Recent posts by krazie_13_69 on Kongregate

Flag Post

Topic: Swords & Potions / News about the future of the game

They made some nice games, then just vanished from the just like that.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Rise of Mythos / Maintenance Patch Notes for July 15th

Ya know, that is still alot less than they used to compensate, and the screw-ups have gotten far more often now than used to have :\

 
Flag Post

Topic: Rise of Mythos / Maintenance Patch Notes for July 15th

Wouldnt it be nice, if they learned what they were doing, before they attempted to do it? OR atleast compensate us for their incompetence??!

 
Flag Post

Topic: Rise of Mythos / good cards for power deck?(free player)

Originally posted by NEMESISFOREVER:
Originally posted by jks7:

Don’t Run 2cd units in your power deck.

non-elite:
- blessed dragon kin(leg+)
- angelic flame (leg+)
- Elven Rebel(awaken)
- Elven Legionaire(awaken)
- 1-3 Djinns if you are mage

obtainable elites:
- Healer Wyte(best healer)
- Artemis/Freyja
- Ryli/Callista
- Arkan Doomsayer(bonanza)
- Zeeva or Onslaught Knight Lawrence
- Velyn, Fen and Vara(rep shop)
- Judge Aleksandra
- Cain the Traitor

Wait, Djinn isn’t elite? Also it’s not really that easy to obtain Ryli/Callista as free player, I mean you can obtain them with pvp medals but 1500 medals is a lot when you can just get the 60 medal skills.

Ryli/Callista (from what I can see on my server) are semi-common in AH, for 1k-1.5k usually. Same for Bael, Augustus etc (leg rank ofc)

 
Flag Post

Topic: Rise of Mythos / good cards for power deck?(free player)

Howler, mif…for power deck? O_o Ryli, Calista, Fenris (optional), Rulka (from rep shop)

 
Flag Post

Topic: Contract Wars: Bugs and Unofficial Tech Support / Bugs and glitches

This lag + as prior poster says, about shooting primary and automatically switching to pistol.. And reloading to an empty mag, or only reloading a couple shots. You guys (devs) of contract wars need to get with the program and quit just hustling players of money for their gold! If you do not want to maintain a game, remove it!!

 
Flag Post

Topic: Rise of Mythos / Invite Codes

5023286 Castle Ruins

 
Flag Post

Topic: Contract Wars: Bugs and Unofficial Tech Support / Bugs and glitches

Is it just me, or does the minimum CR & the 1MP, in roulette seem to have like 90% chances of landing on, and the rest like the other 10%? >_> I land on 1mp atleast once a day, sometimes twice. Gold, I think I’ve landed on twice since I started playing, and even the maximum CR, i’ve landed on less than 10 times probably. :\ The 1SP..pretty sure I’ve never landed on. And the “attempt”, shouldnt that add a +1 attempt, else shouldnt it be renamed to “Re-Spin”?

 
Flag Post

Topic: Rise of Mythos / How RoM COULD be revived

Simply adding trading into the game would be quite awesome, as far as the simple things go. Ofc theres always problem of multis/cheaters and what not.. but that is easy fixed by banning/deleting said multi/cheaters accounts (both).

 
Flag Post

Topic: Contract Wars: General / Suggestions, opinions and feedback

The game would be great, if matches could be created, with standards having to be met. ie.. No nades… XX maximum RoF .. XX movement etc. So that EVERY round isn’t just “who can move the fastest” and/or “who can toss nades the fastest/furthest” … repeatedly I mean whats the point of so many guns when only a handful actually matter since they are fastest… Also, would be nice if the “daily contracts” were just that, DAILY, not “until completed” contracts….

 
Flag Post

Topic: Rise of Mythos / orc bride

Oh, well damn, I was mistaken by far then. I assumed it meant it did 3x dmg , for 4 turns after being summoned lol! stupid devs of mythos only… lol

 
Flag Post

Topic: Rise of Mythos / Insane or tarot in daily login

Just saying, but I have personally NEVER seen Dwarf in any pvp .. or boss fight (aside from rep decks perhaps).

 
Flag Post

Topic: Rise of Mythos / [What's New & Upcoming] Updated with FAQ!

Wow so much bogus material coming to this dying game, just to try and grab every last amount of money … as it seems to me :\

 
Flag Post

Topic: Rise of Mythos / free vip boss event..

