You might of not saw this coming specially from me but I’ve decided to quit Reckless Ruckus.
Thanks for the great almost a month or so, got to know awesome people.
Rest assured, I’ve achieved all I could of achieved in the game so I’m not leaving without the feeling of accomplishment.
There’s four reasons why I’ve decided on this so allow me to elaborate them:
* I’m SUPER sleep deprived and I’m a perfectionist, I’ll get bothered by the thought of even missing out on even 10 Stamina, I’m not willing to spend more than I have already either. (Since the 1st day I’ve adapted a 4.5-hour sleep pattern and I’ve only missed stamina ONCE: 30 minutes overdue)
That being said my body has reached it’s limit as an overachiever.
* The server time for the game is incredibly inconvenient for me 2:30 AM for events, 6 AM for refresh. (European timezone)
* The developers are horrible. Not keeping promises is horrible. I’ve send 4 GM tickets and got no response on any of them. We’ve yet to receive the rewards from the King of Server 1, and did I mention the Tower? You’re going to lose people if you keep up this because people aren’t happy I promise you this.
Also the Kongregate API for Server 2 and 3 aren’t optimized for the rankings yet, fix this.
* As some of you know I run a YouTube channel: (www.youtube.com/ReversalKnD)
I noticed that since I started playing Reckless Ruckus I’ve been very late on my usual uploads. Aside from that I’ve noticed a significant quality drop in my uploads from my perspective and it’s obvious to me that Reckless Ruckus is the core problem in this so I’m simply setting priorities here.
That being said I wish to thank the AWESOME community of this game allowing me to enjoy playing the game even up to today and I wish to thank a few people in particular I miss out on a few sorry for that:
Server 1 – Reversal (Level 51)
- GuiltyGear S1/2, Partner in crime had MANY, MANY private talks with him about how we could own the game up which we successfully did until he had some wifi issues and such and couldn’t keep up and kept nagging to me like a grandma. (Pretty much my 1st reason for quitting was his as well)
- Doadaix (Doad/Kapz), Took over his #1 in Server 1 and maintained it until the start of Server 2. (Level) Really great guy to talk to as well, I appreciated my convo’s with Doad as he’s a pretty down to earth guy.
- umitsme09 (Gimp), Sandwiches & Milkshakes, The First Lady of Server 1 whooped my in the Arena and then took over..
- VDBai (Akane54), Intelligent guy. me, him and GuiltyGear were always strategizing the possibilities in the game as we are very alike as people. Probably is the only person who has more referrals than myself. (75+)
It took him about a day or two before he actually had taken over my #1 ranking in Level which was fun to see because I already was Level 35-40 on Server 2 when he finally passed me up :D
- 42nd_hitchhiker (Fordette), Has a great sense of humor and always was fun to talk to him, also part of the beta core who kept helping others out.
- Xron01 (Blackard), Biggest powerhouse alive and completely caught us by surprise when he suddenly became so overpowered.
- Bob, Bawb, Bewb, Boobie, Beb, Bob10110, Providing the best start up help for the community in general, great to talk to as well. Good luck on building your army to destroy Google+!
- scotto25 (ABCD), Didn’t speak to him a whole lot but that’s ok, did exchange a few good words here and there regardless. Was really lucky fetching the right magic stone buffs!
- padde01 (Pade), Got to know him better while I was in Server 2 already, really nice guy that’s for sure.
Server 2 – TheReversal (Level 68)
- BashAndSmash (Bandz), Rival but also a great guy with an awesome sense of competitiveness, Good guy to talk to as well and smart, Picked up the game like a day or so before Server 2 came out, definitely has my respect in that regard.
- Endox (Shadow), Thought he hated me at first because he never EVER spoke but then at the event he suddenly started talking. Rival as well but then suddenly BAM 1K hammers and I was done.
- xuse, I wanted to make fun of his name because you make many name jokes but I decided to hold myself back deliberately. Nice guy and competitive as well which is good, kicked my ass in the arena constantly on the last 2 days.
- xyz something (Failure), Good guy as well moved to Server 2 because me and GuiltyGear did together to own it up there.
Server 3 – iReversal (Level 10 to stalk the Arena)
- Asterdai (no idea), Good luck in the desert buddy :D
People who I often/sometimes spoke to in the chat:
aNonnyMuse, Deadcow, Magedoom, Belikozo, Kevv and some other people which names I cannot remember right now because they aren’t online and because it’s 4:50 AM.
Feel free to add me on Kongregate as might run into each other in new games (I’ll add you back no worries).
I tend to check all of the new Beta games always or just new great games in general so who knows!
Take care everyone,