Topic: Jagged Alliance Online /
How and where to grind cash?
In my oppinion its very easy to collect cash here, so here are few tips from me
- do not repair all items after every mission, i repair armor only on red and weapon on orange alerts
- if you chace is above 50% use just repair items, no chance items
- if it gets lower use one repaire items and 2 chance items, to make sure you success in first attempt
In that way its only 1k cash max for item, every let’s say 5 missions, when single won mission gives you 10k $
Healing: same as above, but if you play good and have good armor, you dont need healing
Buying: generally invest in you base and in best EQ possible, it will pay out (just notice that higher lvl weapon is not always better).
- till lvl 34-35 its really easy, i dont even remember it, just do new missions. Important is to not try collecting stars (do it when you are lvl50 if you are collectors), most important is to keep you cost low what means not get shoted at all.
- then we unlock real cash mine mission 33.5. Your objective is to destroy 3 objects and that’s all. So to do it right you dont start any fight, just sneak near to this objects and shot at explosives. Its perfectly possible with just 2 merces (even 1 i think, but didnt try it), in less then 5 min, with 1 star (not receive hits) and gives 10k cash. After few tries you should master the way, how to do it, just need some thinking ;)
- around lvl 43-44 we can do 45.1 mission, all writen above, just to let them hit you, it took me around 5 tries to master it without being hited most times with just normal green items (in this mission you can find many purple items better then this green).
- to advance from lets say lvl47 to lvl50 just to higher lvl missions, but 45.1 will be always usefull to grind cash if you need it, becase i had always lik 150k free cash after this 33.5 mission ;)
Good luck in advancing till lvl50 in one week, its fasters MMO i ever played ;)
And sry for my english, i hope it’s readable.