Figured I’d post the build I’ve been using. It works for me. shrug
- Lightning Strike (neutral)
- Fairy Chanting (good)
- Strong Currency (goblin)(FC based)
- Territorial Expanse (faceless)(Goes with LS)
- Oversized Legend (titan)(goes with Cyclopean Strength)
- Expert Masonry (dwarf)(reduce building costs, kind of given, helps a bunch)
- Earthly Bond (druid)(to simulcast everything)
- Mitosis (faceless)(to get some more assistans (for with fairy chanting)
- Cyclopean Strength (titan)(big production boost with some assistants + fairy chanting (even w/o much assistants it’s significant)
- Blackmail (drow)(FC reduction cost)
- Heavy Coins (titan)(FC production boost)
- Swarm of Fairies (fairy)(more assistants)
- Battlehammers (dwarf)(FC found based, nice with LS)
- Professional Assassins (drow)(FC based for assistants)
This build seems to mesh well.
You can just set autocast on all 5 spells with the bar at max possible and go idle. And sometimes come back to ‘exchange’ FC.
Think I put all the tiers where they belong, if not I might’ve mixed a tier around, but all the upgrade names are right.