Topic: Game Design /
Zombie Game Idea
- Fatmen. Fat or bloated zombies. They vomit stomach acid on you, temporarily blinding you and causes ‘poison’ damage. Also causes your Immunity bar to go down. Not very good sight or hearing, but will relentlessly follow you.
- Trackers. Semi-intelligent, beast-like zombies that travel in packs. After seeing/hearing you, they will relentlessly follow, surround, and ambush you repeatedly. In order to stop them, you have to kill all of them. If a zombie manages to get away or if you miss one, it will regroup and attack you again, possibly with more zombies. Sprinter type of zombie (moves fast, then normally, then fast again).
- Wall zed. Zombie with a white, superdense exoskeleton. Moves somewhat slowly, but is very dangerous at close range. Regular guns and standard melee weapons have little to no effect on them. Use either armor piercing rounds, Weighted or Pierce type melee weapons, or explosives to take it out.
- Smart Zed. Some of these guys are nice, and some will kill you without a thought. These zed have very good hearing and vision and are very fast. They equip themselves in armor and weapons and hide their faces to disguise themselves as wanderers. When you get close enough, they will open fire on you and try to kill you. The nice ones will look greener and walk around with their head uncovered, the murderous ones are more pale or crimson. Most of the nice ones also tend to carry a pole with a well cared for white flag. The murderous ones will do the same, but their flags are more tattered-looking.
- Plant zed. These zed are a unique shade of green and are surprisingly docile(unless if you attack them, then they get viscous) They can be mostly found in open, sunny areas.
- Strong zed. These zombies have an incredible physique that can withstand most melee/unarmed weapons. Getting within its grasp is almost certain death.
- Animal zed. Very uncommon, most travel in packs and their sizes range from lone Z-bears to swarms of Z-rats.
- Rad zed. These zed give off nuclear radiation. The closer you get to them the more radiation you get, even when they’re dead. These guys regenerate at a ludicrous speed and are very fast and powerful.