Topic: General Gaming /
[GemCraft Labyrinth] Read + Help ASAP
Heres the deal.
I did one big gem with 8 amplifier’s and i cant beat wave 115.
I did two big gems with 8 to 10 amplifier’s and i cant beat wave 121.
As per last posts suggestion i have gone with upto 10 gems with no amplifiers and it worked upto wave 130.
The settings are Quad monsters. 20% + hp. Unlimited endurance. Other settings i hae dropped now or make no difference over all. Aka faster monster setting.
My gem setting is Y/O/L.
1) WHAT the hell to do when after wave 100 monsters with 10 million + hp come?
2) At that stage have one super gem or upgrade all to at least 10?
3) What are people doing to earn wizard level 500 +
4) Also i have noticed when i do mana farm only i need to keep pressing M every 3 or 4 seconds is this true for all? Any ways around that. To hit 200k mana its like 30 or 40 M’s pressed.
5) How can you have enough gems to kill even one monster on normal setting with many grade 10 gems or 1 with amps. Amps will kill however then 30 million?
6) With normal waves even with no extra settings how do u ensure on all maps you can have 400k + mana to keep upgrading and keeping alive?
7) What is angering and the purpose?
8) What use is dropping gem bombs on the waves?
As you can see friends what i need help with is going to 200 or 300 waves.
What i need to do is get grade 15+ gems.