RawDawG07 – you sir are a hero.
Original post by RawDawG07:
1) install Adobe’s Flash plug-in if you haven’t already.
2) Go into Chrome Options
3) Select Content Settings
4) Click Disable Individual Plug-ins
5) Hit the +Details on the upper right
6) There should be two Flash plug-ins, one located in the Chrome directory, the other in a Macromedia directory. Click the link to disable the Flash plug-in in the Chrome directory.
7) Exit out of the Options tabs and try your AS2 game again.
this works for me.