Recent posts by sealy123 on Kongregate

Flag Post

Topic: Bloons TD 5 / Highscores

Personally did 162 for park path medium. Removed a while later. But oh well, i dont really covet spaces on the leaderboard.

Oh, just checked, my 162 clock apopalypse was removed too. :P

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [Backyard Monsters] Base Creation Help - Check First Page For Screenshot Instructions And Please Zoom Out When Taking Screenies!

Cataprone ADTs dont matter once 6.3’d

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [Backyard Monsters] Question Thread - Ask Here! All other threads will be locked.

Hmm, answering my own question a couple of pages back, i realized 30++ wormzers and a fomor is one of the quickest ways to finish a kozu. The townhall is down in 30-37 seconds and the entire tribe can be cleared in 2 to 3 minutes if everything goes will.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [Backyard Monsters] Base Creation Help - Check First Page For Screenshot Instructions And Please Zoom Out When Taking Screenies!

Boxy, but at least there’s minor pathing. I see some weird entrances and wasted blocks though.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [Backyard Monsters] Base Creation Help - Check First Page For Screenshot Instructions And Please Zoom Out When Taking Screenies!

Far too boxy.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [Backyard Monsters] Question Thread - Ask Here! All other threads will be locked.

Yes, i do mean housing, and preferably in less then 7 minutes (if not the champ juicing trick takes 0 housing and 0 goo).

Currently i do 3 daves, zaf and fomor.
Takes 6:15 to 7 minutes, and i kill the th and at least 5 silos (25% chance of 5, 75% chance of complete destruction).

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [Backyard Monsters] Question Thread - Ask Here! All other threads will be locked.

Also, question: What is the most space efficient way to take down kozu?

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [Backyard Monsters] Question Thread - Ask Here! All other threads will be locked.

Yes, they add to your NEC.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [Backyard Monsters] Question Thread - Ask Here! All other threads will be locked.

Ah, i see. Looks like i have not been feeding my fomor in vain :)

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [Backyard Monsters] Base Creation Help - Check First Page For Screenshot Instructions And Please Zoom Out When Taking Screenies!

Why post a Facebook base here? Use the main KIXEYE forums? Most kongregate players kind of feel left out of the loop without the new yard planner (and also th10), and posting your base here doesn’t help.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [Backyard Monsters] Question Thread - Ask Here! All other threads will be locked.

Just asking, if i dont feed a 6.3 fomor for 1 day, will he revert to 6.2 or 6.0?

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [Backyard Monsters] Base Creation Help - Check First Page For Screenshot Instructions And Please Zoom Out When Taking Screenies!

Uh… if your silos can be touched by tribes, you are quite farmable. To compare, most main yards have usually only part of the NEC destroyed by tribes (ideally less then 1 building).

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [Backyard Monsters] [Recruiting level 35+] Legacy of a Shadow (LoaS)

Originally posted by ray22222:

I know the people, i just meant the tribes dvd.. which tribes can i take over.. i believe the list is.. dreadnaught no abunniki maybe kozu definitly not and legionaire no

Reading your sentence without the cancelled words, you get something like
No abunniki maybe definitly and no.

Also wont that mean you practically cant have ops? :P

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [Backyard Monsters] Base Creation Help - Check First Page For Screenshot Instructions And Please Zoom Out When Taking Screenies!

Originally posted by chaoshound12:

Any Weaknesses or ways to improve the base?
http://i.imgur.com/5iRFY.png

You need a complete redesign. Its a box.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [Backyard Monsters] Base Creation Help - Check First Page For Screenshot Instructions And Please Zoom Out When Taking Screenies!

For a start, you’re using a box base. Or trying to, you dont have enough blocks. At this level, try protecting your towers, silos and town hall with your resource gatherers.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [Backyard Monsters] Base Creation Help - Check First Page For Screenshot Instructions And Please Zoom Out When Taking Screenies!

Could ignore that sentence haha
Personally find bunkers costly to use.Not that i leave mine empty :P

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [Backyard Monsters] Base Creation Help - Check First Page For Screenshot Instructions And Please Zoom Out When Taking Screenies!

Traps kind of poorly placed (Once towers are down, traps are almost useless at defending a looting wave of dave + zaf)
Could have made a NEC
Housings easily downed (Wasting your goo and time)
Bunkers baitable (Though im not a huge fan of bunkers…)
Waste of blocks at certain areas
There will be chews.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [Backyard Monsters] Question Thread - Ask Here! All other threads will be locked.

Originally posted by NK12:

Just put a ton of boxes around bunkers, and anyone who tries to catapult them will lag out.

Waste of blocks, unreliable, stupid.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [Backyard Monsters] Tech Support (Not for Base 0)

Originally posted by dvdwen:

No, random movements, like it appears on a block or something.

It was a glitch when inferno was first released, its movements were similar to the mushrooms in the overworld. No idea how to stop it though.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [Backyard Monsters] Question Thread - Ask Here! All other threads will be locked.

Originally posted by Lionking302:
Originally posted by sealy123:

How many catapult shots does it take to completely down a black diamond block?

How much and what type of recourses you will catapult?

How many 100k/10m pebbles would they take to down? And twigs if they hit blocks.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [Backyard Monsters] Question Thread - Ask Here! All other threads will be locked.

How many catapult shots does it take to completely down a black diamond block?

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [Backyard Monsters] Base Creation Help - Check First Page For Screenshot Instructions And Please Zoom Out When Taking Screenies!

Then again, which outpost isnt

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [Backyard Monsters] Question Thread - Ask Here! All other threads will be locked.

Originally posted by Tymalous:

Another question: does fomor’s buff also protect monsters from a Monstroe?

Never tested, but i heard it doesnt.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [Backyard Monsters] Question Thread - Ask Here! All other threads will be locked.

Originally posted by Lionking302:

Is it any way to have Korath on Kong? If not, than why?

No, because kixeye rarely updates kong.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [Backyard Monsters] Base Creation Help - Check First Page For Screenshot Instructions And Please Zoom Out When Taking Screenies!

Originally posted by Incanedo:

My new base called “Champ den” please tell me if you see any flaws or failures positive feedback is always taken as well
Base out-look: http://imgur.com/VFdR7,4JKz7#1
Base tower ranges: http://imgur.com/VFdR7,4JKz7
if its to hard to see my base ill post another pic of it cropped if needed

Exact copy of quadrantal corruption (just like mine)