First off, here are some things my friend made me think about:
1. Cooking grenades. It would be very nice if I could run down the ’nades so they explode on time to kill my opponents.
2. Player-made matches. Most FPS games have their matches made by the players. Why not this one? I would especially enjoy private match options so I can murdinate my friends without outsiders bugging us.
3. As many have raged about: Better knife detection. Plain and simple.
4. Contracts being cycled out. After a week, it would be nice to see a little “Change Contract” button under the column if one was impossible for me.
5. More body motions. This may be difficult to implement, but it would be nice to be able to dive around a corner.
That is all for now. Have a nice day.