Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games /
[WarMetal Tyrant] Suggestions
Afterall, Tyrant is a Card-Collection Game, how could there be no bonus for finishing collections in different pack?
Details for implementation:
Each player can get weekly bonus based on the % finish of each car pack.
100% gives 1WB, >90% gives 1000 gold, >75% gives 100 gold
Why should the Developer support this idea?
1. Because this is a Card Collection Game!!!
2. This re-vitalize the selling of old card packs, or even the card vault, making some weaker cards in previous versions valuable again.
3. This encourages more advanced players to play some easier raids, in a hope to collect weaker reward cards, thus making the earler raids become more popular again.
4. This way of rewarding WB, can allow free players to access to WB steadily, making the game more challenging for cash-players, thus making them spend more. XD
Why should we players support this idea?
1. Come on….any way that increases our bonus should be supported, isn’t it?
2. This compensates the reduction in chance of getting WB since the update in daily bonus
3. A steady and predictable WB income is always more comfortable than waiting for luck, right?
How could you support this idea?