Recent posts by TSkraba on Kongregate

Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [Jagged Alliance Online] Holiday Loot

/crickets

(nope, not a one)

 
Flag Post

Topic: Shadowland Online / Bug threads

From Rothfus’ 【GM】[dealer72_s100★★]

dealer72: for those wondering about Ventus. Here is ZQ’s response to it being down:

dealer72: Thanks a lot for the report. We will have it fixed asap. At the same time would you please also let the players know that we are working on it and will have them compensated after the server is live again. Thanks.

dealer72: I have no further information or for how long ZQ expects this server to be down




Thanks to dealer72 at least SOME info.
ZQ had to mail a GM on a different server instead of respond here… boggle

 
Flag Post

Topic: Shadowland Online / Bug threads

Originally posted by kbmailzanon:

Lobsters not withstanding, one of the GMs on Rothus got a message from ZQ that Ventus was being “fixed”. No time frame for repair was given.

Thanks kmailzanon, for at least a hear-say update.

Why wouldn’t/won’t ZQ respond to PMs, shouts, kong forum posts, zq forum posts, etc.?

Why won’t they give an ETA of fix?

STELLAR

 
Flag Post

Topic: Shadowland Online / Bug threads

For the purpose of providing dear players a stunning game experience and a stable version of the game, SLO is planning to… go M.I.A. for days at a time.

^^ I was going to say a 1001 for the cost of 1000 sale, but I thought i’d be generous.

• insufferable amount of time has passed – ✓
• no ZQ response on kong forums – ✓
• no ZQ response on official ZQ forums – ✓
• no ZQ response to private messages – ✓
• no ZQ response to public shouts – ✓


stunning game experience. STUNNING

 
Flag Post

Topic: Shadowland Online / Bug threads

THAT’LL teach you to log out of the game!

Will they make this up to us? No.


The most that could be expected:
For the purpose of providing dear players a stunning game experience and a stable version of the game, SLO is planning to … put something else on sale, like 101 diamonds for the price of 100

 
Flag Post

Topic: Shadowland Online / Bug threads

yep. at LEAST nine hours now, maybe longer.

no word from ZQ? shocked

 
Flag Post

Topic: Shadowland Online / Bug threads

^ has been for at least 5 hours.

if you don’t log out, it’s fine. can’t log back in though.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Shadowland Online / Bug threads

^ Thanks, Chrisis. Never noticed before.

Now, back to the bugged-dragon discussion.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Shadowland Online / Bug threads

Can’t claim my daily rewards from arena Papal Palace.

“claim” button is greyed out and can’t be clicked.
others did get their daily reward, button changes to “have claimed.”

http://i.imgur.com/2zQOptv.png

800000gold, 3k BA, 15cg … day 1.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Shadowland Online / event pumpkin storage

^ It’s own place: not common place like inventory or mall’s “my items.”

Click the pumpkin icon, and you should see a message similar to:
“You have 4 Pumpkin Lamps in your storage”

 
Flag Post

Topic: Shadowland Online / Halloween Day Event

Originally posted by calabreeze:

If I’m not mistaken, VIP’s already have 10 minute max cd’s compared to 30 min for non-VIP’s. That’s already a 2/3 reduction. Am I mistaken?

That’s correct. Normal max CD is 30mins, VIP max Cd is 10mins.

So, if I’m reading that correctly, Halloween day should half both of those to 15mins and 5mins respectively.

Still need it verified though.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Shadowland Online / Halloween Day Event

Originally posted by divalicious1:

what about half battle cd when you are a VIP?

Also interested to hear the answer. It should be 5min max cooldown for VIP.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Shadowland Online / Weekly Login event

very nice! Like! +1!

 
Flag Post

Topic: Shadowland Online / A survey on the incompleted equipment sets

Ok, thanks, Chrisis!

Hopefully this info is useful to other people.

(…since I just beat Rhea, and got the neck first time.)

edit: verified: didn’t load 5.3 chapter and was able to re-fight Rhea via “get.”

 
Flag Post

Topic: Shadowland Online / A survey on the incompleted equipment sets

Originally posted by Chrisis1993:
Originally posted by arendkant:

The slaughter suit necklace is obtainable. Unfortunately you have only one try, because it is in a hero camp, (5.3 Rhea). If you don’t get it at first try, say ciao.
Can devs please put it somewhere else?

You can do it through the linking system, just make sure you haven’t loaded the 5.3 battle in GoA in current session.

This necklace should definitely be moved elsewhere.

In the meantime, can someone please explain this work-around in a bit more detail?
“Get”-link from any other Slaughter piece?
Once per login?

