True enough, I would like an increase in the amount of people shown on the leader boards before the jump in level cap. It’s not like just because you hit the level cap you cannot any longer earn points, so it shouldn’t be the first priority.
Pfft, that’s because you want to be on the leaderboard if it extends. :P
1) I know it’s called Light Orbs 2, but maybe you could add an option of shape change, instead of orbs, use stars or mini Christmas trees. (The game reminds me of Christmas season.)
2) Probably the music. I’m that kind of person who rates the game 4 or 5 stars because I like it. Maybe add different soundtracks to it also so we don’t get bored with just 1 track of music.
3) The text is a little weird in the options menu. Use a different font that looks more smoothed out like the main menu and make it a little smaller, it’s alright if menus don’t fill up the entire screen.
4) I rated it 4 stars because it will need improvement, but I really like the idea. Similar to Music Catch in a way since you have to collect the shapes with your mouse. I didn’t rate it 5 stars because you’re a Sox fan. ;)
5) Add power-ups. Maybe a freeze power-up that will stop the clock for about 3 seconds.
I don’t know, I’ll do my best to think up more ideas for you. :D
Ive Got a Crush on Palin.
I like her fine, she is bold though.
LikeLikeChicago, If you could have sources as to prove your entire paragraph correct, id love them.
Its odd, I think she is a bit too open about this. she should just say she’s against public health care, and that she thinks it will effect her family…
It’s lifelikechicago, not likelikechicago. :P Anyhow, the paragraph was more put in my opinion, and observing her from different speeches during the election. Here’s a video about her trying to answer what a VP does. As you can clearly see…..she has no idea. It kinda sums it up about her. Clueless.
By the way, this is from August of last year, hopefully she gained some intelligence by now.
Sarah Palin doesn’t even know what a VP is, search the videos on Youtube about it.
Also, she didn’t give a clear reason why she quit Governor of Alaska before her term ended. Palin doesn’t know how to speak in front of a crowd, she has absolutely no idea what she’s talking about half the time, and no one will want her as President in 2012. Seriously, McCain would have had more of a chance in the election if he didn’t pick Sarah Palin.
Screw Fox news for making her sound smart. Doesn’t work.
Hey, do you like games? So do we — that’s what makes Kongregate the best source of free games online. We have thousands upon thousands of free online games, from both one-man indies and large studios, rated and filtered so you can play the best of the best. Read more »