Recent posts by War_Wrecker on Kongregate

Flag Post

Topic: General Tyrant Discussion / [Dev] Consortium call

I would also like to put in my vote for Kaeel and/or Cheersch.

 
Flag Post

Topic: General Tyrant Discussion / [DEV] 9/26/2012 Abandon Tile & Stalling Battles

I’d say battles are timed for 5 minutes after which they are auto played. No more is necessary.

 
Flag Post

Topic: General Tyrant Discussion / [To Devs] Switching decks in Conquest

INB4CHEERSCHISOP

 
Flag Post

Topic: General Tyrant Discussion / Advanced counter cards game (squabble edition)

BUMP FOR GREAT JUSTICE.

 
Flag Post

Topic: General Tyrant Discussion / Advanced counter cards game (squabble edition)

Poke

Rule 208: All cards have Regen 1. Regen only procs the first time. Any card with regen already (for example, Abolisher) is unchanged, and only procs first 2 times. Disease is not allowed.

 
Flag Post

Topic: General Tyrant Discussion / Advanced counter cards game (squabble edition)

Crazy you are in direct violation of forum rules.

Rule 207: Obtainable cards only, must counter from a different Faction and Defensive skills are disable.

 
Flag Post

Topic: General Tyrant Discussion / Advanced counter cards game (squabble edition)

Longshot attacks Plague Burster and gets poisoned. Plague Burster ticks down. Longshot takes 2 damage, attacks Plague Burster and refreshes. Plague Burster enfeebles Longshot, attacks, burst triggers dealing 6 damage. Poison triggers, Longshot takes 2 damage and dies.
Oops forgot this was posted already.

Rule 206: Righteous and Bloodthirsty only. Anti-Bloodthirsty/Anti-Righteous skills’ values are doubled. (e.g. Strike All Righteous 1 becomes Strike All Righteous 2) Cleanse can be replaced with Disease if needed and vice-versa.

 
Flag Post

Topic: General Tyrant Discussion / Advanced counter cards game (squabble edition)


Rule 206: Righteous and Bloodthirsty only. Anti-Bloodthirsty/Anti-Righteous skills’ values are doubled. (e.g. Strike All Righteous 1 becomes Strike All Righteous 2) Cleanse can be replaced with Disease if needed and vice-versa.

 
Flag Post

Topic: General Tyrant Discussion / Advanced counter cards game (squabble edition)

World Quaker is only a counter to the Gunboat 50% of the time. And as always when there’s an ambiguous counter I play a card which counters both. I find it’s the easiest solution.

Rule 205: Obtainable cards only, cards with cooldown of 2 or higher are all equal to 1.

 
Flag Post

Topic: General Tyrant Discussion / Advanced counter cards game (squabble edition)


Rule 205: Obtainable cards only, cards with cooldown of 2 or higher are all equal to 1.

 
Flag Post

Topic: General Tyrant Discussion / Advanced counter cards game (squabble edition)

Aquabat is not actually a valid counter. Interstellar battery and aquabat end up with the same cooldown which means the battery activates twice before aquabat can. This however counters interstellar battery and/or aquabat.

Rule 205: Obtainable cards only, cards with cooldown of 2 or higher are all equal to 1.

 
Flag Post

Topic: General Tyrant Discussion / Advanced counter cards game (squabble edition)


Rule 205: Obtainable cards only, cards with cooldown of 2 or higher are all equal to 1.

 
Flag Post

Topic: General Tyrant Discussion / Advanced counter cards game (squabble edition)

Both of you are messing up in the biggest way possible. And that is by not playing the god damn game. If you want to bitch someone out, play a card. If I see another page FULL of quotes without either of you actually playing cards I’m going to report them all for spamming.


Rule 205: Obtainable cards only, cards with cooldown of 2 or higher are all equal to 1.

 
Flag Post

Topic: General Tyrant Discussion / Advanced counter cards game (squabble edition)


Rule 204: Obtainable cards only, you must choose a commander (except Deadalus) and kill enemy’s commander to win!

 
Flag Post

Topic: General Tyrant Discussion / Advanced counter cards game (squabble edition)

Victory is mine!

Rule 203: Obtainable Assaults only. Cleanse does not activate. All units enter play with status “Poisoned 1” and status “Disease”.
(or just “Decay” effect)

 
Flag Post

Topic: General Tyrant Discussion / Advanced counter cards game (squabble edition)

Just wanna say that disposer counters juggernaut (although juggernaut does counter disposer) and it’s taking all of my effort not to repost it.