(Approaching Rhea now, would like to try for this neck.)

 
Flag Post

Topic: Shadowland Online / Diamonds Issues

24-minute response time!

Thanks, ZQ

 
Flag Post

Topic: Shadowland Online / Diamonds Issues

On September 2nd, I spent 50 kreds for 150 diamonds.
This is during the “buy one get one” period that is constantly advertised,

so I should have +300 diamonds.

server: Ventus
in-game-name: Ladas

screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/Fun8v

Thank you.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Shadowland Online / Firework Festival

{ } x 888!

http://i.imgur.com/A6nzmKO.png

 
Flag Post

Topic: Game of Thrones Ascent: General (Westeros Discussion) / Game don't start to load on Kongrate

You should worship Satan regardless.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [Jagged Alliance Online] Ruin Rumble!

^ Very generous with the raffle, ChD

since (per the original) everyone who participated
- except for one person
would have gotten the reward.

cheers!

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [Jagged Alliance Online] Patch Notes 21st of February 2013

- Two new prestige maps: Each map requires Prestige to unlock, Hydra needs 174 and Wave 159.
Hey guys,
You might already want to start doing some achievements. I have the feeling you will need them very, very soon if you want to participate in a rare and rewarding event!

and from gamigo…

By the way: you might want to raise your prestige to 174 before the patch tomorrow. You may need it immediately afterwards

FWIW, YMMV, emphasis mine


.

Have you fully upgraded your base?

Heck, I haven’t!

Really, really annoying to spend $1.5-$2K to only get an 85% chance at healing/repairing (which seems to fail well over 15% of the time, for that matter.)

It’s the fail rate that gets me – assuming each heal/repair bar-block is actually 10%. Also note that it seems that the RNG gets “stuck” at times, so one fail may result in following fails if done immediately thereafter.
(The RNG seems to get “stuck” at other points in-game… misses, lots of crits in a row, etc.)


This is what I’ve done and on Kongregate I’m just 1 earmuff from fully upgrading my base with $640K in the bank.

So many upgrades needed … and (yesterday) I was down to $649 in bank. No “k” there.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [Jagged Alliance Online] How and where to grind cash?

Just responding to say THANK YOU to the last three posters – esp. Vautrin.

For those coming in after me, mostly reiterating:

- Yes, get to mission 33.5 ASAP. I got there late, due to mission 33.3 giving me fits, prestige missions being nearly pointless, needing to farm lesser missions, etc. (By the time I started farming 33.5, I was making only $5k to start.)

- Basecamp workshop and hospital take precedence over storage – but check your storage every so often so that none are full(red.) You won’t get some rewards if it’s already full.

- (I could be at the 45 missions by now had I played more optimally.)

- Yes, (level appropriate) Warzones are great if you can do them successfully. I’m still using gear from the first one, decent cash sellers if not.

Again: Thanks to the above posters, and GL to those who follow!

*
*edit: and yes, mission 45.1 is a great cash grind. (I skipped over the 41’s.)

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [Jagged Alliance Online] Looking for JAO Buddys

I’ve noticed this as well. I’ve never seen more that 49 people on in chat at one time.
(We’re already in-game friends, btw: jOmega)

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [Jagged Alliance Online] New MOD: Jamosh

Congrats, Jamosh!

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [Jagged Alliance Online] How and where to grind cash?

i’ve pretty much run out of cash now
Same here at mid 30’s.


prestige maps often drop better
Multiple runs of (63) Brazil and (96) Chile. No drops at all. None. Zero. Zilch. Nada.


A daily return reward will help in the future…or you could buy cash for gold
Until then, I’m basically stuck.


i can’t seem to dig myself out of this hole
Ditto. I’m on the edge. Repairing, healing, rehiring mercs … I can’t really get anywhere. And I can’t get better equipment / upgrade anything due to this.


I didn’t get any drops when I played the Red Hot Chilean mission either, which surprised me. Is it a bug?
Are you sure?
I am sure. Multiple runs. I basically lose money trying these.


But we don’t want your losses to lead to a dead end.
My WINS are heading me towards a dead end.


you always have the option to heal all and repair all with gold.
I may have to go this route just to get my head above water – one of the cheapest gold things to do. My fear/opinion is that the cash bottleneck may turn a lot of people away after rep~35 or so. You need to make money, I get that, but with fewer players there’s less overall opportunity to make ANY money. (Unless your plan is to cater specifically to the whales. In that case, carry on.)

Looking forward to these daily rewards. It may be the only thing that keeps the casual player (myself included) playing.

Cheers!