Is quite BS how the devs/admins quit putting VIP boss events up for quite a while now.. Guess too many f2p players were getting awakened units.. though pretty sure I’ve not seen any/many of those >_>

 
Flag Post

Topic: Contract Wars: Bugs and Unofficial Tech Support / Contract Wars not loading.

I’m getting a “Profile Load Failed” error after the initial loading. Any clue whats with this?

 
Flag Post

Topic: Rise of Mythos / City Defense

Originally posted by Mardoek:
Originally posted by krazie_13_69:

The “Rules” button says:

“Your units will still attack enemies within range if they can, even though you may not see what enemies they are.”

I think this part is broken. King Vel’Assar can be in a lane, and he shoots the building because he’s got no target..fine no problem. BUT then when something goes to hit him, he fires as normally would, EXCEPT it doesn’t prevent the attack, and instead, he gets hit, while he shouldnt be getting hit.

As well as, arma does not affect those creatures in fog. Nor does Set’s ability to keep from hitting on same turn as moving. In fact, Volante Voidstep, appears hits and returns.. Reguardless that set is out + her being out of the fog (before hitting).

So my question is, why is this city defense so broken, and never fixed?

fog says, creatures in fogs cannot be damaged by enemy creatures, so your arma doesn’t work, vel’assar does 0 damage on a creature in the fog(so the creature can attack) etc etc city defence isn’t broken

btw a funny note, if defender has arma in deck, it damages your own units ^^

Seems you’re right about the description. Yet the rules clearly state the opposite. lol n00by devs couldn’t make up their minds it seems lol

 
Flag Post

Topic: Rise of Mythos / City Defense

It actually says they can’t take damage? Or can’t be targetted (like ranger skill)?

 
Flag Post

Topic: Rise of Mythos / City Defense

The “Rules” button says:

“Your units will still attack enemies within range if they can, even though you may not see what enemies they are.”

I think this part is broken. King Vel’Assar can be in a lane, and he shoots the building because he’s got no target..fine no problem. BUT then when something goes to hit him, he fires as normally would, EXCEPT it doesn’t prevent the attack, and instead, he gets hit, while he shouldnt be getting hit.

As well as, arma does not affect those creatures in fog. Nor does Set’s ability to keep from hitting on same turn as moving. In fact, Volante Voidstep, appears hits and returns.. Reguardless that set is out + her being out of the fog (before hitting).

So my question is, why is this city defense so broken, and never fixed?

 
Flag Post

Topic: Rise of Mythos / This game is turning into a pay to win.

The biggest problem I have, as a f2p, is that EVERY SINGLE NEW Pack, that comes out, is for VIP only.. WTF was the use in making event packs have no VIP requirement, only to make specialized packs be VIP restricted. About the most stupid thing ever imo

 
Flag Post

Topic: Rise of Mythos / New daily login event

I’d like to see say a million silver come around (aside from the unobtainable FZ) lol.. Not sure about so many but myself, I rarely find myself with much silver at all.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Rise of Mythos / Godlike taken away

Have to agree with others…By getting a mistaken GL card, instead of leg, as the packs says, seems to me, that ones buying the packs gaining GLs, would/could be considered abusing a bug which is ban’able in most situations. Yet ones whine about not getting the GLs they do not deserve and then want compensated for it…makes little sense to me :| Granted a little silver (50k-100k(tops)?) should be given, since the cards were not replaced immediately.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Rise of Mythos / 2v2 battles (poll)

Try to do 2v2’s daily.. Though oftenly not, but different reasons… Either no guildies online/willing to risk score… Or only whales in 2v2s…. same goes for 1s for that matter.. though most oftenly too many rush so at times dont even bother with 1s now days

 
Flag Post

Topic: Rise of Mythos / New Booster Bonanza Model

For those with lots of silver to waste for leg enhancements, sure.. for the ones that were using 100k to get a nice “useful” card…kinda pointless :|

 
Flag Post

Topic: Rise of Mythos / New Booster Bonanza Model

and a 2nd wall up for leg card… not a very good start off for a refined bonanaza imo..

 
Flag Post

Topic: Contract Wars: Bugs and Unofficial Tech Support / In Game Chat

Pretty sure its broken for them all… Atleast for .. Bridge, Bay5, Old Saw Mill, Evac, Interchange, Parkside