As you probably gathered, I require a concept artist who can draw quick sketches and concepts. You don’t need to be extremely talented or have a huge impressive portfolio. You decide how much time you want to even consider into this; Here is my proposal.
I need original characters that can be used in my new game. The setting is a fantasy steampunk world with some cyberpunk elements and dark fantasy. The setting is the victorian era in a futuristic setting along to visualization of the early victorian visions of the future. (You know how they thought the future would be steam-driven.) Poses, backdrops and other fancy stuff is totally optional but the more concept I get the better!
The characters are as following:
- Female Protagonist(s) : One or more female character(s) with distinguishing hairstyle, clothing and looks.
- Male Protagonist(s) : One or more male character(s) with distinguishing hairstyle, clothing and looks.
- Steampunk Boss(es) : Think Steampunk.
- Cyberpunk Monster(s) : Think Cyberpunk?
- Dark Fantasy Monster(s) : Think Dark Fantasy.
- Armor, Weapon and Gear concept : Anything between these three categories are fine.
- No NPC
Remember, you don’t have to make a super awesome, fully colored concept art picture. All I want is distinguishable features and enough to see the “cool” in it. Pretty much like early sketches, if you catch my meaning…
I am willing to pay for any concept that I decide to use and prices are negotiable.
Note: Because I only require a quick and easy sketch of any concept, I will not pay everyone who simply gives me a sketch. I will contact the person whose concept I like and discuss further business.
I hope (if you are a graphical artist) you will take your time to make a quick sketch or two. I hope to hear from you soon.