Recent posts by darkfang77 on Kongregate

Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant: General Tyrant Discussion / Tyrant maxlevel reached

So you’re telling me the legendary level 500 commander is a myth ? fuk u devs

 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant: General Tyrant Discussion / [Tyrant] [Drama] BW Catfaced - Finally We Have Something To Gloat About

Obituary of BW:

[Mass cheater faction: bots/scripts/alts/slave factions]
[Instigates catfaces in other factions]
[Spying/Alliances To Promote Unfair Play And Exploit Bugs]

[Insert Legacy Here]

 

Topic: Tyrant: General Tyrant Discussion / Things you regret not being able to do before shutdown (On Topic)

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant: General Tyrant Discussion / [Tyrant] With All The OT Threads Locked And No New Content, What Is There Left To Talk About?

Originally posted by ladolcevita:
Originally posted by darkfang77:
Originally posted by ladolcevita:
Originally posted by fishbone42786:
Originally posted by ladolcevita:
Originally posted by kalme:

just stop modding for the few weeks that are left lol

but ppl who flag things may get a heart attack.

is that bad?

not all ppl who flag are literally hitler. so yeah, it’s bad in some cases.

also: I don’t think the threads DF mentioned were locked because they were off-topic or anything (except Tinashes), but because they always devolved into fighting and flaming. If you guys want to seriously discuss stuff like music or politics without resorting to insults, then I couldn’t care less.

>Doesn’t want fighting in forums
>Starts “Fight Club”
>Makes rules for “Fight Club” that are freely broken by allies and close relations
>Complains about subsequent drama

>#modlogic

it was not supposed to be used Q-Q

lol how do you have 7k posts, you spammer

 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant: General Tyrant Discussion / [Tyrant] With All The OT Threads Locked And No New Content, What Is There Left To Talk About?

Originally posted by ladolcevita:
Originally posted by fishbone42786:
Originally posted by ladolcevita:
Originally posted by kalme:

just stop modding for the few weeks that are left lol

but ppl who flag things may get a heart attack.

is that bad?

not all ppl who flag are literally hitler. so yeah, it’s bad in some cases.

also: I don’t think the threads DF mentioned were locked because they were off-topic or anything (except Tinashes), but because they always devolved into fighting and flaming. If you guys want to seriously discuss stuff like music or politics without resorting to insults, then I couldn’t care less.

>Doesn’t want fighting in forums
>Starts “Fight Club”
>Makes rules for “Fight Club” that are freely broken by allies and close relations
>Complains about subsequent drama

>#modlogic

 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant: General Tyrant Discussion / [Tyrant] With All The OT Threads Locked And No New Content, What Is There Left To Talk About?

Originally posted by ladolcevita:

let’s talk about the snip

starts thread

1:38m later

lock

 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant: General Tyrant Discussion / [Tyrant] With All The OT Threads Locked And No New Content, What Is There Left To Talk About?

Political Discussion – Lock/Moved
Tinashe/Music – Locked
Game of Thrones/TV – Locked
Talking about Tyrant – Locked
Talking about TU/GloAss – Locked

 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant: General Tyrant Discussion / What is Tyrant's music that plays?

Originally posted by SolipskierPRO:

I really love the song used in the game so i’m asking kindly, Does anyone know the name of the song?

Knowing Devs its probably stolen from somewhere, check out some companies that make game music

 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant: General Tyrant Discussion / Still waiting on that second raid.

lol psycho, would link you to the threads I already made on forums but devs deleted :C

 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant: General Tyrant Discussion / Tyrant Unleashed or Glo Ass

Originally posted by ladolcevita:
Originally posted by OgreSean:
Originally posted by ladolcevita:

have little baby darkfangs pls.

make one with him

not a home-wrecker sry.

ldv u wanna? our babies can be models on the side

 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant: General Tyrant Discussion / Rip Blakers

Originally posted by ladolcevita:
Originally posted by bLAKERS1:

I told 1 of my usual stupid jokes and someone asked if I was 8, I said “no, 9”. He reported me for being underage and I was banned. All very stupid, but VERY funny nonetheless.

lol, we must seek out this master troll.

probably u who got blakers and manny banned

 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant: General Tyrant Discussion / Tyrant Unleashed or Glo Ass

