Topic: Forum Games: Forum Games /
[Mafia] Remnants of Skystone First Annual Memorial Mafia (Night 4)
I think one of the mimics must have an investigative role. Either that or they are lucky idiots. I cannot think of any other reason they would have chosen to kill Kad, who seems to have had a doctor role.
At least this narrows down the list of suspects. The way I see it, with 13 players remaining, the 3-4 mimcs (assuming we started with 4-5 and no third party) are most likely among the following players (from most suspicious to least):
8. 10crystalmask01 – Not much activity. Doesn’t seem interested at all in actively looking for mimics in what little posts there have been, restricting themselves to asking about the game mechanics and responding to other players’ suspicions
7. mount2010 – confirmation post included this question, which was never answered:
Originally posted by mount2010:
[I’m rather new to mafias in general;is it possiable to reveal that you are the Town or the Mafia by voting during their invidial phrases (day and night)]?
I don’t understand this question, can someone please translate? I feel it may be important as it was the first post by an apparent idiot in their first game and therefore may contain a massive scumslip if only we could understand it. Other highlights include “Why shouldn’t I jump hide behind someone’s mass claim,even though it was false?” and “I’m surprised I wasn’t night killed,for being a noobie first timer”. In any case, we’re unlikely to have answer from mount himself, as he has asked to be replaced
14. hamuka – As usual, is highly inactive. Shows up to make one post each day where he makes some lame excuse for not being around. OK this is how he plays, and he’s tricked me into mistakenly thinking he’s mafia in previous games, but having a meta like this is a perfect cover for a mimic
2. back900 – Tends to piggyback on someone else’s reasoning towards the end of the day to cast a vote. Plays nice, which is suspicious too, but could just be he’s a nice person. In his favour, he did point out that gonkey was playing against his meta on day 1. But he didn’t really push this, or put his vote where his voice was
4. uzzbuzz – Made that very late useless vote on day 2, which drew some attention (from me) though I’m not sure what to make of it all now. If uzz turns out to be a mimic, need to review the case against kuzco. Contributions so far have mostly been essentially selfish (to avoid being modkilled or lynched). Hasn’t done anything to proactively help town
9. Woon1957 (was Bookworm52) – The second incarnation is more active, tried to make something of the voting patterns of the first 2 days – Helltank, mount & back voted the same way on those days – Obviously there’s not much in this now as Helltank is town
6. qwertyuiopazs – ho-hum. Not much here. The most interesting thing was the day 2 vote on kuzco and the day 3 use of the female pronoun to describe uzz. I’m not sure what to make of these things yet, and they probably don’t mean anything. Yesterday she just followed my votes which was pretty pedestrian
Of the remaining players, me pulsaris and helltank are clear I think (unless this is a bastard game. Is this a bastard game?); Mar has claimed and been playing pretty pro-town, if he is a mimic then he is very good; mnin has made a partial claim, I say give him until tomorrow to prove his usefulness; and kuzco almost got lynched on day 2, no-one came to save him with a vote, I don’t think the mimics would be that dumb. I say review the case against kuzco if uzz turns out to be a mimic.
So yeah vote 10crystalmask01. I’m not looking for a response, I genuinely think you are the most likely mimic at this point. Convince me I’m wrong.
Who does everyone else find suspicious?
What do you think of last night’s kill?