Like the title says…there are a few ship feature descriptions I’m still a bit confused/unsure about, hopefully IDNoise and other players can help me clarify them. Thanks.
1. Any feature with “HT” in it is only talking about our main weapon that we can control with mouse (Heavy Turret)?
1a. Will the feature still apply when it is in “AUTO MODE!” when bought “Monkey Squad” feature?
2. Auto Weapons: All our weapons except Heavy Turret?
2a. With “Monkey Squad” feature will it become auto weapon also (since we have no control over it)?
3. Adhesive Tape: “Additive increase MK bonus 0.005x”. Does that mean my Heavy Turret MK-10 will do 0.05x the damage?
4. Empty Room (Gunner Clown): I don’t understand the wording, could IDNoise please clarify? My understanding: My overdrive right now is x8. So my damage would be 8 * 1.5% when my Overdrive X 0.00?
5. Battle Stream: In your game news, the description for Empty Room is “adds % of MAX overdrive to auto weapons when idle” but in game menus it also adds “When overdrive is Zero”. So when I have Battle Stream feature Empty Room and Gunner Clown features’ damage will not be counted? Since our overdrive will not be zero anymore. This might be contradicting the “when idle” part.
I have a lot of questions, some might be dumb and obvious, so here I apologize and thanks to anyone and everyone who contributed to answer my questions.
*If people ask more questions here, I am willing to update and maintain this thread so questions won’t be popping up all over the forum. Keeps it tidy and clean as well as providing answers to future questions. Of course, with the consent of IDNoise. Thanks!