Rule 203: Obtainable Assaults only. Cleanse does not activate. All units enter play with status “Poisoned 1” and status “Disease”.
(or just “Decay” effect)

 
Flag Post

Topic: General Tyrant Discussion / Advanced counter cards game (squabble edition)


Rule 203: Obtainable Assaults only. Cleanse does not activate. All units enter play with status “Poisoned 1” and status “Disease”

 
Flag Post

Topic: General Tyrant Discussion / Advanced counter cards game (squabble edition)


Rule 203: Obtainable Assaults only. Cleanse does not activate. All units enter play with status “Poisoned 1” and status “Disease”

 
Flag Post

Topic: General Tyrant Discussion / Advanced counter cards game (squabble edition)

Counters Atelier/Pinion and Hypersonic.

Rule 203: Obtainable Assaults only. Cleanse does not activate. All units enter play with status “Poisoned 1” and status “Disease”

 
Flag Post

Topic: General Tyrant Discussion / Advanced counter cards game (squabble edition)


Rule 203: Assaults only. Cleanse does not activate. All units enter play with status “Poisoned 1” and status “Disease”

 
Flag Post

Topic: General Tyrant Discussion / Advanced counter cards game (squabble edition)

Far from it.

Rule 202: Obtainable Assaults only. All cards with any skills except Chaos, Cleanse, Crush, Evade, Anti Air, Intercept, Mimic, Payback, Pierce, Siege, Siphon, Swipe, and Valor are banned.

 
Flag Post

Topic: General Tyrant Discussion / Advanced counter cards game (squabble edition)

Oops forgot about the disease. Should’ve just played cannon walker. Soot launcher is cooler that’s all I can say.

Rule 201: Card can only have Gold, Enclave, and Nexus skills. Can be from any pack. Regenerate is void.

 
Flag Post

Topic: General Tyrant Discussion / Advanced counter cards game (squabble edition)

Actually the Ixnedrone only dies on the 7th turn if the Fang dodges the attack. So a 50% chance that the warp gate wins. And then it needs to kill the second Fang that came out on turn 7 on turn 8, meaning a 25% chance to win, and a 25% chance to draw, as the warpgate dies on the 8th turn but if the fang is still alive the fang attacks the ixnedrone and both the ixnedrone and the fang die and both commanders live thus the victory condition of “Kill Nexor before Eleana dies” is never completed nor invalidated resulting in a draw.

Rule 201: Card can only have Gold, Enclave, and Nexus skills. Can be from any pack. Regenerate is void.

 
Flag Post

Topic: General Tyrant Discussion / Advanced counter cards game (squabble edition)

And that would be where you’re wrong. It summons first then strikes. Or so I’ve been told. Unfortunately I do not have an EWG to test it myself.

Oops posted the wrong image the first time.
Rule 201: Card can only have Gold, Enclave, and Nexus skills. Can be from any pack. Regenerate is void.

 
Flag Post

Topic: General Tyrant Discussion / Advanced counter cards game (squabble edition)

Neverender actually can beat EWG and Nexor and I explained how and I’ll explain again. For ease of reference I’m going to assume flying procs every time which drastically reduces the possibilities. 1 EWG wait 2. 2 Neverender wait 2. 3 EWG wait 1. 4 Neverender wait 1. 5 EWG Activates, summon (fang wait 1), strike (Neverender HP 1). 6 Neverender attacks and misses. 7, summon fang, (fang wait 0, fang wait 1), strike kills neverender, neverender regens and strikes one of the fangs, if remaining fang has no wait, skip to 11. 8 neverender attacks, misses. 9 Summon fang, strike (hp 1), fang activates and attacks, neverender regenerates and strike kills a fang. 10 repeat onwards from turn 6 and loop forever. 11 Summon fang, (fang wait 0, fang wait 1), strike kills neverender, neverender regens and strikes the fang with wait 1, remaining fang attacks neverender, neverender regens and strike kills the fang. 12 Neverender attacks Nexor for 4 damage. 13, repeat from step 5 loop forever.

DO YOU GUYS NEED A GOD DAMN FLOW CHART DEMONSTRATING HOW NEVERENDER BEATS EWG?
PLEASE TELL ME SOMEONE UNDERSTANDS THIS.


Rule 201: Card can only have Gold, Enclave, and Nexus skills. Can be from any pack. Regenerate is void.