Originally posted by OgreSean:
Originally posted by darkfang77:
Originally posted by crazyeye2011:

love is temporary so try not to stuck for one too early because you don’t know what you miss, it’s a big wild world out there, you learn/enjoy what you can from them then next!

also I owe you nothing, you earned it as a prize and I keep it for you til wmt judgement day comes!

naw, I found the real deal. <3 (she not LDV, but equally hot european chick)
easiest 20 bucks I ever earned lol, but I’m too modest to take another guy’s money :>

lol darkfang got a girl. what ever u do dont put a ring on it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4m1EFMoRFvY

 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant: General Tyrant Discussion / Tyrant Unleashed or Glo Ass

Originally posted by crazyeye2011:

love is temporary so try not to stuck for one too early because you don’t know what you miss, it’s a big wild world out there, you learn/enjoy what you can from them then next!

also I owe you nothing, you earned it as a prize and I keep it for you til wmt judgement day comes!

naw, I found the real deal. <3 (she not LDV, but equally hot european chick)
easiest 20 bucks I ever earned lol, but I’m too modest to take another guy’s money :>

 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant: General Tyrant Discussion / Tyrant Unleashed or Glo Ass

When I started playing WMT, I was in HS, with no purpose in life and all the sureties of the world that I was going to college.
Now, its been almost 4 years, and I’ve grown, as a person, by leaps and bounds. And I’m nowhere closer to achieving something with my life that when I was started clicking surge.

There’s a girl I love, a career I want to pursue, to get those, there’s skills I need, things I have to do. And Tyrant or any of its cheaper derivatives can’t deliver any of that.

Also, tried GloAss, sucked.
Also, you still owe me 20 bucks.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant: Faction Recruitment / [Recruitment] Legion of Doom

Originally posted by Fraoulokavlhs:
Originally posted by darkfang77:
Originally posted by Fraoulokavlhs:
Originally posted by darkfang77:

dont forget, if u join u get to ask me anything (i am famous)

how big are you? oops

my length is 5.5 inches, girth about 4 inches.

visualize it

lol

can’t get the animation to work?

 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant: Faction Recruitment / [Recruitment] Legion of Doom

Originally posted by Fraoulokavlhs:
Originally posted by darkfang77:
Originally posted by Fraoulokavlhs:
Originally posted by darkfang77:

dont forget, if u join u get to ask me anything (i am famous)

how big are you? oops

my length is 5.5 inches, girth about 4 inches.

visualize it

lol

OMG! That’s amazing! :D

 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant: General Tyrant Discussion / Tyrant Unleashed or Glo Ass

Originally posted by crazyeye2011:

lol why not play GloAss!? we gonna miss u terribly after wmt closed!

are you talking to me?

 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant: General Tyrant Discussion / Tyrant Unleashed or Glo Ass

Originally posted by ghjjh2:
Originally posted by mandouvala:

They both suck, and in any case I am actively boycotting every game by $ynapticon after the monumental WMT ripoff.

Whar’s wmt?

nice try at self promo synapt

 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant: General Tyrant Discussion / Rip Blakers

Originally posted by ladolcevita:

fail

 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant: General Tyrant Discussion / [Tyrant] Any Way To Turn Off Kong's Shitty Ads?

Originally posted by JRJetu:

Adblock.

AB won’t run with my YT Flash only add-on :/

 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant: General Tyrant Discussion / [Tyrant] Any Way To Turn Off Kong's Shitty Ads?

Ads keep playing in the background when I’m surging, no ad screen, only the audio so I can’t find anywhere to mute/close, I suspect its behind the actual game screen since sometimes it flickers on top of the game UI.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant: General Tyrant Discussion / Do you think I'm able to beat the story mode before game ends?

Originally posted by lenny872:

As long as you log in 2-3 times a day you shouldn’t have any problems, the energy cost never gets over 100.

why not post with your main?

 

Topic: Tyrant: General Tyrant Discussion / Unofficial Design-A-Skill Contest.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant: General Tyrant Discussion / Alting like a boss

Originally posted by ladolcevita:

shieru hates the world. but the world hates shieru back. life is fair.

Lord Shieru*

 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant: Faction Recruitment / Looking for a Guild

“guild”