

I would call it the start of the christmas event, but yeah, that’s just me. ;)

X-Mas is the end of the world? :)

 
Flag Post

Topic: Dream World / Fallen ?

It’s just the other way round….you do 1 run on Fallen for 100 mil and 10% bonus then can do FW for 12 hours straight till you have to hit Fallen again ;)

But i agree that either the cap should be raised to 600 mil or the max bonus should be given at 200 mil instead of 100 mil. 100 mil is pretty low for 10% bonus exp….
And yeah…lower MW cap. It sucks that theres only four people needed to down a >mystic wonder<.
Even i can do 100 mil on a wonder within a couple of mins and i’m not even in the top 100.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Dream World / Thanks KingK :D

Ty KingK for allowing me to achieve my goal of being #1 on Fallen during event for once :D

(Additional thanks to BlackTiger and didia for lvling to 95 ;])

 
Flag Post

Topic: Dream World / Official Bug Reports Thread (new)

Well you could have had a look into the original announcement KingK posted when AI got introduced to the game:

  • Note: Boss damages after invasion timer ends does not count. Boss will not appear in last 2 minutes.

Prolly needs 2 minutes to explode and rain its burning parts all over the world. Can’t just disappear :P