1) I’m posting, so yeah!
2) I enjoy the PVP, but I like the AIs more, as they’re slightly more predictable and can be fought without danger of waiting ages for a match.
3) Better matchmaking would make PVP WAAY more enjoyable, but I’d like to see more missions first, since once you’ve beaten Helena at 24, you’re left struggling for xp and gold to get final fury and equipment, which takes forever (almost).
4) Looking forward to Co-op, both PVP and solo, but only if a better matching system is implemented first.
5) The classes seem pretty balanced, though I haven’t seen enough knights to be sure. I’d like the ninja vanish to work for a little longer maybe, and definitely not allow any clue as to where the ninja went, so the ninja can actually get away without being seen.
6) If they played a mortal character (as opposed to a god-like character created by them for them), then yes ;)
I’d actually prefer that archer or mage wasn’t implemented, as the name ‘Dueling Blades’ doesn’t really cover magic and bows as well… Maybe some classes could have a ranged attack instead (like ninja shruiken or rogue knife throw)?