Topic: AdVenture Capitalist /
Do you like the new design?
1) The rolling buttons on the main screen are very annoying.
2) I liked the that the old UI had the main screen data on the far left ’cause then I could run my spread sheet at the same time and not hide the numbers, now that is way less convenient.
3) The hidden achievement bonuses just about destroys the strategy side of the game.
4) The color scheme is hard on the eyes, tiring to read.
5) Two lists of upgrades to work with now instead of only one.
1) I can see how many AI I have sacrificed
2) Expanded achievements, Managers, and upgrades
1) put the main page menu (Achievements, Upgrades, etc.) on the right side
2) get rid of the rolling things
3) put in scroll bars on upgrades and achievements
4) give back the info on the achievement bonuses
5) put the upgrades all in one list
6) get better colors than the green and orange on the front page