Figured I’d post the build I’ve been using. It works for me. shrug
- Lightning Strike (neutral)
- Fairy Chanting (good)
- Strong Currency (goblin)(FC based)
- Territorial Expanse (faceless)(Goes with LS)
- Oversized Legend (titan)(goes with Cyclopean Strength)
- Expert Masonry (dwarf)(reduce building costs, kind of given, helps a bunch)
- Earthly Bond (druid)(to simulcast everything)
- Mitosis (faceless)(to get some more assistans (for with fairy chanting)(and Territorial Expanse)
- Cyclopean Strength (titan)(big production boost with some assistants + fairy chanting (even w/o much assistants it’s significant)
- Blackmail (drow)(FC reduction cost)
- Heavy Coins (titan)(FC production boost)
- Swarm of Fairies (fairy)(more assistants)
- Battlehammers (dwarf)(FC found based, nice with LS)
- Professional Assassins (drow)(FC based for assistants)
This build seems to mesh well.
You can just set autocast on all 5 spells with the bar at max possible and go idle. And sometimes come back to ‘exchange’ FC.
Think I put all the tiers where they belong, if not I might’ve mixed a tier around, but all the upgrade names are right.
(Edit) For those who want to hear some reasoning behind it:
All the FC based stuff gives this build growth potential (together with LS). Territorial Expanse is a massive income increase with LS hitting it, casting fairy chanting at the same time multiplies your assistants. Assistants work on Territorial Expanse. That’s why you need some assistants too. All the FC stuff also gave a big basic growth. Think I explained cyclopean strength + oversized legends already (great combo). Anyways, I believe you can see for yourself how it all works together. Like I said, it meshes well.